Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin's 2nd goal 14:11 - Jan 19 with 4364 viewsLBSRanger

He was glaring at someone in Ellerslie, what was that about?
Austin's 2nd goal on 14:32 - Jan 19 with 4267 viewsDieByYourSide

Just seen again and he was sshing them! Who would be giving Austin abuse? Even our supporters are not that moronic..

Poll: And it's hi ho

Austin's 2nd goal on 14:35 - Jan 19 with 4240 viewsRangersDave

Naive statement of the day!
Of course there are some that are.
Not all I grant you but a sad few!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Austin's 2nd goal on 15:04 - Jan 19 with 4094 viewsLowerloftLad

14 goals already he is going to hit 20+ this season he must be rubbish
[Post edited 19 Jan 2014 15:04]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Austin's 2nd goal on 15:34 - Jan 19 with 3960 viewsHollowayRanger

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Austin's 2nd goal on 15:42 - Jan 19 with 3901 viewsqprewan

Yes I sit in r block an noticed that, he was definitely singling someone out but I don't know who or why.
Austin's 2nd goal on 16:03 - Jan 19 with 3793 viewsJigsore

Could it be one of the boys from Open All Rs? I think one of them asked Austin for a wave if hje scored on saturday

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Austin's 2nd goal on 16:39 - Jan 19 with 3699 viewseghamranger

I have a video of the goal as I have a new phone and was trying it out. I was looking at the scores and thought as they are making a sub I will try the video, happy to post it on here but don't know how to.
Can anyone assist?
Austin's 2nd goal on 16:46 - Jan 19 with 3665 viewsjohnhoop

There is a guy who sits a few rows behind me in R block who seems to spend most of the game very loudly abusing everyone-their players, the ref and our players as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Austin's 2nd goal on 18:02 - Jan 19 with 3407 viewsHadders

Rangers are my club, but I have to admit that many of my fellow fans are right plonkers. Imagine you were a young man who ended up playing at this club, where the slightest error at home resulted in you being subjected to dog`s abuse. For example, a fella behind me yesterday yelled, "Kranjcar, you`re f*****g s**t!" more than once. I mean, yeah, right, he`s literally the worst player ever to wear hoops. The goal he scored only last week was particularly rubbish.

Also, the noise level and chanting even from our noisy corner often only really seems loud when we are already winning, or when we are scapegoating the ref. Imagine fans who focussed on generating an electric atmosphere, getting behind their team and making a noise whatever the score? Perhaps I`m soft,but personally I also dislike hearing the sort of abuse you often see opposition players getting,too. If I was one of them, being called a "w****r" for daring to take a corner kick,that`d make me more desperate to win, to shut those morons up. Another bloke yesterday was making w****r signs in the direction of opposition fans and yelling "F*** off you northern c***s!"for much of the game. Northerners,eh? Scum,the lot of em. Like Clint Hill, Joey Barton, Stan Bowles...
[Post edited 19 Jan 2014 18:04]
Austin's 2nd goal on 18:11 - Jan 19 with 3339 viewsCHUBBS

Austin's 2nd goal on 18:02 - Jan 19 by Hadders

Rangers are my club, but I have to admit that many of my fellow fans are right plonkers. Imagine you were a young man who ended up playing at this club, where the slightest error at home resulted in you being subjected to dog`s abuse. For example, a fella behind me yesterday yelled, "Kranjcar, you`re f*****g s**t!" more than once. I mean, yeah, right, he`s literally the worst player ever to wear hoops. The goal he scored only last week was particularly rubbish.

Also, the noise level and chanting even from our noisy corner often only really seems loud when we are already winning, or when we are scapegoating the ref. Imagine fans who focussed on generating an electric atmosphere, getting behind their team and making a noise whatever the score? Perhaps I`m soft,but personally I also dislike hearing the sort of abuse you often see opposition players getting,too. If I was one of them, being called a "w****r" for daring to take a corner kick,that`d make me more desperate to win, to shut those morons up. Another bloke yesterday was making w****r signs in the direction of opposition fans and yelling "F*** off you northern c***s!"for much of the game. Northerners,eh? Scum,the lot of em. Like Clint Hill, Joey Barton, Stan Bowles...
[Post edited 19 Jan 2014 18:04]

Agree with your 1st paragraph totally,some of the garbage our fans shout at OUR OWN players is quite depressing.
Last season i could understand it,this however is as honest a group of players you'll find.
As for abusing your opponents players/fans ,its just banter to try and rile the opposition and have a little laugh in the mean time.
The best atmosphere over the last few seasons was the hate fueled game against Chelsea.It clearly affected them in a negative way helping us to win the game.
Plenty of fans on here have re named them scum which is a little ridiculous but i suppose that's banter too.
Austin's 2nd goal on 18:33 - Jan 19 with 3255 viewsRs_Holy

Austin's 2nd goal on 16:46 - Jan 19 by johnhoop

There is a guy who sits a few rows behind me in R block who seems to spend most of the game very loudly abusing everyone-their players, the ref and our players as well.

I think I was sat directly in front of him yesterday... Every player was either a p***k or a c**t... I was cringing tho because one row in front of me was a dad with his 2 kids who looked around 8 years old.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2014 19:04]
Austin's 2nd goal on 18:38 - Jan 19 with 3231 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

Austin's 2nd goal on 14:32 - Jan 19 by DieByYourSide

Just seen again and he was sshing them! Who would be giving Austin abuse? Even our supporters are not that moronic..

You sure about that?

A friend of mine, who works in the sports TV industry watched yesterday's game as a neutral. Obviously, my main concern was Niko's performance. But when I asked how the experience had been, these were some of the comments made about your supporters:

"One punter described Kranjčar's football as "sublime" and said: "He sees the pass before anyone else and his technical ability is awesome!" followed 5 mins later by "Oh FFS Niko, why did you do that, just go for the easy option!".

"Funniest moment was a corner in the 2nd half. From two guys behind me:
Man 1: "What the f*** was that, Niko? That was rubbish!"
Man 2: "That was a wonderful ball in. Why did no-one get on the end of it? Bloody rubbish!"

"Through the game, they'd pick players to moan about for a few minutes. It was BAE to start with after his 2 poor shots. But then, after that, Benny had a pretty good game. Carroll seemed to get a lot of their wrath - he's very lightweight; easily knocked off the ball and seems to not like the idea of going in for tackles."

And this was a game that you won?
Austin's 2nd goal on 18:52 - Jan 19 with 3156 viewsTacticalR

Austin's 2nd goal on 18:38 - Jan 19 by OnlyHereForTheNiko

You sure about that?

A friend of mine, who works in the sports TV industry watched yesterday's game as a neutral. Obviously, my main concern was Niko's performance. But when I asked how the experience had been, these were some of the comments made about your supporters:

"One punter described Kranjčar's football as "sublime" and said: "He sees the pass before anyone else and his technical ability is awesome!" followed 5 mins later by "Oh FFS Niko, why did you do that, just go for the easy option!".

Man 2: "That was a wonderful ball in. Why did no-one get on the end of it? Bloody rubbish!"

"Through the game, they'd pick players to moan about for a few minutes. It was BAE to start with after his 2 poor shots. But then, after that, Benny had a pretty good game. Carroll seemed to get a lot of their wrath - he's very lightweight; easily knocked off the ball and seems to not like the idea of going in for tackles."

That's quite funny. It shows that a lot of fans are watching the game moment to moment with little understanding of the overall play. For some reason miracles are expected of Kranjčar. Consistency...that's just for referees.

I can't really claim any great superiority here as that is the way I used to watch the game.

Air hostess clique

Austin's 2nd goal on 19:16 - Jan 19 with 3065 viewsOnlyHereForTheNiko

A supporter on Twitter has had a conversation with Bianca (Charlie's lady) and apparently, someone called him "fat & lazy"!!!

Looks like Bianca has since deleted her part of the conversation!

Anyway, I thought there was someone else in the team with the monopoly on "fat & lazy" ??
Austin's 2nd goal on 19:29 - Jan 19 with 3009 viewskensalriser

We're QPR.

In living memory there have only been a dozen players at most who have been good enough to play for us. The rest have been various dgrees of sh1t, lazy, crocked, arrogant, mercenary or just plain cnts.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Austin's 2nd goal on 19:35 - Jan 19 with 2981 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Austin's 2nd goal on 19:29 - Jan 19 by kensalriser

We're QPR.

In living memory there have only been a dozen players at most who have been good enough to play for us. The rest have been various dgrees of sh1t, lazy, crocked, arrogant, mercenary or just plain cnts.

I can think of 11 in 1967 and another 11 in 1976 and quite a few since then but can understand the frustrations of the past couple of seasons.
Austin's 2nd goal on 19:41 - Jan 19 with 2944 viewskensalriser

Austin's 2nd goal on 19:35 - Jan 19 by Sudbury_Hill_R

I can think of 11 in 1967 and another 11 in 1976 and quite a few since then but can understand the frustrations of the past couple of seasons.

WHOOSH!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Austin's 2nd goal on 19:47 - Jan 19 with 2912 viewsN12Hoop

I suspect it goes on at every ground, even at the clubs who are top. It wasn't so long ago that Arse fans were giving Ramsey grief. Now he's a superhero. It's just our ground is small, fairly quiet and close to the pitch so players hear a lot of what is being said.
That said I do criticise players who are unable to beat the first man at a corner or fee kick and those who can't hit a ball close to the target when under little pressure. I think for 20k a week or whatever a player should be able to hit the target from a few yards out. I don't think that's asking too much.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Austin's 2nd goal on 21:27 - Jan 19 with 2628 viewsconnell10

bloody hell rangers fans are fickle and abuse their own.... stop press!!!!!! its always been the same every since ive been going, i kinda like it! but having said that the dick who had a go at charlie is way outta line, that boy aint lazy and he sure aint fat! maybe he was getting him mixed up with dough boy niko!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Austin's 2nd goal on 21:40 - Jan 19 with 2588 viewsdaveB

fat and lazy, good lord we have some idiots supporting this club
Austin's 2nd goal on 22:45 - Jan 19 with 2458 viewsAntti_Heinola

Austin's 2nd goal on 18:38 - Jan 19 by OnlyHereForTheNiko

You sure about that?

to be fair, you get this idiocy at every club, but how anyone can barack Austin is beyond me. The idea that the hardest working member of the team is lazy is ludicrous.

Bare bones.

Austin's 2nd goal on 22:55 - Jan 19 with 2423 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Austin's 2nd goal on 22:45 - Jan 19 by Antti_Heinola

to be fair, you get this idiocy at every club, but how anyone can barack Austin is beyond me. The idea that the hardest working member of the team is lazy is ludicrous.

Two people discussing the pros and cons of the starting lineup is one thing and should be ok(!) but if one of our own fans boos or berates one of our own players it's out of order IMHO never boo your own (I didn't even boo Bosingwa I simply didn't clap/cheer). What a shame our top goal scorer had to justify himself like that to a QPR fan FFS.
Austin's 2nd goal on 01:32 - Jan 20 with 2269 viewsRangersAreBack

I personally think it's fine to boo when justified but why anyone at Loftus Road would have a problem with Charlie is beyond me. He has been immense this season.
Austin's 2nd goal on 13:04 - Jan 20 with 2007 viewsDieByYourSide

Austin...lazy? Amazing

Poll: And it's hi ho

Austin's 2nd goal on 13:17 - Jan 20 with 1940 viewsade_qpr

Hope there was room for his guide dog in those cramped seats.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024