Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player ratings tonight! 22:12 - Jan 28 with 4170 viewsandrew

Tremmel 6
Rangel 7
Chico 7
Ash 7
Davies 9
Britton 9
De Guzman 8
Routledge 7
Hernandez 5
Shelvey 7
Bony 7

Dyer 8
Amat 6
Pozuelo 7

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Player ratings tonight! on 23:16 - Jan 28 with 1123 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Tremmel 7 - Did what he had to, clean sheet will do him world of good hopefully
Rangel 7 - Good going forward, bit naive giving away a couple of soft avoidable free kicks which could have cost us
Davies 7 - See above
Chico 9 - Back to form
Williams 8 - Solid apart from the mistake at the end
JDG - 8 Got better as it went on and set piece delivery better
Britton 9 - Awesome display of break up play
Shelvey 8 - Got himself into good positions today and could possibly have had another
Hernandez 7 - Involved in a lot of what was good 1st half and 1 decent run 2nd half well cut out, Faded
Routs 7 - Much better as they tired and went for the equalizer
Bony 7 - Not quite up to standard of last couple of weeks but hard to bully that freak at the back for them

Dyer 8 - Great impact, as if he hasn't been away
Amat 8 - Very impressive, switched play well, good weight of passing
Pozuelo 8 - Not much of a chance but good rating purely for the turn in the centre of the park which left Sidwell?? for dead and created a break

No complaints here tonight

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Player ratings tonight! on 23:17 - Jan 28 with 1121 viewslegoman

Player ratings tonight! on 23:10 - Jan 28 by MagicDaps

Tremmel - 6

Chico - 10
Williams - 8
Rangel - 7
Davies - 7

Britton - 7
De Guzman - 9
Shelvey - 8
Pablo - 8
Routledge - 7

Bony - 7

Subs: Dyer (8), Amat (6), Pozuelo (7)

Those slating Pablo don't have a clue about football, it's laughable really. He was getting slated to the ground for not going for the ball just before he went off, when it was clear to the eye that the ball was over hit and out of his reach. People were getting on his back for not taking Richardson on, and then when he attempted to and ultimately failed against a quicker opponent the same clueless people were getting on his back. He was very good tonight, he was the main attacking outlet, he was constantly available for the ball whilst others weren't which led to us having a lot of play in the final third. He played some great link up play with Rangel and De Guzman and on many occasions got himself in to dangerous position which could have led to goals. I don't know what some people expect from him, but if they got what they wished for, for him to just run at Richardson with no support and ultimately lose the ball rather than preserving possession, we'd have been worse of for it.

So why did Dyer make such a difference then? Pablo just too slow and too predictable for me.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Player ratings tonight! on 23:19 - Jan 28 with 1108 viewsLeonisGod

Player ratings tonight! on 22:30 - Jan 28 by Trundle10

very generous ratings, Fulham were dire. We were slightly better. I am over the moon with the win, but we are not playing at all well.

Nervy first half. Game changed when Dyer can on and was more positive giving us an outlet. Looked much more relaxed once first goal went in and Fulham had to push out. When we get more space in behind we look a far better team. When teams defend deep like Fulham did before the goal we look worryingly clueless and need an an extra sharpness in the final third. But it was very much a game where the points mattered however well (or badly) we played. Well done to the lads for getting the job done and hopefully this is the start of a mini run.
Player ratings tonight! on 23:21 - Jan 28 with 1102 viewsMagicDaps

Player ratings tonight! on 23:17 - Jan 28 by legoman

So why did Dyer make such a difference then? Pablo just too slow and too predictable for me.

Dyer made such a difference because he's a very good player, he's obviously got fresh legs but ultimately slating someone because another player in our side was more impressive is idiotic.

Pablo is far from predictable, he is constantly looking to open up defences but you clearly don't appreciate his talent. If he wasn't getting in to space on the right hand side a lot of our attacking moves would have broken down today, due to nobody else looking for the ball, and we wouldn't have had the same amount of control on the game.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Player ratings tonight! on 23:23 - Jan 28 with 1093 viewsWarwickHunt

Player ratings tonight! on 23:17 - Jan 28 by legoman

Watch the rugby. You'll be happier.
Player ratings tonight! on 23:26 - Jan 28 with 1079 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Player ratings tonight! on 23:04 - Jan 28 by 2face

Chico had 7 interceptions, 7 clearances, 2 tackles, 1 blocked shot and 2 areal duels won.

On top of that he had 2 shots on target. One of which was a goal.

And he commited no fouls.

That's an insane statistic for a defender. He pretty much had a perfect game.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 23:08]

Almost a midfielder

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Player ratings tonight! on 23:27 - Jan 28 with 1071 viewslegoman

Player ratings tonight! on 23:21 - Jan 28 by MagicDaps

Dyer made such a difference because he's a very good player, he's obviously got fresh legs but ultimately slating someone because another player in our side was more impressive is idiotic.

Pablo is far from predictable, he is constantly looking to open up defences but you clearly don't appreciate his talent. If he wasn't getting in to space on the right hand side a lot of our attacking moves would have broken down today, due to nobody else looking for the ball, and we wouldn't have had the same amount of control on the game.

Sorry, but Dyer came in on the right and instantly made a difference. I like Pablo as a player, but he was ineffectual at Birmingham last Saturday too. He faffs about too much and keeps the ball for too long. Dyer for me has much quicker feet and caused the defence more problems. Just my opinion though!

Player ratings tonight! on 23:28 - Jan 28 with 1068 viewsdukemedia

Tremmel 5
Rangel 5
Chico 7
Ash 7
Davies 6
Britton 7
De Guzman 5.5
Routledge 6
Hernandez 5
Shelvey 6
Bony 7

Dyer 7
Amat 6
Pozuelo 7
Login to get fewer ads

Player ratings tonight! on 23:35 - Jan 28 with 1036 viewslegoman

Player ratings tonight! on 23:23 - Jan 28 by WarwickHunt

Watch the rugby. You'll be happier.

Sorry?

Player ratings tonight! on 23:38 - Jan 28 with 1024 viewsspikeee

Player ratings tonight! on 23:15 - Jan 28 by PozuelosSideys

One stat not picked up were his pacy runs out of defence with the ball at his feet. Added an extra dimension to the attack and injected fluidity down the middle.

Williams used to do that once upon a time!

I know he worked really hard tonight but when I see him go on break past halfway I always thought ' WTF are you doing ! - youre a defender for fcks sake AND we aint had a clean sheet for awhile .

prsumable someone else filled in for him but I was too astounded to see !
Player ratings tonight! on 23:39 - Jan 28 with 1022 viewsWarwickHunt

Player ratings tonight! on 23:35 - Jan 28 by legoman

Sorry?

I rest my case.
Player ratings tonight! on 23:40 - Jan 28 with 1018 viewsMagicDaps

Player ratings tonight! on 23:27 - Jan 28 by legoman

Sorry, but Dyer came in on the right and instantly made a difference. I like Pablo as a player, but he was ineffectual at Birmingham last Saturday too. He faffs about too much and keeps the ball for too long. Dyer for me has much quicker feet and caused the defence more problems. Just my opinion though!

Once again, having a go at him for Dyer playing well makes no sense. Just because Dyer had a good game doesn't mean that Pablo didn't.

Every single player had no effect against Birmingham in the first half last Saturday. Singling Pablo out from that half is ridiculous.

I know you're entitled to an opinion, but you just don't appreciate the sort of footballer that Pablo is and the impact that he has on the side. The creativity that he brings us isn't really replaceable and I think he's somebody that you might not know you appreciate, but when he's not playing and we can't open up defences then he's clearly missed.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Player ratings tonight! on 23:40 - Jan 28 with 1016 viewslegoman

Player ratings tonight! on 23:39 - Jan 28 by WarwickHunt

I rest my case.

Where?

Player ratings tonight! on 23:59 - Jan 28 with 984 viewsDull1Thomas

Tremmel 8 (clean sheet organised well and stood up to some mountainous Fulham players.
Rangel 8.5 (all aspects well done)
Chico 9.5 (DId everything and more)
Ash 7 (solid)
Davies 8.5 (all aspects well done)
Britton 8 (some sloppiness)
De Guzman 7 (solid - crossing is improving)
Routledge 8 (worked solidly and put in great shift in 2nd half)
Hernandez 5 (So many misplaces balls!)
Shelvey 7 (Great goal and did everything else well)
Bony 8.5 (Marked out of scoring contention but that helped tired his markers and create space)

Dyer 9
Amat 7
Pozuelo 7.5

According to Kevin Ratcliffe it was a poor game with not a lot of skill. Fulham were very poor and at times Swansea were as bad.
(Here comes the chip --- Cardiff played really well and were unlucky)

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:31 - Jan 29 with 953 viewsdukemedia

[Post edited 29 Jan 2014 8:12]
Player ratings tonight! on 01:31 - Jan 29 with 898 viewsmikl0s

Player ratings tonight! on 23:59 - Jan 28 by Dull1Thomas

Tremmel 8 (clean sheet organised well and stood up to some mountainous Fulham players.
Rangel 8.5 (all aspects well done)
Chico 9.5 (DId everything and more)
Ash 7 (solid)
Davies 8.5 (all aspects well done)
Britton 8 (some sloppiness)
De Guzman 7 (solid - crossing is improving)
Routledge 8 (worked solidly and put in great shift in 2nd half)
Hernandez 5 (So many misplaces balls!)
Shelvey 7 (Great goal and did everything else well)
Bony 8.5 (Marked out of scoring contention but that helped tired his markers and create space)

Dyer 9
Amat 7
Pozuelo 7.5

According to Kevin Ratcliffe it was a poor game with not a lot of skill. Fulham were very poor and at times Swansea were as bad.
(Here comes the chip --- Cardiff played really well and were unlucky)

Rangel lost as many if not more balls than Hernandez and Rangel was not playing his best but you give him 8.5 and Hernandez 5?

You have no clue - seriously.

Pablo was paramount to putting Fulham under pressure - you also gave Leon more than JDG - again clueless.

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

Player ratings tonight! on 02:07 - Jan 29 with 887 viewsZut_Alors

Tremmel: 7
Rangel: 7.5
Ash: 7
Chico: 8
Davies; 7
Leon: 7
JDG: 8
Shelvey: 7.5
Pablo: 6
Routs: 7
Bony: 7

Dyer: 8
Player ratings tonight! on 07:02 - Jan 29 with 850 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Player ratings tonight! on 23:10 - Jan 28 by MagicDaps

Tremmel - 6

Chico - 10
Williams - 8
Rangel - 7
Davies - 7

Britton - 7
De Guzman - 9
Shelvey - 8
Pablo - 8
Routledge - 7

Bony - 7

Subs: Dyer (8), Amat (6), Pozuelo (7)

Those slating Pablo don't have a clue about football, it's laughable really. He was getting slated to the ground for not going for the ball just before he went off, when it was clear to the eye that the ball was over hit and out of his reach. People were getting on his back for not taking Richardson on, and then when he attempted to and ultimately failed against a quicker opponent the same clueless people were getting on his back. He was very good tonight, he was the main attacking outlet, he was constantly available for the ball whilst others weren't which led to us having a lot of play in the final third. He played some great link up play with Rangel and De Guzman and on many occasions got himself in to dangerous position which could have led to goals. I don't know what some people expect from him, but if they got what they wished for, for him to just run at Richardson with no support and ultimately lose the ball rather than preserving possession, we'd have been worse of for it.

That my friend is spot on .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Player ratings tonight! on 07:30 - Jan 29 with 829 viewsshingle

Player ratings tonight! on 22:37 - Jan 28 by PatchesOHoulihan

Bit harsh on Hernandez, 2nd game back and most of our opportunities 1st half came from his and Rangel's link up play

Overall, positive but will need better Saturday

Great to see DG, Shelvey and Dyer back though.....what a difference

Second game back does not wash as far as Pablo is concerned, apart from the odd decent performance the guy has pretty poor for two seasons now.
Player ratings tonight! on 07:46 - Jan 29 with 812 viewsRancid

Tremmel 6
Rangel 6
Chico 8
Ash 6
Davies 6

Britton 6
De Guzman 7
Routledge 6
Hernandez 5
Shelvey 7
Bony 6

Dyer 8
Amat 6
Pozuelo 6
Player ratings tonight! on 07:48 - Jan 29 with 808 viewsShaky

Player ratings tonight! on 23:06 - Jan 28 by Dr_Winston

What comes first? The coaching or the performances?

Coaching can't do much about the occasional brain fart (like Ash's late faux pas tonight), but a well drilled keeper and defence won't leave as many openings as we do.

I think you can make an argument that it would be a good idea to bring in a defensive coach; that certainly isn't Laudrup's strong suit based on his CV.

However, the main problem is clearly a lack of leadership on the pitch. There has to be somebody in the thick of things guiding overall defensive positioning for it to be effective.

Who is that individual? I have asked the question before, and am astounded that nobody seems to know the answer!

I would have thought Ash would be the natural, but if that is the case he is failing badly. As for his standalone performance yesterday, I think a '6' is generous.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Player ratings tonight! on 08:26 - Jan 29 with 774 viewsjacksinceever

Player ratings tonight! on 22:45 - Jan 28 by Uxbridge

Hernandez back to being the whipping boy for the proles I see, Very good.

Innit. Boy can do no right with many.
Bony's turn next season if he fails to score at least 30 goals.
Player ratings tonight! on 08:31 - Jan 29 with 764 viewsApathy

Love how everyone becomes Len Goodman after a game

Goulet

Player ratings tonight! on 09:25 - Jan 29 with 725 viewsjohnlangy

Player ratings tonight! on 22:48 - Jan 28 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Tremmel - 3pts
Rangel - 3pts
Chico - 3pts
Ash - 3pts
Davies - 3pts
Britton - 3pts
De Guzman - 3pts
Routledge - 3pts
Hernandez - 3pts
Shelvey - 3pts
Bony - 3pts

Dyer - 3pts
Amat - 3pts
Pozuelo - 3pts

That puts us on 63 points. No problem about relegation then.
Player ratings tonight! on 09:37 - Jan 29 with 707 viewshammy

Player ratings tonight! on 22:34 - Jan 28 by jruss1

Who cares how we played. Only the result mattered.

Even if we were not great, we were still ten times better than that sh*t Fulham served up. Keeper pumping free-kicks into the box from the half way line after ten minutes. Give me strength.

That's probably the "great" Ray Wilkins's influence !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024