Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tim Ream 12:11 - Jan 29 with 2202 viewsTheBlob

What happened there then?Busted nose and stitches courtesy of Charlie A.,Doogie reckons should have been a severe carding.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Tim Ream on 12:15 - Jan 29 with 2162 viewssmegma

Clash of heads about 30 seconds into the game.
Tim Ream on 12:20 - Jan 29 with 2138 viewsloftboy

Didn't even look like a foul, clash of heads, we should of had a corner.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Tim Ream on 12:25 - Jan 29 with 2097 viewsJamie

As said, clash of heads, was out cold for a short time so taken off as a precaution.
Tim Ream on 12:28 - Jan 29 with 2080 viewsTheBlob

So Doogie is talking bollocks then...

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/wanderersnews/10970984._/

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Tim Ream on 12:29 - Jan 29 with 2079 viewssimmo

I thought it was an elbow? He went charging into him and looked like he caught him clean. Was expecting the ref to card him but when nothing happened I assumed he thought it was too early or it was an accident.

He was in a really bad way when he was carried off. 12 seconds in!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Tim Ream on 13:04 - Jan 29 with 1980 viewsThGrimRanger

Tim Ream on 12:29 - Jan 29 by simmo

I thought it was an elbow? He went charging into him and looked like he caught him clean. Was expecting the ref to card him but when nothing happened I assumed he thought it was too early or it was an accident.

He was in a really bad way when he was carried off. 12 seconds in!

Charlie had a load of vaseline applied to his head (ooerr mrs!) on the touchline while Reem was being treated. Was clearly visible even in the second half.

TheGrimRanger

Tim Ream on 13:11 - Jan 29 with 1953 viewsHAYESBOY

Clash of heads and not deliberate. Their bench wanted him booked or even sent off.

Charlie had a little cut at the back of his head.

As mentioned, not really a foul either.

Freedman sounding desperate.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Tim Ream on 13:34 - Jan 29 with 1897 viewsN12Hoop

I wondered if it was the quickest sub of all time. Ream went down on 13 seconds

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Login to get fewer ads

Tim Ream on 14:03 - Jan 29 with 1819 viewsloftboy

Tim Ream on 13:34 - Jan 29 by N12Hoop

I wondered if it was the quickest sub of all time. Ream went down on 13 seconds

Knew a bird like that once!

Tim Ream on 14:13 - Jan 29 with 1791 viewsAntti_Heinola

man heads another man in back of head. How is that a foul by the man who got headed in the back of the head?
Freedman's an idiot and will be sacked soon - he's desperate. Awful, awful team, Bolton - worst I've seen this season. Also deflecting attention from their dire performance and his ridiculous substitution of Craig Davies who was causing us a few problems.

Bare bones.

Tim Ream on 14:17 - Jan 29 with 1769 viewsFFE

Tim Ream on 14:03 - Jan 29 by loftboy

Don't tell Holloway!

I'm NOT the Fox

Tim Ream on 14:32 - Jan 29 with 1735 viewssuperstan

Have you got her number?
Tim Ream on 19:19 - Jan 29 with 1546 viewsloftboy

Tim Ream on 14:32 - Jan 29 by superstan

Have you got her number?

Number! I never even got her name!

Tim Ream on 19:37 - Jan 29 with 1507 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Tim Ream on 14:13 - Jan 29 by Antti_Heinola

man heads another man in back of head. How is that a foul by the man who got headed in the back of the head?
Freedman's an idiot and will be sacked soon - he's desperate. Awful, awful team, Bolton - worst I've seen this season. Also deflecting attention from their dire performance and his ridiculous substitution of Craig Davies who was causing us a few problems.

He's an ex Notts Forest Cûnt, expect no more from such wànkers.
Tim Ream on 20:19 - Jan 29 with 1453 viewssmegma

So did Holloway.
Tim Ream on 20:26 - Jan 29 with 1436 viewssmegma

WANDERERS are demanding answers after QPR striker Charlie Austin got away scot free with a challenge that left Tim Ream with a broken nose and three stitches.
The American defender is a serious doubt for this weekend’s game at Ipswich after being clattered in the first 15 seconds of the 2-1 defeat at Loftus Road.
Referee Andy D’Urso failed to produce a card to the former Burnley man, who put his side on their way to victory with a goal just before the break.
But Dougie Freedman was clearly unhappy that no action had been taken and now finds himself without a recognised fit left-back in his squad.
"I don't want to say too much because it will end up costing me money,” he fumed. “I would rather give it to charity.
“When I go to meetings and they talk about dangerous play and the effect that causes, a guy walks away with three stitches and a broken nose and it seems to be an accident. I find it hard to believe.
“Was it because it was the first minute of the game? Yes it was.”

POOR EXCUSES from a manager whose team had just shipped 12 goals in their 2 previous away games and is now just looking for excuses.If you cant stand the heat f*ck off out of the kitchen. It was a total accident. Austin ended up with a cut to the back of his head but their player came off worse sadly. Going by his statement, he claims because a player has a bad injury therefore it MUST have been a foul. What a total bellend but thanks for the 6 points this season all the same.
Tim Ream on 22:18 - Jan 29 with 1352 viewseastside_r

Tim Ream on 12:28 - Jan 29 by TheBlob

So Doogie is talking bollocks then...

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/wanderers/wanderersnews/10970984._/

So Austin also managed to elbow himself in the back of the head at the same time!?

There were several Bolton players close at hand with an even better view than me and none of them reacted like it was an elbow.

Clash of heads clearly. The sort of bad luck that seems to happen to poor teams like Bolton when they're on a bad run.

It was a bad one though, he Ream looked right out of it.
Tim Ream on 22:42 - Jan 29 with 1317 viewsLblock

I did think it looked dodgy from the Upper Loft.... but saw the vaz on his nut so assume was an accident.

Freedman is a dead man walking - "you dont know what you're doing" on that Davies sub was deserved, he was their best player.

Going back to the 20 seconds injury it reminded me of away at Palace when King Warnock kept us up and Stewart got injured 10 seconds in. Rambo came on and played out of his skin

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024