Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread 02:22 - Feb 1 with 54041 viewsjackharris

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE Venue: Upton Park Date: Saturday, 1 February
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 12:41]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:38 - Feb 1 with 1779 viewslovejuicejack

Handed WHam this game on a plate, the sooner ML goes the better to be honest, he is clueless.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Feb 1 with 1771 viewsangryjack

playing amat in midfield when he looks out of his depth when we got leon on bench square pegs round holes fecking shit
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Feb 1 with 1763 views_Kieran

Not even his 1 potential worldie can make up for this sh!thouse performance.

We're f*cked if JDG plays against them next week. Like last time.

At least Jonjo, Dyer and them are putting in a shift. Routledge has been decent too IMO but we can't get any meaningful balls to him.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Feb 1 with 1765 viewsBravoJack

I've said it before and i will say it once more. A fit Andy Carroll is unplayable... he has won EVERYTHING that's been played into him. Probably helps that Chico hasn't got a clue how to deal with him mind.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Feb 1 with 1763 viewsGeoffThom

Well this shoots all the stupid feckers down who keep saying the next few games are very very winnable their NOT were in trouble and the sooner people get it into their heads the better
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Feb 1 with 1759 viewsmonmouth

This aint good folks. It looks very much like we'd conceded this game from the start. I have to agree with some of the s**t to come by saying that Laudrup saying that they'll be more desperate than us gave the players an excuse. Fact is we need to come out and really give it a lash now, but I fear that second goal was a killer. Oh well, we could be 3 points ahead of the scummer next weak and that will be some serious spice. Sundy winning really doesn't help, but playing like that aagainst what we surely knew was coming means that we don't deserve help from anyone else.

Yet again time for people to earn their money.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Feb 1 with 1754 viewsJJ08

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:30 - Feb 1 by SgorioFruit

Get leon rangel pozeulo on at half time

Absolutely ridiculous, bringing any 3 subs on at half time would be suicide... Injury in the first few minutes of the second half and we are playing with ten men for the last forty minutes...................... I wish people would think before they post!
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:40 - Feb 1 with 1743 viewsAl_Bundy

Bad enough we can't defend anything aerial but criminal we are giving them free headers and not tracking Carroll.

Fecking shambolic leadership from the captain of Wales when its Tremmel shouting and directing and Ash is just has his hands on his hips!! We have to be organised at least.

We are losing to basic sunday league football tactics and the players and management are pretty clueless
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:40 - Feb 1 with 1708 viewsTom1912

Second penalty we should have against West Ham this season.

1-1 and them down to ten men and it is a different game.

Don't blame the ref though-would have looked a good tackle in real time.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Feb 1 with 1674 viewsDull1Thomas

Williams off - Amat back.
Leon on
Pozuelo on for Selvey.

The last Swans player to deal with Carroll was Monk who stayed close and owned him.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Feb 1 with 1674 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

team full of big strong powerful British players playing the good old fashion English game.

only one winner there unfortunately .

Big Sam "Get it in the box boys they are dreadful at crosses."

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Feb 1 with 1671 viewsoldtownjack

2nd goal - two free headers in the 6 yard box. Criminal!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Feb 1 with 1671 viewsjacksinceever

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Feb 1 by mikecph

Ok guys how would you go about fixing team for 2nd half?
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 13:35]

Get Ngog, in place of Routledge, on to have a two-pronged frontal attack, Pozuelo for Amat and Rangel for Tiendalli.
This isn't Leon's type of game IMO.
We need to get at them all guns blazing with instructions to shoot at will.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Feb 1 with 1669 viewsmonmouth

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Feb 1 by GeoffThom

Well this shoots all the stupid feckers down who keep saying the next few games are very very winnable their NOT were in trouble and the sooner people get it into their heads the better

Why? What will it change? We all know its possible things can go tits up. All we can ever do is give vocal support when we are there. Everything else is hot air bollux.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Feb 1 with 1668 views1jack

That 2nd goal was laudrups fault, Amat is NOT a defensive midfielder, Leonid, if Leon was on he would have been at the post, can't believe I'm saying this but it is tome for laudrup to go. Now at half time.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Feb 1 with 1661 views_Kieran

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Feb 1 by JJ08

Absolutely ridiculous, bringing any 3 subs on at half time would be suicide... Injury in the first few minutes of the second half and we are playing with ten men for the last forty minutes...................... I wish people would think before they post!

Get Leon + Poz on then, give us a chance like.

It's really not working.

Amat is not made for this role. JDG is sh!t.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Feb 1 with 1664 viewslidojack

We've known exactly how West Ham were going to play yet we're letting them do it. No one is closing down the source, we're dropping deep to allow for knock downs and when all that happens we have a center half in midfield not picking up the runners.

Have we actually planned for this game or have we simply thought adding a foot of height in midfield would solve everything?
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Feb 1 with 1656 viewsOldjack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Feb 1 by BravoJack

I've said it before and i will say it once more. A fit Andy Carroll is unplayable... he has won EVERYTHING that's been played into him. Probably helps that Chico hasn't got a clue how to deal with him mind.

Spot on ,give that kantttttttt the room ,which we have all game, and he'll bloody murder you

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Feb 1 with 1657 viewsossie_jacks

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:38 - Feb 1 by lovejuicejack

Handed WHam this game on a plate, the sooner ML goes the better to be honest, he is clueless.

I agree faking abysmal
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:42 - Feb 1 with 1623 views_Kieran

Of the 3 out there only 2 of them are playing and 1 of them doesn't know what he's doing.

JDG OUT. POZ IN.

And please take the good CB that is Jordi Amat off, or even swap with him Chico if you'd like. We need LEON! LEON! LEON! LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEON.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 13:44]

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:42 - Feb 1 with 1627 viewsLeonisGod

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:40 - Feb 1 by Tom1912

Second penalty we should have against West Ham this season.

1-1 and them down to ten men and it is a different game.

Don't blame the ref though-would have looked a good tackle in real time.

It WAS a good tackle in real time. Superb actually. Def no pen.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:42 - Feb 1 with 1613 viewsDarran

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Feb 1 by _Kieran

Get Leon + Poz on then, give us a chance like.

It's really not working.

Amat is not made for this role. JDG is sh!t.

If you say that again I'm banning you until after the game.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:42 - Feb 1 with 1610 viewsSwanfan1

For those of you saying Britton should have played instead of Amat, you think he would have won more headers against the likes of Noble and would cope better with the physical strong West Ham players ? .

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:42 - Feb 1 with 1609 viewsTrundle10

Chico looks petrified.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:43 - Feb 1 with 1596 viewswaynekerr55

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:39 - Feb 1 by BravoJack

Is he f*ck. Ash and Caulker did a job on him before where they dropped off, let him win everything and fed off the scraps. But to be fair that was in the days where there were structure to training and a set plan to deal with the opposition and not some off the cuff routine that is there now

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024