Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread 02:22 - Feb 1 with 54043 viewsjackharris

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE Venue: Upton Park Date: Saturday, 1 February
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 12:41]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:32 - Feb 1 with 2159 viewsmikecph

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:30 - Feb 1 by SgorioFruit

Get leon rangel pozeulo on at half time

Agree about leon and rangel - but won't poz struggle too much against a very physical side as West Ham you think?
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:32 - Feb 1 with 2148 viewsoldtownjack

FFS. Come on lads!!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:32 - Feb 1 with 2147 viewsDarran

Sconce will be here any minute.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:32 - Feb 1 with 2144 viewsAnotherJohn

What a sloppy way to give away a corner! And then poor marking.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 13:33]
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:32 - Feb 1 with 2137 viewsmikecph

Unbelievable :(
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:32 - Feb 1 with 2133 viewsLiam12345

Fk me
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 13:33]

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:32 - Feb 1 with 2132 viewsLeonisGod

Ffs. Did we learn nothing? WH want this more than us.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:33 - Feb 1 with 2094 viewssammylee3

Why the took are we sitting so deep?? We'll beat the donkey for pace

Great another fookin zonal marking sh1t yet again
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:33 - Feb 1 with 2094 viewscrackerjack

Piss piss poor

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:33 - Feb 1 with 2094 viewslidojack

I think its apparent that Laudrup has no idea how to deal with physical teams.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:33 - Feb 1 with 2116 viewsblaine_scfc

How the hell did we give that corner away then? You knew they'd score from it. Bullied, horrible to watch
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:33 - Feb 1 with 2102 viewsrossshaw

Jesus wept

Trundle could still do a job..

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:33 - Feb 1 with 2098 viewsGeoffThom

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:26 - Feb 1 by Liberty

So u saying we dont play Leon against tall teams?

He is the engine and lets play on the floor.

Now do you get it were fuuuck ing rubbish at dead balls have been for years height and size matter at these teams
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:33 - Feb 1 with 2079 viewswaynekerr55

I said this the other day. These stories of training being a shower of sh*t really f*cking shine through here. 2 simple goals from not tracking runners

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:33 - Feb 1 with 2047 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

They want it more than us. Awful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Feb 1 with 2029 viewsPlasticman

Well.. that was dreadfull. That's the only thing I can think of to say right now :(

Plastic since 2012

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Feb 1 with 2028 viewsEldrup

so sad to give away a corner like that. 2-0 is so much more difficult than 1-0 at halftime.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Feb 1 with 2018 views_Kieran

What the f*ck has JDG done except overhit a couple of attempted balls to Bony?

Bring Pozeulo on we can't possibly play any worse.

Bring Leon on, he will track his man.

JDG is anonymous.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Feb 1 with 2007 viewsNOTRAC

Massive mistake by manager in team selection.Amat and Tiendalli awful.We are throwing this game away.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Feb 1 with 1952 viewsOdgaard

FFS, SImply just not good enough! mistakes and mistakes, every f'''''' time we have a opportunity to give them a setpiece we do it! Embarrassing performance.. This game is gone, cant se us comeback from this
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Feb 1 with 1945 viewsihatechopra

Fcuk me this is awful.
We look like a league one team.
Sort it out lads, you're f@ck1ng embarrassing.

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Feb 1 with 1937 viewsmikecph

Ok guys how would you go about fixing team for 2nd half?
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 13:35]
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:35 - Feb 1 with 1909 viewsDrizzy

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:33 - Feb 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They want it more than us. Awful.

Embarrassing. Our best defender at corners is our f*cking striker.

I'd pay £8m for Caulker in a heartbeat.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:35 - Feb 1 with 1884 viewsunion_jack

We are defensively not up to it especially against physical team. They!ve got lead in their boots and in their heads.

This does not bode well for next week either!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:35 - Feb 1 with 1879 viewsDr_Winston

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:33 - Feb 1 by waynekerr55

I said this the other day. These stories of training being a shower of sh*t really f*cking shine through here. 2 simple goals from not tracking runners

There is an obvious lack of anything even approaching defensive organisation.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024