Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Overreaction? 14:44 - Feb 1 with 2764 viewsunion_jack

No!!

Laudrup is not doing it for us. The performances reflect his laid back managerial style.

Look at the bodies on the line approach by the 'ammers today. They gave their all.

We pussyfooted and tip-toed into tackles and were completely clueless how to break down their defence when they had 10 men.

I have no positives from today. Can't even say we didn't pick up injuries as Shelvey limped off.

Hopeless. clueless.

Laudrup MUST do something and I'm not sure resignation should be off his list.

P****d off, totally.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Overreaction? on 14:45 - Feb 1 with 2005 viewsParlay

There comes a time where people must take off their rose tinted specs.

We have been awful for 12 months.

A shadow of the hard working, together, hungry sides under Martinez and Brendan.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 14:46]

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Overreaction? on 14:51 - Feb 1 with 1944 viewswaynekerr55

Overreaction? on 14:45 - Feb 1 by Parlay

There comes a time where people must take off their rose tinted specs.

We have been awful for 12 months.

A shadow of the hard working, together, hungry sides under Martinez and Brendan.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 14:46]

The thing is that they can work hard and be organised - look at us up to March last year.

Sorry but that was one of the worst performances I can remember for a long long time. Rotherham at home under Jackett perhaps?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Overreaction? on 15:00 - Feb 1 with 1901 viewsunion_jack

Overreaction? on 14:51 - Feb 1 by waynekerr55

The thing is that they can work hard and be organised - look at us up to March last year.

Sorry but that was one of the worst performances I can remember for a long long time. Rotherham at home under Jackett perhaps?

In those days though Wayne we could almost guarantee a much better performance next game.

Not these days I fear.

Overreaction? on 15:05 - Feb 1 with 1868 viewswaynekerr55

Overreaction? on 15:00 - Feb 1 by union_jack

In those days though Wayne we could almost guarantee a much better performance next game.

Not these days I fear.

Well I don't know. Never before has a derby had more significance in my lifetime anyway. Next week will tell us a lot about where we are heading.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Overreaction? on 15:09 - Feb 1 with 1841 viewsjojaca

I have to agree, we have been bad since the 5-0 drubbing against Liverpool. It's a coincident our form has dipped with the arrival of our assistant manager.
I think the Swans and Fulham are nailed on for relegation. There is no passion there compared to the other teams in the mix. We are so slow, casual with no tempo. Our only hope is Michu pumped up firing at all cylinders.
The changes I would make at the moment is Amat for Chico, Taylor for Ben, Hernandez and dyer on wings. Don't think it would make any difference though.

Even when you know, you never know?

Overreaction? on 15:28 - Feb 1 with 1790 viewsperchrockjack

People expect us to beat the big clubs ,well west ham aint.
We re gutless and have a manger devoid of any passion nor interest come to that.
We had a chance in this window to replace the dross we have. We didn't but we got Ngog and Emnes.

Now some aloplogies maybe from those who ve been seeing and commenting on the absolutely obvious only to be met with abuse.

AND YEAH I WOULD SACK laudrup as I don't really believe we CAN stay up with this disinterested manager

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Overreaction? on 15:30 - Feb 1 with 1782 viewsPhaedrus

We have lost every game at Upton Park. Only an idiot would expect us to win there.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Overreaction? on 15:33 - Feb 1 with 1756 viewsMillJack

Overreaction? on 15:28 - Feb 1 by perchrockjack

People expect us to beat the big clubs ,well west ham aint.
We re gutless and have a manger devoid of any passion nor interest come to that.
We had a chance in this window to replace the dross we have. We didn't but we got Ngog and Emnes.

Now some aloplogies maybe from those who ve been seeing and commenting on the absolutely obvious only to be met with abuse.

AND YEAH I WOULD SACK laudrup as I don't really believe we CAN stay up with this disinterested manager

You're loving this aren't you?
Login to get fewer ads

Overreaction? on 15:33 - Feb 1 with 1755 viewsGeoffThom

Overreaction? on 15:30 - Feb 1 by Phaedrus

We have lost every game at Upton Park. Only an idiot would expect us to win there.

Records are there to be broken especially against a poor side like west ham
Overreaction? on 15:35 - Feb 1 with 1740 viewsunion_jack

Well it seems the entire Swansea staff aren't idiots then!
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 15:36]

Overreaction? on 15:36 - Feb 1 with 1732 viewsPhaedrus

Overreaction? on 15:33 - Feb 1 by GeoffThom

Records are there to be broken especially against a poor side like west ham

We are in no position to expect to win any game. Especially if we are as bad as everyone is saying. Its a bit of a conundrum.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 15:40]

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Overreaction? on 15:37 - Feb 1 with 1722 viewsPhaedrus

Overreaction? on 15:35 - Feb 1 by union_jack

Well it seems the entire Swansea staff aren't idiots then!
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 15:36]

In your opinion.

Overreaction? on 15:37 - Feb 1 with 1708 viewsgevans

I don't expect us to win any game but I do expect effort. Serious lack of effort and ideas. We have backed him all year but he looks like he's already planning for next season else where. It carries on like this we will be in the championship but Laudrup won't.
Overreaction? on 15:38 - Feb 1 with 1707 viewsperchrockjack

Overreaction? on 15:33 - Feb 1 by MillJack

You're loving this aren't you?

Absolutely you complete t.WAT.Get you head outta your arse and get concerned aboiut what is happening.

Pathetic to make such comments.

You seem to be confident we ll stay up

I get angry because Im feckn upset .Youre not=youre not arsed,

Overreaction? on 15:42 - Feb 1 with 1677 viewsPhaedrus

I'm interested to know how behaving like a histrionic schoolgirl is going to benefit my team? They must have done some new research that proves that screaming and whinging is actually very motivating.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 15:44]

Overreaction? on 15:46 - Feb 1 with 1642 viewsperchrockjack

Overreaction? on 15:42 - Feb 1 by Phaedrus

I'm interested to know how behaving like a histrionic schoolgirl is going to benefit my team? They must have done some new research that proves that screaming and whinging is actually very motivating.

It doesn't ,neither do your measured, assured comments. They don't help-no really they don't. We re nothing.

We re facing trouble and people like you are making excuses or trying to defend. Its why you make such comments about posters. You should be posting about players and manager who ARE the people responsible

Overreaction? on 15:46 - Feb 1 with 1641 viewsunion_jack

Are you referring to ML and his perceived lack of passion?

If so, I am sure that individuals will react to a passionate boss. Whatever is happening on the pitch, ML is much the same. Post match interviews are passionless.

No, we don't want a histrionic screaming schoolgirl, of course not. But there are examples in between which woul be acceptable.

Very few managers are like ML, and very few were the player he was. Coincidence?

Overreaction? on 15:49 - Feb 1 with 1618 viewsMillJack

Overreaction? on 15:38 - Feb 1 by perchrockjack

Absolutely you complete t.WAT.Get you head outta your arse and get concerned aboiut what is happening.

Pathetic to make such comments.

You seem to be confident we ll stay up

I get angry because Im feckn upset .Youre not=youre not arsed,

No, you get angry because you thrive on negativity. Nobody is doubting that it was a poor performance today or that we're in a relegation fight but you seem unable to deal with defeats in a rational manner, maybe being a football fan just isn't for you?

As it is I still remain confident that we'll stay up, I apologise if my positivity offends you but I won't lose too much sleep over it
Overreaction? on 15:50 - Feb 1 with 1597 viewsPhaedrus

Overreaction? on 15:46 - Feb 1 by union_jack

If so, I am sure that individuals will react to a passionate boss. Whatever is happening on the pitch, ML is much the same. Post match interviews are passionless.

No, we don't want a histrionic screaming schoolgirl, of course not. But there are examples in between which woul be acceptable.

Very few managers are like ML, and very few were the player he was. Coincidence?

No I'm referring to the misanthrope from merseyside who is saying if you aren't spitting feathers about our predicament then you aren't a fan( I'm paraphrasing there)

Overreaction? on 15:51 - Feb 1 with 1587 viewsPhaedrus

Overreaction? on 15:46 - Feb 1 by perchrockjack

It doesn't ,neither do your measured, assured comments. They don't help-no really they don't. We re nothing.

We re facing trouble and people like you are making excuses or trying to defend. Its why you make such comments about posters. You should be posting about players and manager who ARE the people responsible

Can you show me where I have made any excuses? who do you think you are telling me what I should be posting. I NEVER tell anyone what to do or what to think. You accuse Darren of being provocative, but fk me YOU take the cake.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 15:52]

Overreaction? on 15:51 - Feb 1 with 1584 viewsperchrockjack

Overreaction? on 15:46 - Feb 1 by union_jack

Id hazard a guess its me as Ive been "negative" for too long. We ve seen pearls on here,ie "Vasquez will come good", we played well against Cardiff/Spurs first half etc etc -all complete crap of course designed to make them look good on here. Well feck that,w we ve got some players with zero guts/commitment and we re expecting them to front up against the like s of west ham-we of course cant expect to beat the big teams .
We ve got as manager who is clearly not arsed -and Im bothered what people say but to sit down throughout the game is weird and doesn't show the players any inspiration.
This of course is "bollux2 but its actually very true and basic human nature

Overreaction? on 15:52 - Feb 1 with 1574 viewsHugeEnkins

Show some passion you tool. That's clearly what he's on about and lacking in the direction of the team right now. Saying 'we'll be alright kid' isn't quite cutting it right now. Overreaction? Probably. Lacking passion and wanting our team to do better? Definitely not.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 15:53]
Overreaction? on 15:54 - Feb 1 with 1542 viewsunion_jack

Overreaction? on 15:49 - Feb 1 by MillJack

No, you get angry because you thrive on negativity. Nobody is doubting that it was a poor performance today or that we're in a relegation fight but you seem unable to deal with defeats in a rational manner, maybe being a football fan just isn't for you?

As it is I still remain confident that we'll stay up, I apologise if my positivity offends you but I won't lose too much sleep over it

Positivity per we does not offend me. Why should it?

What gets me is the number of people who refuse to see where there are problems and do the proverbial face palm whilst shouting na na na na!!!

The positives under any circumstances brigade are getting less.

The realists are growing. However, us realists all want the ostriches to be right. That is a 100% FACT!!!

Overreaction? on 15:56 - Feb 1 with 1512 viewsPhaedrus

Overreaction? on 15:54 - Feb 1 by union_jack

Positivity per we does not offend me. Why should it?

What gets me is the number of people who refuse to see where there are problems and do the proverbial face palm whilst shouting na na na na!!!

The positives under any circumstances brigade are getting less.

The realists are growing. However, us realists all want the ostriches to be right. That is a 100% FACT!!!

I say it again. Why is a problem that we are struggling? It is to be expected. It is a tough league.

Overreaction? on 15:56 - Feb 1 with 1504 viewsperchrockjack

Overreaction? on 15:52 - Feb 1 by HugeEnkins

Show some passion you tool. That's clearly what he's on about and lacking in the direction of the team right now. Saying 'we'll be alright kid' isn't quite cutting it right now. Overreaction? Probably. Lacking passion and wanting our team to do better? Definitely not.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 15:53]

Its actually an overreaction NOT to be angry and comment as such. That said, he concerned all right as is Sumbler but they wont post what they really feel which will make them look negative. Gross egos.
We stay up and I don't give a living shite how much crap comes my way .I ll take anything that comes. Hell people can come up and have a pop-we ll put them up for the night and I ll make them some sandwiches

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024