Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking news if true. 20:40 - Feb 3 with 33986 viewsicecoldjack

Taken from another forum but ive known this poster for a number of years and the guy is straight as a dye in fairness

"Anyone else heard the rumours?

My qualified source tells me changes are already in place.

Laudrup jetted off to Paris straight after the game.

Senior players and spaniards alike are not behind the guy. The board have approached legal reps with statistical data showing fitness levels are well down. Senior players reveal Laudrup walked in for match talk pre West Ham just 5 minutes before with no direction just that they are a big bunch and to watch em /beat them

Outcome is...

Wieghorst nutritionist and fitness coach sacked while ML is away (returns tomorrow)

Monk now number 2 due to lack of badges

Previous nutritionist and fitness coach return.

Incumbent manager from overseas already to go for this summer but who knows (not revealing the manager ...but not on the betting radar)"

Would explain the Sky van and it would also explain alot of the rumours ive been hearing myself over the last few months.

Thoughts?

PS

Disclaimer, content of an extreme nature,not for the hyper sensitive.
Shocking news if true. on 19:02 - Feb 4 with 1898 viewsexiledclaseboy

Any of this actually confirmed yet?

Poll: Tory leader

Shocking news if true. on 19:05 - Feb 4 with 1866 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Shocking news if true. on 19:02 - Feb 4 by exiledclaseboy

Nothing confirmed by anyone

Not even Garry Monk's wife has confirmed it yet!!
Shocking news if true. on 19:08 - Feb 4 with 1830 viewsswanny

Shocking news if true. on 18:45 - Feb 4 by UplandsJack

It's time for Huw & Co. to get their coats .... Simples

hahahaha

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Shocking news if true. on 19:09 - Feb 4 with 1817 viewsexiledclaseboy

Well it's good to know that everyone at the club is totally focused on the really important business of getting three points in our most important game for years on Saturday night.

Shocking news if true. on 19:12 - Feb 4 with 1792 viewsWarwickHunt

Shocking news if true. on 18:55 - Feb 4 by FearOfAJackPlanet

I don't know about you, but I'm just glad the club put out that statement clarifying the situation after a whole day of damaging speculation run riot across regional, national and international media that made us look like a panic-ridden, rudderless joke of a club.

The Supporters' Trust statement was a great help too...
Shocking news if true. on 19:13 - Feb 4 with 1775 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone remember the manager/chairman farce at Cardiff we were all p*ssing ourselves about a few weeks ago? Ho hum.

Shocking news if true. on 19:14 - Feb 4 with 1761 viewsShaky

Shocking news if true. on 19:12 - Feb 4 by WarwickHunt

The Supporters' Trust statement was a great help too...

Phil's probably having a nice cuppa as we speak.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Shocking news if true. on 19:17 - Feb 4 with 1724 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Shocking news if true. on 19:02 - Feb 4 by exiledclaseboy

It would seem that we've gone from not believing a word of the OP to believing every word to er........

Maybe there's something in some of it but have they been sacked? Is Monk No 2? It would seem neither is the case.

Does anyone know?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Shocking news if true. on 19:18 - Feb 4 with 1709 viewsAngelRangelQS

Shocking news if true. on 18:57 - Feb 4 by Shaky

1. I have never claimed to know any details of Laudrup's contract.

2. But it is customary in service contracts to set out the responsibilities of the employee. For example, as a minimum something along the lines of "the Club employs Laudrup as Manager of the first team and Laudrup agrees to act as Manager of the first team."

The contract may or may not contain further details of these responsibilities, however, the meaning of the term 'manage' or manager is sufficiently obvious that customary definitions may be applied in the absence of further contractual clarification.

Amongst the obvious areas of responsibility implied are the management of staff, both on field and off -field.

If the club has removed responsibility for transfers and the appointment of his closest staff, Laudrup is obviously prevented from carrying out his contractual obligation to manage the club.

Under Law of Contract the club will in effect have Terminated, and I would have thought the position would be identical under Employment Law.

Thank you for the lecture but let me assure you, it is not needed.

There is a lot of assumption on your part here. The biggest of which is that the club would give any manager complete autonomy over the playing squad and the coaching staff. If they don't give such autonomy then the board are likely to be well within their rights in appointing or dismissing whichever members of the coaching staff they see fit. On the basis that Jenkins has made such an issue of us twice losing entire backroom staff in the past, I would find it very likely that whilst allowing the manager to make some appointments of their choosing, the board would retain ultimate control over this area.

Done to piss Laudrup off? Quite likely. Undermining? Potentially. Breach of contract and/or a claim for constructive dismissal? I'd be surprised.
Shocking news if true. on 19:19 - Feb 4 with 1697 viewsOldjack

The board have reshuffled the coaching pack too add an extra card ,now what's all the fuss about ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Shocking news if true. on 19:24 - Feb 4 with 1632 viewsPozuelosSideys

Shocking news if true. on 19:18 - Feb 4 by AngelRangelQS

There is a lot of assumption on your part here. The biggest of which is that the club would give any manager complete autonomy over the playing squad and the coaching staff. If they don't give such autonomy then the board are likely to be well within their rights in appointing or dismissing whichever members of the coaching staff they see fit. On the basis that Jenkins has made such an issue of us twice losing entire backroom staff in the past, I would find it very likely that whilst allowing the manager to make some appointments of their choosing, the board would retain ultimate control over this area.

Done to piss Laudrup off? Quite likely. Undermining? Potentially. Breach of contract and/or a claim for constructive dismissal? I'd be surprised.

Good post

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Shocking news if true. on 19:25 - Feb 4 with 1623 viewsShaky

Well I am not a lawyer, but I am nevertheless fairly experienced dealing with Contract, and I think there are various flaws in you argument.

However, I am not entirely satisfied that your interest is impartial, so I don't intend to comment further. Nothing personal, you understand.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Shocking news if true. on 19:26 - Feb 4 with 1600 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nice to see ARQS back. Always one of this forum's better posters.

Shocking news if true. on 19:28 - Feb 4 with 1570 viewsSpratty

Demonstrable deliberate undermining of a football manager by their employers...........

Pretty clear cut constructive IMHO
Shocking news if true. on 19:29 - Feb 4 with 1560 viewsDarran

Shocking news if true. on 19:14 - Feb 4 by Shaky

Nah he's not he's hundreds of miles away from his wife and kids working.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Shocking news if true. on 19:33 - Feb 4 with 1517 viewsexiledclaseboy

Shocking news if true. on 19:29 - Feb 4 by Darran

Nah he's not he's hundreds of miles away from his wife and kids working.

And not replying to my texts. The bounder.

Shocking news if true. on 19:43 - Feb 4 with 1465 viewsicecoldjack

Oh well thats Laudrup gone then. a real shame and i think the board need to take a long hard look at themselves,the timing of this is pathetic
Shocking news if true. on 20:29 - Feb 4 with 1277 viewsAngelRangelQS

Shocking news if true. on 19:28 - Feb 4 by Spratty

Demonstrable deliberate undermining of a football manager by their employers...........

Pretty clear cut constructive IMHO

Well it's an irrelevance now
Shocking news if true. on 20:31 - Feb 4 with 1259 viewsexiledclaseboy

Shocking news if true. on 20:29 - Feb 4 by AngelRangelQS

Well it's an irrelevance now

Yes, we've gone from "constructive" to "summary".

Shocking news if true. on 20:34 - Feb 4 with 1222 viewsPhil_S

Shocking news if true. on 19:14 - Feb 4 by Shaky

Phil's in Glasgow and has only just found out the news at the end of a day where I have been in the office for 12 hours

However, don't let that get in the way of your sarcasm or missions or anything

First I knew was a call from BBC Wales sorry for not being full time Trust like
Shocking news if true. on 20:34 - Feb 4 with 1217 viewsShaky

Shocking news if true. on 20:31 - Feb 4 by exiledclaseboy

Yes, we've gone from "constructive" to "summary".

At least that is more honorable.

Still f*cking stupid, however.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2014 20:35]

Misology -- It's a bitch

Shocking news if true. on 20:44 - Feb 4 with 1155 viewsPlasticman

Shocking news if true. on 08:59 - Feb 4 by pencoedjack

& whys that then ?

First major trophy, top half PL finish, last 32 of Europe.

Your a fuking drama queen ......

more like he is a revisionist.

I guess Cardiff isn't the only club with those.

Plastic since 2012

Shocking news if true. on 21:05 - Feb 4 with 1058 viewsGoodGodAlive

Shocking news if true. on 20:34 - Feb 4 by Phil_S

Phil's in Glasgow and has only just found out the news at the end of a day where I have been in the office for 12 hours

However, don't let that get in the way of your sarcasm or missions or anything

First I knew was a call from BBC Wales sorry for not being full time Trust like

Did you really refer to yourself in the Third person?
Shocking news if true. on 21:08 - Feb 4 with 1032 viewsPhil_S

Shocking news if true. on 21:05 - Feb 4 by GoodGodAlive

Did you really refer to yourself in the Third person?

Yes
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024