Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone seen....... 13:28 - Feb 13 with 1849 viewsYorkRanger

......Tony or Phil?

Do they think the wheels are coming off?
Anyone seen....... on 13:30 - Feb 13 with 1833 viewsCroydonCaptJack

We haven't seen them a lot all season so I am not sure what your point is??
Anyone seen....... on 13:40 - Feb 13 with 1770 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Anyone seen....... on 13:30 - Feb 13 by CroydonCaptJack

Plus we are still sitting 3rd. Badly a disaster of a season. Maybe not playing great at the moment but we haven't been tearing up tress all season
Anyone seen....... on 13:44 - Feb 13 with 1739 viewsJuzzie

TF has many other business interests and maybe Phil is doing what a CEO (or whatever his title is) should do and that's keep in the background and get on with things. Let the Manager be the public face.
Anyone seen....... on 13:46 - Feb 13 with 1728 viewsTHEBUSH

For me, I would think Tony and Phil are pleased with the teams progress this season, why not.

We are still in with good shout of getting promoted, have a new stadium planned and are well on the way to a new training ground at Warren Farm
Anyone seen....... on 13:57 - Feb 13 with 1683 viewsjamois

Anyone seen....... on 13:46 - Feb 13 by THEBUSH

For me, I would think Tony and Phil are pleased with the teams progress this season, why not.

We are still in with good shout of getting promoted, have a new stadium planned and are well on the way to a new training ground at Warren Farm

And for now at least, we still have Brazil's no. 1 goalkeeper

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Anyone seen....... on 14:13 - Feb 13 with 1627 viewsdaveB

Beard is at every match and at Loftus Road every day and Fernandes is around a lot as well
Anyone seen....... on 14:24 - Feb 13 with 1605 viewsYorkRanger

My point is their profile seems to have waned and could possibly be correlated with our recent form dip, i.e since Christmas.

Genuine question from me no agenda.
Anyone seen....... on 14:36 - Feb 13 with 1577 viewsPhildo

Anyone seen....... on 14:24 - Feb 13 by YorkRanger

My point is their profile seems to have waned and could possibly be correlated with our recent form dip, i.e since Christmas.

I think they would be too slow to play on the wings but they fit the age profile for centre halves
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone seen....... on 15:08 - Feb 13 with 1512 viewsTHEBUSH

Anyone seen....... on 13:57 - Feb 13 by jamois

And for now at least, we still have Brazil's no. 1 goalkeeper

I knew I'd forgotten something
Anyone seen....... on 15:34 - Feb 13 with 1465 viewsQPR442

......Tony or Phil? Do they think the wheels are coming off?

I really find posts like this pointless and unhelpful to the club. This post smells like a bad story from the 'gutter press'. When TF is in the public eye we get people telling him to take a back seat and shut up and when he does we get people trying to make things seem sinister? Did the same when Amit went away on business and then suddenly the mittal's wanted out!

Yes here is an answer: The wheels are coming off and he hates us and wants out. No money left/ in debt and liquidated. How's that?
Anyone seen....... on 15:36 - Feb 13 with 1454 viewsShotKneesHoop

Both would do a better job of crossing the ball than SWP.

Cheaper too.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Anyone seen....... on 16:59 - Feb 13 with 1389 viewsYorkRanger

Anyone seen....... on 15:34 - Feb 13 by QPR442

......Tony or Phil? Do they think the wheels are coming off?

I really find posts like this pointless and unhelpful to the club. This post smells like a bad story from the 'gutter press'. When TF is in the public eye we get people telling him to take a back seat and shut up and when he does we get people trying to make things seem sinister? Did the same when Amit went away on business and then suddenly the mittal's wanted out!

Yes here is an answer: The wheels are coming off and he hates us and wants out. No money left/ in debt and liquidated. How's that?

Sorry didn't realise the purpose of message boards is to be helpful to the club...?

That said it was a genuine question with a tongue in cheek explanation offered...

If you have seen any of my posts you should know I'm not one to pull the club apart..
Anyone seen....... on 17:02 - Feb 13 with 1377 viewsdaveB

Anyone seen....... on 14:24 - Feb 13 by YorkRanger

not sure that's true, Phil Beard was all over Sky on deadline day and Fernandes usually makes his presence known when he is back in the country, didn't he sit with the fans a couple of weeks ago at a home game?
Anyone seen....... on 17:06 - Feb 13 with 1361 viewsJamie

In fairness, when TF is on twitter spouting the happy clappy nonsense people say they wish he would shut up. When he shuts up, people wonder if he's too quiet.
Anyone seen....... on 17:37 - Feb 13 with 1288 viewsQPR442

Anyone seen....... on 16:59 - Feb 13 by YorkRanger

Sorry didn't realise the purpose of message boards is to be helpful to the club...?

That said it was a genuine question with a tongue in cheek explanation offered...

If you have seen any of my posts you should know I'm not one to pull the club apart..

I said 'unhelpful' because over the years our club has got quite a lot of bad press and many posters come across negative and seem to undermine things. They always look on the bleak side and we all know how rumours spread and can cause unwanted upset.

For example, when Amit went on a business trip many posters said that he wanted out and the mittal's were leaving. ( it even made one gutter press paper). Amit had to then send out a tweet to say all was well and they are committed to QPR'. I ask the question why did he have to do that? Because untrue comments made up by cyber wasters. Those comments were unhelpful to QPR and many fans who wasted time checking the story out.

However please do not think that I am classing you in the same way as them because I am not.
Anyone seen....... on 17:44 - Feb 13 with 1279 viewsTacticalR

Cyber wasters. Weren't they in Doctor Who?

Air hostess clique

Anyone seen....... on 18:47 - Feb 13 with 1228 viewsLBSRanger

This has to be one of the most stupid post of the year so far. Tvvat
Anyone seen....... on 19:14 - Feb 13 with 1186 viewsstansleftfoot

I think this post along with Yorks other proposition about whether QPR and which Fan's would prefer promotion via the Play-offs or either of the still vacant automatic promotion slots is
Frankly baffling, sadly I've let myself down by even responding but for crying out loud York.
Phillip Beard is fighting a High Court case as CEO, he is directing the purchase of all the commercial land at New Queen's Park. He goes to the away match's and home match's and gives numerous Social Media responses. He is running the QPR business on numerous fronts, New Stadium, New Training Ground, budgetting Harry Redknapps ambitions and authorising funding in a fashion that can allow QPR to avoid FFP penalties next year, and he goes to all the games, often with his kids.
Tony Fernandes's businesses are based in Malaysia, India, Indonesia and on that basis his efforts to get to games seem's remarkable. He appears at a number of games, he meets with Fan's, and his open through social media, so that Fan's can offer opinions and advice. He use this conduit as a method of consulting with QPR fan's from across the world.
The answer to your question....is Yes! I'd say I've seen both these people and very often. Their physical presense, their social media presense and their affect of QPR's future has been relentless and since beginning of TF's ownership it has remained relentless....some good, some not so good.....bit like posting on a forum really.
Anyone seen....... on 19:51 - Feb 13 with 1125 viewsYorkRanger

Anyone seen....... on 19:14 - Feb 13 by stansleftfoot

I think this post along with Yorks other proposition about whether QPR and which Fan's would prefer promotion via the Play-offs or either of the still vacant automatic promotion slots is
Frankly baffling, sadly I've let myself down by even responding but for crying out loud York.
Phillip Beard is fighting a High Court case as CEO, he is directing the purchase of all the commercial land at New Queen's Park. He goes to the away match's and home match's and gives numerous Social Media responses. He is running the QPR business on numerous fronts, New Stadium, New Training Ground, budgetting Harry Redknapps ambitions and authorising funding in a fashion that can allow QPR to avoid FFP penalties next year, and he goes to all the games, often with his kids.
Tony Fernandes's businesses are based in Malaysia, India, Indonesia and on that basis his efforts to get to games seem's remarkable. He appears at a number of games, he meets with Fan's, and his open through social media, so that Fan's can offer opinions and advice. He use this conduit as a method of consulting with QPR fan's from across the world.
The answer to your question....is Yes! I'd say I've seen both these people and very often. Their physical presense, their social media presense and their affect of QPR's future has been relentless and since beginning of TF's ownership it has remained relentless....some good, some not so good.....bit like posting on a forum really.

SLF

To be fair I take your point on this post. I understand there is a lot going on at the club, however personally I do feel TF and PB have had a low profile lately, hence I thought it may be a question worth asking on a quiet day on the MB. Obviously I am smart enough to appreciate that they are important businessman, with lots of responsibilities and not sitting at home with their feet up.

I disagree, however, on your observation re the post on play off final v automatic promotion. You've read this board long enough to know there are plenty on here who have enjoyed the championship more than the Premiership and the fact that many people have commented and that the responses have been split on the question does, I think, show that it was a worthy post to create some debate.

At the end of the day no new threads means no message board. People will hold different views (thank god), hence the great discussions had on LFW on a whole range of issues.

Then again maybe i should leave the new threads to others....

Rgds
Anyone seen....... on 20:47 - Feb 13 with 1064 viewsstansleftfoot

York, I'm fundamentally a positive person and when it comes to QPR I'd suggest the relentless disappointments the Club as an organisation and the side as a group of players have thrown at us, that positivism is the only route to offering support.
As Fans get more disruptive at LR and in small communities like this forum I believe that more damage is done than many or even most suspect.
As we all know from doing business with e-mails it's often hard to judge the demeanour or manner of the person when reading their written words.
My nature is to seek good things rather than bad, I apologise if my tone seemed to be disapproving....I think it's a really odd idea that people cannot see what a crucial year this is for QPR FC, Tony Fernandes, Harry Redknapp and around 40 professional footballers and their families.
Now is not the time to be disruptive but constructive and that's my final default position. There is are so many mistakes that need to overcome from the last twenty years, it will take time and stability. Only our support will provide that stable environment within which QPR can flourish!
Look forward to more of your stimulating thoughts which I may or may not agree with, fellow fans must remember that it's a strange kind of affection that brings us all together....Come On Yoy R'rrrrrs! Good Luck to you and us Yorkie!
Anyone seen....... on 21:49 - Feb 13 with 1012 viewsYorkRanger

Anyone seen....... on 20:47 - Feb 13 by stansleftfoot

York, I'm fundamentally a positive person and when it comes to QPR I'd suggest the relentless disappointments the Club as an organisation and the side as a group of players have thrown at us, that positivism is the only route to offering support.
As Fans get more disruptive at LR and in small communities like this forum I believe that more damage is done than many or even most suspect.
As we all know from doing business with e-mails it's often hard to judge the demeanour or manner of the person when reading their written words.
My nature is to seek good things rather than bad, I apologise if my tone seemed to be disapproving....I think it's a really odd idea that people cannot see what a crucial year this is for QPR FC, Tony Fernandes, Harry Redknapp and around 40 professional footballers and their families.
Now is not the time to be disruptive but constructive and that's my final default position. There is are so many mistakes that need to overcome from the last twenty years, it will take time and stability. Only our support will provide that stable environment within which QPR can flourish!
Look forward to more of your stimulating thoughts which I may or may not agree with, fellow fans must remember that it's a strange kind of affection that brings us all together....Come On Yoy R'rrrrrs! Good Luck to you and us Yorkie!

Anyone seen....... on 22:11 - Feb 13 with 987 viewsderbyhoop

I just hope TF is wasting his time to run that little airline business in Japan, Indonesia and Malaysia

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Anyone seen....... on 22:24 - Feb 13 with 964 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Anyone seen....... on 20:47 - Feb 13 by stansleftfoot

Great post mate.
Anyone seen....... on 07:59 - Feb 14 with 892 viewsJonDoeman

Anyone seen....... on 22:24 - Feb 13 by CroydonCaptJack

Great post mate.

Best I've seen on here in a while.

It Is What It Is !!

Anyone seen....... on 08:11 - Feb 14 with 870 viewsLoft1979

Anyone seen....... on 19:14 - Feb 13 by stansleftfoot

+1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024