Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What was the problem in Ellerslie ? 22:00 - Feb 16 with 10362 viewsWokingR

What was going on in Ellerslie Road this afternoon just before their 3rd.
Was to the left of us and couldn't see due to everyone standing up to get a look
What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 22:01 - Feb 16 with 5750 viewsloftboy

Daughter sits in there, aparantly someone slagged off Zamora when he came on and someone didn't like it, several punches thrown.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 22:02 - Feb 16 with 5731 viewsbaz_qpr

fight broke out amongst our fans in W, When Zamora came on a load of people booed, a middle aged guy got really upset about and stood up lambasting those behind him for booing there own player as he came on, got lamped for it and fisticuffs broke out. All involved got chucked out
What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 22:04 - Feb 16 with 5707 viewsPommyhoop

What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 22:01 - Feb 16 by loftboy

Daughter sits in there, aparantly someone slagged off Zamora when he came on and someone didn't like it, several punches thrown.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 22:05 - Feb 16 with 5700 viewsLblock

The fans showing more fight, passion and commitment than the circus act I hear

Take one shite performance, allow to simmer with no attitude and add a Zamora before serving. A sprinkle of bad feeling and booing balanced with large dollops of fans falling out with boo'ers and voila, you have one big shit cake

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 22:05 - Feb 16 with 5699 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Yes, these guys booed Zamora loudly and the guy who sits in front of them got up to tell them it was out of order and the guy hit him. They were all taken out by the stewards eventually. Those guys constantly moan and slag the team off. Pathetic.
What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 22:07 - Feb 16 with 5667 viewsWokingR

Ta
When will it sink in with some people.
Surely the clue is in the name. We are called supporters because we are there to support.

Not surprised though that tempers flared. Left the ground very angry today
What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 22:10 - Feb 16 with 5639 viewsRangersAreBack

Deserved what he got. People are entitled to their opinion.
What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 22:13 - Feb 16 with 5606 viewsoldmeadoniansR

What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 22:07 - Feb 16 by WokingR

Ta
When will it sink in with some people.
Surely the clue is in the name. We are called supporters because we are there to support.

Not surprised though that tempers flared. Left the ground very angry today

I'll never forget being a kid at the milk cup final when a massive fight broke out in our end.. Shep bush versus notting hill apparently. Couldn't understand it then and struggle to understand it now. We all support QPR.
Login to get fewer ads

What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 22:14 - Feb 16 with 5590 viewsCroydonCaptJack

What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 22:10 - Feb 16 by RangersAreBack

Ridiculous comment. Was he not entitled to give his opinion then - without being hit?
What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 22:15 - Feb 16 with 5583 viewsAntti_Heinola

What? In that case, he's entitled to his opinion that they shoukd support their team without getting a smack for it. Never understand people whose answer is violence. Idiotic.

Bare bones.

What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 22:16 - Feb 16 with 5581 viewsWokingR

Seriously ?!
By defending our player you think he deserved a smack ?
What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 22:17 - Feb 16 with 5567 viewsLowerloftLad

Left on the stroke of the 3rd goal I was getting very wound up today also I'm pretty sure reading really do have the geekist fan base full of annoying children and really sad middle aged men
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 22:42]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 22:34 - Feb 16 with 5445 viewsqprrob59

I was sat not far behind the incident and when Zamora came on the guy booed,and fair enough in my opinion,we all pay our money and are entitled to our say,i don't boo our players but certainly questioned the decision to bring him on.The problem was the bloke started to get abusive to the lad,whose Dad took offence,and off it went.To be honest he was told to shut up a few times and calm down but he went on and on and there weren't many people around me who sided with him.At the end of the day if you don't like other peoples opinions at football don't go because you'll always get someone who sees it different to you.To stand up and start abusing people around you because you don't like their's, you deserve all you get.Still Redknapps decision to bring Zamora on to change the game worked,we went 3-1 down !!!!!
What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 22:49 - Feb 16 with 5347 viewsCroydonCaptJack

What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 22:34 - Feb 16 by qprrob59

I was sat not far behind the incident and when Zamora came on the guy booed,and fair enough in my opinion,we all pay our money and are entitled to our say,i don't boo our players but certainly questioned the decision to bring him on.The problem was the bloke started to get abusive to the lad,whose Dad took offence,and off it went.To be honest he was told to shut up a few times and calm down but he went on and on and there weren't many people around me who sided with him.At the end of the day if you don't like other peoples opinions at football don't go because you'll always get someone who sees it different to you.To stand up and start abusing people around you because you don't like their's, you deserve all you get.Still Redknapps decision to bring Zamora on to change the game worked,we went 3-1 down !!!!!

I sit close by and those guys are constantly moaning at our players. I know the guy who turned round and he seems a nice guy. He certainly didn't deserve to get hit for stating his opinion. And he was talking to the dad as well not just the son. It wasn't long before the dad struck him. Can't agree with you that he deserved all he got. Not that he got much from what I saw.
What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 23:08 - Feb 16 with 5266 viewsqprrob59

What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 22:49 - Feb 16 by CroydonCaptJack

I sit close by and those guys are constantly moaning at our players. I know the guy who turned round and he seems a nice guy. He certainly didn't deserve to get hit for stating his opinion. And he was talking to the dad as well not just the son. It wasn't long before the dad struck him. Can't agree with you that he deserved all he got. Not that he got much from what I saw.

I think the fact that passions were already running high and he was abusive to the son after he was asked to stop was too much for the dad,who in all fairness lost it ,as i think most of us would if our son was being spoken to like that,i know i would.However football is all about opinions, some we agree with some we don't,but you can't stand up and abuse people because they're not the same as yours.
What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 23:15 - Feb 16 with 5235 viewsCroydonCaptJack

What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 23:08 - Feb 16 by qprrob59

I think the fact that passions were already running high and he was abusive to the son after he was asked to stop was too much for the dad,who in all fairness lost it ,as i think most of us would if our son was being spoken to like that,i know i would.However football is all about opinions, some we agree with some we don't,but you can't stand up and abuse people because they're not the same as yours.

I take your point but they are happy enough to abuse our players so not sure why they can't take a bit themselves without resorting to violence.
What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 23:19 - Feb 16 with 5225 viewsrrrspricey

knob is my opinion of you, what a tvvattish thing to say.
What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 23:55 - Feb 16 with 5136 viewsnewgolddream

Foolham fans must still b in hysterics after takin BZ and AJ off their hands.
Scott Parker is next in line FFS.
What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 00:09 - Feb 17 with 5110 viewsRangersAreBack

What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 22:14 - Feb 16 by CroydonCaptJack

Ridiculous comment. Was he not entitled to give his opinion then - without being hit?

Not directly, no. He can voice pro-Zamora opinions in the general direction of the pitch but if he rebukes a fan directly then he deserves his slap.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 0:17]
What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 00:19 - Feb 17 with 5084 viewsRangersAreBack

What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 22:49 - Feb 16 by CroydonCaptJack

So if a total stranger starts rebuking your son, you're going to sit there and swallow it?
What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 00:20 - Feb 17 with 5082 viewsRangersAreBack

What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 23:19 - Feb 16 by rrrspricey

knob is my opinion of you, what a tvvattish thing to say.

You clearly need the same medicine.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 0:21]
What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 00:22 - Feb 17 with 5071 viewsTheBlob

What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 00:20 - Feb 17 by RangersAreBack

You clearly need the same medicine.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 0:21]

You want some?

[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 0:23]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 00:31 - Feb 17 with 5047 viewsJamesSW12

What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 00:49 - Feb 17 with 5027 viewsRangersAreBack

What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 00:22 - Feb 17 by TheBlob

You want some?

[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 0:23]

Away! Thou'rt poison to my blood.

What was the problem in Ellerslie ? on 00:52 - Feb 17 with 5016 viewsqprmick

That doesn't make sense, are you quite mad?

Qprmick

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024