Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fleetwood 20:51 - Mar 15 with 9986 viewsBartRowou

Anyone know if this is all ticket? Looking at their site, I think we get just under 1200 tickets (including the seats) which may not be enough what with the promotion thing and the sea air.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Fleetwood on 17:56 - Mar 27 with 1258 viewsoff2div1

Thanks
Fleetwood on 17:57 - Mar 27 with 1258 viewsColDale

If Fleetwood tell me that there is 1353 tickets available for Dale supporters, and I believe they've sent us 1200 tickets which are close to selling out, does that mean the number of supporters allowed has been restricted since Monday or are they playing safe by keep capacity down to allow for Dale supporters travelling without tickets?
Fleetwood on 18:18 - Mar 27 with 1191 viewsSimpkinsLeftPeg

When was the last time we sold out an away allocation? Struggling to think. Rushden away in the playoffs perhaps?
Fleetwood on 18:32 - Mar 27 with 1137 views442Dale

Fleetwood on 18:18 - Mar 27 by SimpkinsLeftPeg

When was the last time we sold out an away allocation? Struggling to think. Rushden away in the playoffs perhaps?

It could all happen again for Mansfield.

And it's worth pointing out the possible issues at Newport now and also that we've yet to see any priority given to season ticket holders. With Newport having an away capacity of not much over a thousand, this may/should happen.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Fleetwood on 18:36 - Mar 27 with 1124 viewsisitme

Fleetwood on 18:32 - Mar 27 by 442Dale

It could all happen again for Mansfield.

And it's worth pointing out the possible issues at Newport now and also that we've yet to see any priority given to season ticket holders. With Newport having an away capacity of not much over a thousand, this may/should happen.

True.

I suppose it depends on what lies on the Newport game as to what the away following will be?
Fleetwood on 18:50 - Mar 27 with 1072 views442Dale

Fleetwood on 18:36 - Mar 27 by isitme

True.

I suppose it depends on what lies on the Newport game as to what the away following will be?

Agreed. But if Newport make it all ticket from the start, people can make a choice whether to guarantee their place there. If necessary, pay on the day can be an option if we've only sold half of them by the Monday before.

Ironically Mansfield's existing ticket policy has already made the decision for that game!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Fleetwood on 19:10 - Mar 27 with 1022 viewsDomDale

If we muster similar numbers to Bury away this season.: or Macc away in 2010 there are going to be a few of us in the home section of the main stand.
Are FTFC planning on holding an amnesty for Daleys or are a few of us sitting on our hands all game?

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Fleetwood on 20:28 - Mar 27 with 874 viewsTVOS1907

Fleetwood on 18:50 - Mar 27 by 442Dale

Agreed. But if Newport make it all ticket from the start, people can make a choice whether to guarantee their place there. If necessary, pay on the day can be an option if we've only sold half of them by the Monday before.

Ironically Mansfield's existing ticket policy has already made the decision for that game!

Hereford made it all ticket when we went there in April 2010.

We secured promotion the week before, then lost at Notts County, meaning only about 200 travelled in the end.

Bristol Rovers could be another sticky one as their away end/corner is a bit limited.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024