Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I wrong? 12:04 - Apr 1 with 2336 viewsRogueTrooper

As we have already played the two Merseyside clubs, I'm hoping they repectively Win the title and get fourth, as p1ssed off as I was when Martinez and Rodgers moved on, it I take some satisfaction in seeing the Swansea Way permeate to the top of the prem.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Am I wrong? on 12:09 - Apr 1 with 2308 viewsSkipTheJack

I completely agree.

I've never understood why people are so bitter about players/managers leaving Swansea. They brought great success to our club and I wish them well.
Am I wrong? on 12:12 - Apr 1 with 2291 viewsscottishjack

Same here, watched them both play on Sunday and Liverpool especially were excellent.
Am I wrong? on 12:19 - Apr 1 with 2267 viewscaerleon_jack

Am I wrong? on 12:09 - Apr 1 by SkipTheJack

I completely agree.

I've never understood why people are so bitter about players/managers leaving Swansea. They brought great success to our club and I wish them well.

I was bitter with Martinez because he always spouted on about 'loyalty', and then jumped ship to a club that I think anyone could see had gone as far as they possibly could already.

I wasn't bitter about Rodgers going because he was always clear that he saw himself going to a 'big' team one day. What I can't stand about Rodgers though is that he has Liverpool on the brink of winning the Premier League. I HATE Liverpool. I HATE Suarez. I HATE Gerard. I am surrounded by plastic scousers and thanks to Rodgers there will be a whole new generation of plastic scousers. I've hated the way they've bleated on for years about their history, in the same way Leeds and Forest do. And now thanks to us, Rodgers has them in a postion to win the Premier League and give them another 30 years of gloating.

Insert something witty here

Am I wrong? on 12:21 - Apr 1 with 2247 viewsshandyjack

Am I wrong? on 12:19 - Apr 1 by caerleon_jack

I was bitter with Martinez because he always spouted on about 'loyalty', and then jumped ship to a club that I think anyone could see had gone as far as they possibly could already.

I wasn't bitter about Rodgers going because he was always clear that he saw himself going to a 'big' team one day. What I can't stand about Rodgers though is that he has Liverpool on the brink of winning the Premier League. I HATE Liverpool. I HATE Suarez. I HATE Gerard. I am surrounded by plastic scousers and thanks to Rodgers there will be a whole new generation of plastic scousers. I've hated the way they've bleated on for years about their history, in the same way Leeds and Forest do. And now thanks to us, Rodgers has them in a postion to win the Premier League and give them another 30 years of gloating.

Couldn't agree more, would be devastated to see a racist cheat and that Gerrard knobb er with that trophy. Hate everything about them

Poll: Expectation for the season

Am I wrong? on 12:56 - Apr 1 with 2151 viewsglobus10

Same here, 2 mates and son-in-law plastic scousers,but I hate chelsea and man city.So flummoxed really. It's the lesser of three evils. Can you imagine if they win it.OMG
Am I wrong? on 12:57 - Apr 1 with 2146 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Am I wrong? on 12:19 - Apr 1 by caerleon_jack

Agree about LFC. If they win the title Brendan's head will swell up to the size of feckin Belfast and expect the dossier to become serialized in book form - "how I invented passing football".

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Am I wrong? on 13:34 - Apr 1 with 2055 viewsLeonisGod

I completely agree.

Agree, but understanding the bitterness is easy. It's because the nasty men said they were going to stay here and make everything better.

I find it very ironic that people question martinez's loyalty when the reason he went to Wigan is because Dave Whelan gave him his break and he spent 6 or so years as a player there. It really isn't hard to understand that he was torn between the two and sad to leave us. But entirely understandable that he should go and try his luck at Wigan. That time served him well, so good luck to him. They've both moved on, we've moved on. Nothing stays forever and we only need to worry about looking to the future.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2014 13:34]
Am I wrong? on 13:47 - Apr 1 with 2023 viewspencoedjack

I completely agree.

Wish I could be like that, but I have a real dislike of Rogers .... I find him completely up his own arse.

Martinez I am fine with hope they finish 4th.
Login to get fewer ads

Am I wrong? on 14:18 - Apr 1 with 1954 viewstomdickharry

Judas 1 and Judas 2, they left us to sink or swim without a care in the world,we managed to swim and survive no thanks to them.
Am I wrong? on 14:36 - Apr 1 with 1908 viewsRancid

Same here.I loved Brendan and only wish him well.He left us for one of the biggest clubs in world football so I'll never be resentful towards our greatest ever manager.As for the other fella,Martinez,I couldn't care less what he achieves.I'm not bitter towards him but just find him slimy.
Am I wrong? on 14:53 - Apr 1 with 1874 viewscaerleon_jack

Am I wrong? on 13:34 - Apr 1 by LeonisGod

Agree, but understanding the bitterness is easy. It's because the nasty men said they were going to stay here and make everything better.

I find it very ironic that people question martinez's loyalty when the reason he went to Wigan is because Dave Whelan gave him his break and he spent 6 or so years as a player there. It really isn't hard to understand that he was torn between the two and sad to leave us. But entirely understandable that he should go and try his luck at Wigan. That time served him well, so good luck to him. They've both moved on, we've moved on. Nothing stays forever and we only need to worry about looking to the future.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2014 13:34]

I don't think that Martinez is 'nasty' and although I was bitter, I'm not anymore. Hope he continues to do well at Everton.

However, he convinced many a player to stay loyal to our club, not to chase riches elsewhere or to jump a division. I think you've been sucked in by the Martinez publicity machine though - "torn between us"? He was never torn between us, as soon as Wigan came in it was clear he wanted to go. And there is not a chance that if Wigan had been a League One club he would have left. It was a chance to manage in the Premier League and he took it. The fact remains that there would have been several members of our first team questionning why it was ok for him to leave and not for them. Personally I'm now glad he left, becuase it was all part of our journey. If he hadn't have left, there would have been no Sousa, no Rodgers, no Laudrup. I'm of the belief each manager has taken us forward as a club, and I don't think that would have happened if Martinez had stayed.

Insert something witty here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024