Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lita as sub 17:06 - Apr 5 with 5242 viewscitywalljack

... To turn around the game sums up today. Is he really the best we have? Did he even touch the ball? No fight or apparent tactics today against a dogged but poor hull team. Need something from chelsea / Newcastle or back right in it.
Lita as sub on 17:30 - Apr 5 with 4298 viewsKilkennyjack

I know what u mean. Need 4 good strikers at this level really. 2 front line and 2 young bucks would do it. Both last year and this year our back up strikers have fallen way short of what's needed at this level. I don't blame Leroy though.

Beware of the Risen People

Lita as sub on 17:36 - Apr 5 with 4274 viewscitywalljack

Lita as sub on 17:30 - Apr 5 by Kilkennyjack

I know what u mean. Need 4 good strikers at this level really. 2 front line and 2 young bucks would do it. Both last year and this year our back up strikers have fallen way short of what's needed at this level. I don't blame Leroy though.

Yup can't blame him but thought emnes and Ngog were signed for some cover. Let's hope the players reflect on that long trip back and we get a reaction for chelsea next week.
Lita as sub on 17:36 - Apr 5 with 4274 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Is N'Gog injured or just persona non grata as far as the club are concerned. Has to rank as one of the most pointless signings ever.

We're paying him to have a holiday in Swansea for 3 months.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Lita as sub on 18:15 - Apr 5 with 4184 viewskopperburgjack

He's bald, he's shit, he plays when no ones fit, Leroy lita, Leroy lita

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Lita as sub on 19:53 - Apr 5 with 4090 viewstomdickharry

Lita as sub on 17:36 - Apr 5 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Is N'Gog injured or just persona non grata as far as the club are concerned. Has to rank as one of the most pointless signings ever.

Another one to add to the Director of Football's failed signings. Don't blame Lita one little bit,picking up his £10+ a week,probably going through the motions in training,causing no waves knowing with Monk in charge he'll get the odd 10 minutes or so and will be off at the end of June to Walsall or somewhere who are mugs enough to pay him.
Lita as sub on 15:25 - Apr 7 with 3964 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Luciano Vietto would be an ideal signing young talented and banging them in in Argentina. Club's cash strapped as well so could get him on the cheap, although i'm skeptical if HJ's scouting team would even have this guy in their stratosphere
Lita as sub on 16:03 - Apr 7 with 3895 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I just can't see how anyone could put Lita on the bench ahead of Emnes and Lamah, Emnes is far more versatile and energetic and Lamah has actually scored.
Lita as sub on 16:19 - Apr 7 with 3870 viewsSTEVE1

Lita as sub on 17:36 - Apr 5 by FearOfAJackPlanet

We have a fair few players who just sit around with no chance of being selected these players are being payed thousands and then they expect people to pay £45 to get in to some games.
Login to get fewer ads

Lita as sub on 16:29 - Apr 7 with 3844 viewsJACKARSE

Lita as sub on 15:25 - Apr 7 by exiledinenglandjack

Luciano Vietto would be an ideal signing young talented and banging them in in Argentina. Club's cash strapped as well so could get him on the cheap, although i'm skeptical if HJ's scouting team would even have this guy in their stratosphere

Is that near Middlesbrough ............
Lita as sub on 16:37 - Apr 7 with 3825 viewsDanielswan

We could have brought Messi or CR on, it probably wouldnt have done any difference.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Lita as sub on 17:04 - Apr 7 with 3783 viewsWarwickHunt

Lita as sub on 16:37 - Apr 7 by Danielswan

We could have brought Messi or CR on, it probably wouldnt have done any difference.

CR? Chris Rea's from Middlesbrough...don't tell Huw FFS.
Lita as sub on 17:35 - Apr 7 with 3742 viewsLiam12345

this guy would be lovely

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adri%C3%A1n_L%C3%B3pez_%C3%81lvarez

bony, adrian, emnes and one other

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Lita as sub on 20:09 - Apr 7 with 3634 viewsGretsch

Lita as sub on 17:35 - Apr 7 by Liam12345

this guy would be lovely

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adri%C3%A1n_L%C3%B3pez_%C3%81lvarez

bony, adrian, emnes and one other

Whilst Vasquez was not a favourite if anyone, he offered more than Lita. From his appearances post Laudrup I bet he hasn't touched the ball more than 20 times and made no more tha 3 feeble challenges what 4 or 5 sub appearances?
Lita as sub on 20:12 - Apr 7 with 3629 viewsJokeren1943

Lita is perhaps an okay Championship player, but an PL player he is not.
Lita as sub on 20:32 - Apr 7 with 3609 viewsslate_dk

Lita as sub on 16:03 - Apr 7 by A_Fans_Dad

I just can't see how anyone could put Lita on the bench ahead of Emnes and Lamah, Emnes is far more versatile and energetic and Lamah has actually scored.

When Lita came in Saturday I thought "where is Lamah?" Does anybody know? injury?
Lita as sub on 13:03 - Apr 8 with 3458 viewsBackHeel

Lita must be playing well in training. The fact that lads like him have found a way back into a previously closed squad is a good thing. To be fair against Hull he didn't get a chance to show if he was on form or not, we will have to wait and see on Lita. I like the fact that Monk is giving all chances though.
Lita as sub on 13:38 - Apr 8 with 3420 viewsApeShit

Lita as sub on 13:03 - Apr 8 by BackHeel

Lita must be playing well in training. The fact that lads like him have found a way back into a previously closed squad is a good thing. To be fair against Hull he didn't get a chance to show if he was on form or not, we will have to wait and see on Lita. I like the fact that Monk is giving all chances though.

You are saying that he's back in the squad because "the lads" like him, and this is a good thing.

FFS.
Lita as sub on 13:42 - Apr 8 with 3413 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Lita should not be in our squad

Not good enough for Brighton or Sheff Wed this season then surely not good enough for us
Lita as sub on 13:44 - Apr 8 with 3407 viewsMattG

Lita as sub on 13:38 - Apr 8 by ApeShit

You are saying that he's back in the squad because "the lads" like him, and this is a good thing.

FFS.

That's what I thought he said too but if you read it again, it's not.

He's saying it's a good thing that nobody is frozen out of the squad.
Lita as sub on 14:11 - Apr 8 with 3388 viewsBackHeel

Lita as sub on 13:38 - Apr 8 by ApeShit

FFS.

"lads like him" not the lads' like him
Lita as sub on 14:45 - Apr 8 with 3356 viewsjacksinceever

Lita as sub on 17:30 - Apr 5 by Kilkennyjack

Why do have youngsters at the club if they are never going to be given the chance - Rory Donnelly & James Loveridge spring to mind
Lita as sub on 14:49 - Apr 8 with 3349 viewsDr_Winston

Lita as sub on 14:45 - Apr 8 by jacksinceever

Why do have youngsters at the club if they are never going to be given the chance - Rory Donnelly & James Loveridge spring to mind

Because instead of using our young strikers for backup as of late we've just borrowed sh*t ones from other teams. Hopefully that'll change.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lita as sub on 15:02 - Apr 8 with 3332 viewsBackHeel

Lita as sub on 14:45 - Apr 8 by jacksinceever

its a tricky one bringing through strikers, to be fair to Laudrup (not something I say often) he gave Donnelly a few chances in pre-season/early European stages and he looked ok but then missed a few guilt-edged chances and his confidence seemed to crumble. Always easier, for example, to give a defender a debut, at either left or right back (depending on their footage, if that's the expresion), until they get enough confidence for the middle....maybe we should do the same with strikers, try them out wide or in the Michu role, until they can deal witht he pressure
Lita as sub on 16:47 - Apr 8 with 3269 viewsbostondanvers

Agree with all the comments about Lita, hardly going to frighten the opposition is he.
Where is Ngog ??? why did we sign him ? I think a lot of the problems stem from the lack of quality brought in during the January Window. ( apart from Emnes who looked as if he was interested and could add pace.
Lita as sub on 16:52 - Apr 8 with 3264 viewsApeShit

Lita as sub on 16:47 - Apr 8 by bostondanvers

Agree with all the comments about Lita, hardly going to frighten the opposition is he.
Where is Ngog ??? why did we sign him ? I think a lot of the problems stem from the lack of quality brought in during the January Window. ( apart from Emnes who looked as if he was interested and could add pace.

I think the problem is that its debatable that Lita is a better player than Ngog. Which begs the question why in the f*ck did we bring him in! Shambles.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024