Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone been to Plymouth? 12:04 - Apr 14 with 2705 viewsApeShit

Never went away to Plymouth, but I've got a stag do there in July... any good?
Anyone been to Plymouth? on 12:14 - Apr 14 with 2318 viewsWarwickHunt

Missus is from there.

Quite similar to Swansea in many ways. Not sure about the night life - think the chavs congregate around the clubs in Union Street.

Use your loaf and you'll have a good time.
Anyone been to Plymouth? on 12:17 - Apr 14 with 2313 viewsDrizzle

Was just gonna say it reminds me of here. Get down the hoe. Not a hoedown you understand, but still very pleasant.
Anyone been to Plymouth? on 12:19 - Apr 14 with 2310 viewsJackfath

They don't call it Plymuff for nothing.

LOL.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 12:24 - Apr 14 with 2305 viewsEdmundo

The barbican area is nice, plenty of bars and tidy restaurants.

Union st is much like any other drinking street in the uk, where the youth and chavs concregate.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 13:09 - Apr 14 with 2266 viewsQuakerJack

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 12:17 - Apr 14 by Drizzle

Was just gonna say it reminds me of here. Get down the hoe. Not a hoedown you understand, but still very pleasant.

wasn't a lot of our post war architecture based on plymouth's.....? my dad always says that anyway...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 13:24 - Apr 14 with 2256 viewsApeShit

When I signed up I was told it was in Bournemouth but apparently I misheard.
Anyone been to Plymouth? on 13:52 - Apr 14 with 2247 viewsGowerjack

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 13:09 - Apr 14 by QuakerJack

wasn't a lot of our post war architecture based on plymouth's.....? my dad always says that anyway...

Both cities heavily bombed during WW2 then rebuilt at the same time very similar architecture in places.

The old town around the marina near the aquarium is good for pubs and restaurants.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 14:12 - Apr 14 with 2233 viewsepaul

Spent many a year as a matelot there mid to late 80's. Place is f*cking Matelot central, in them days Union street was mental, (based on the kingsway) don't know what it's like now. If you couldnt pull on a night out then, there was something wrong with you! The Barbican is a lovely place as well as been said.

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 14:40 - Apr 14 with 2211 viewsApeShit

As long as there is a bit of life there, I've never heard of anyone going there before thats why I asked.
Anyone been to Plymouth? on 16:36 - Apr 14 with 2188 viewsJackSaunders

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 14:40 - Apr 14 by ApeShit

As long as there is a bit of life there, I've never heard of anyone going there before thats why I asked.

Nice place
Anyone been to Plymouth? on 17:03 - Apr 14 with 2172 viewsLeonisGod

Good aquarium. Not the ideal venue for a stag do though
Anyone been to Plymouth? on 17:52 - Apr 14 with 2145 viewsdgt73

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 14:12 - Apr 14 by epaul

Spent many a year as a matelot there mid to late 80's. Place is f*cking Matelot central, in them days Union street was mental, (based on the kingsway) don't know what it's like now. If you couldnt pull on a night out then, there was something wrong with you! The Barbican is a lovely place as well as been said.

Union st is a shadow of what it used to be. Still I like Plymouth especially the hoe.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 18:10 - Apr 14 with 2136 viewsEdmundo

Many fun nights down union st when a matelot.

Think it's more civvy populated now due to the demise of our navy.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 18:25 - Apr 14 with 2129 viewsApeShit

So basically watch out for Navy lads?

Epaul can I name drop you?
Anyone been to Plymouth? on 19:10 - Apr 14 with 2104 viewsepaul

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 18:25 - Apr 14 by ApeShit

So basically watch out for Navy lads?

Epaul can I name drop you?

As long as its not to some mid 40's to mid was going to say 60's! mid 50's slappers

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 19:53 - Apr 14 with 2091 viewscentrestandswan

Years ago remember a running battle in the car park outside Home Park between Pilgims and Swans fans late seventies I think.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 20:02 - Apr 14 with 2083 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Only the once, but it reminded me of Swansea a bit, and that can't be bad..right?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 21:44 - Apr 14 with 2030 viewsjack_lord

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 14:12 - Apr 14 by epaul

My neice works in Plymouth and really likes the place. She reckons it is nothing like the Plymouth we knew and loved ;). I am going down there in the next couple of months for a visit

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 22:20 - Apr 14 with 2017 viewsepaul

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 21:44 - Apr 14 by jack_lord

My neice works in Plymouth and really likes the place. She reckons it is nothing like the Plymouth we knew and loved ;). I am going down there in the next couple of months for a visit

Happy days Jase mate. I loved the strip down in gus (for all you non naval type chappies, thats naval speak for Plymouth)

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 22:40 - Apr 14 with 2003 viewsDrizzy

Like Swansea but there's a palpable difference in class.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 22:49 - Apr 14 with 1995 viewsLiberty

My one lasting memory of Plymouth was when De Vries was in goals, saves a penalty and ref let them retake it as he said DeVries had come of his line. Gutted at the time.

The place itself was ok, not somewhere you would particularly want to revisit though.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 12:32 - Apr 15 with 1952 viewsLord_Bony

Plymouth Ho is a nice pleasant walk in memory of Drake and the aRMADA

BUT IT IS ROUGH ON A FRI LOTS OF FIGHTS IN THE BARS AT THE SEAFRONT WHEN I WAS THERE WELL ONE OR TWO LIKE0=-O

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 22:18 - Apr 15 with 1891 viewsunion_jack

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 22:20 - Apr 14 by epaul

Happy days Jase mate. I loved the strip down in gus (for all you non naval type chappies, thats naval speak for Plymouth)

Diamond Lil's, over to the Top Rank then back to Aggie Weston's?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 22:35 - Apr 15 with 1885 viewsYr_Arglwydd_Rhys

I live in Plymouth. It depends what you are looking for. Union street remains an unpleasant standard British night out. There are plenty 9f nice places. Royal William Yard is a good place to eat but out of the way of ... how can I put it ... 'run of the mill' nivht out venues. The Barbican is also good as you'll find a mixture of all.sorts of bars, pubs and venues. That is the 'marina' area but pre-dates the concept of a modern marina by some centuries. The best thing about Plymouth's night life are all the old back street pubs. Sadly over 20 closed last year alone
Anyone been to Plymouth? on 22:53 - Apr 15 with 1878 viewsepaul

Anyone been to Plymouth? on 22:18 - Apr 15 by union_jack

Diamond Lil's, over to the Top Rank then back to Aggie Weston's?

Diamond Lil's was f*cking Mecca, I stripped off on stage once and my old man was there, it was after we had had a families day!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024