Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Daily Mail 22:38 - Apr 14 with 33560 viewsIAN05

Looks like they have got hold of the training ground fight story.
Daily Mail on 19:35 - Apr 15 with 2097 viewsIAN05

Daily Mail on 19:28 - Apr 15 by Dr_Winston

Personal likes/dislikes shouldn't factor into the best thing for the club. If they are then that raises other questions.

Agreed, but you have to base decisions based on the kind of characters wanted at the club and regardless of what we think they had held up there by the board of directors and by most senior staff at the club. That tells us something, as they know them far better than any of us and they know what has really gone on.
Daily Mail on 19:35 - Apr 15 with 2096 viewsUxbridge

Daily Mail on 19:34 - Apr 15 by exiledclaseboy

Norwich play Liverpool on Sunday. Liverpool have won 10 straight games. They're due a defeat. A Norwich win to blow the title and relegation races wide open again is almost inevitable.

Whereas we go to Newcastle on Saturday. Newcastle are flat and haven't won at home for ages (I've no idea of the actual length of time). They've got nothing to play for but pride and to break a miserable run. If you want to break a run of some description invite Swansea City along. We usually oblige.

I've no idea who the Vermin and Fulham are playing but I bet they're both going to win too.

I am tweaking the nose of optimism tonight.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Put a tenner on that. It'll pay off the mortgage.

We'll win on Saturday just to annoy everyone.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Daily Mail on 19:36 - Apr 15 with 2088 viewsDrizzy

Daily Mail on 19:34 - Apr 15 by exiledclaseboy

Norwich play Liverpool on Sunday. Liverpool have won 10 straight games. They're due a defeat. A Norwich win to blow the title and relegation races wide open again is almost inevitable.

Whereas we go to Newcastle on Saturday. Newcastle are flat and haven't won at home for ages (I've no idea of the actual length of time). They've got nothing to play for but pride and to break a miserable run. If you want to break a run of some description invite Swansea City along. We usually oblige.

I've no idea who the Vermin and Fulham are playing but I bet they're both going to win too.

I am tweaking the nose of optimism tonight.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Fulham are away at Spurs and given their propensity to drop points to utterly woeful teams at the Lane I can see Fulham snatching a 1-0 win.

Cardiff home to Stoke. They've f*cked up against lesser sides at home all season, often losing heavily. Comfortable 2-0 win for the Redbirds is due.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Daily Mail on 19:37 - Apr 15 with 2074 viewsexiledclaseboy

Daily Mail on 19:35 - Apr 15 by Uxbridge

Put a tenner on that. It'll pay off the mortgage.

We'll win on Saturday just to annoy everyone.

Won't annoy me, it will restore my normal optimism to its usual lustre. In fact, it may be back by this time tomorrow but I have had a proper sh*t day running the country today.

Poll: Tory leader

Daily Mail on 19:38 - Apr 15 with 2070 viewsexiledclaseboy

Daily Mail on 19:36 - Apr 15 by Drizzy

Fulham are away at Spurs and given their propensity to drop points to utterly woeful teams at the Lane I can see Fulham snatching a 1-0 win.

Cardiff home to Stoke. They've f*cked up against lesser sides at home all season, often losing heavily. Comfortable 2-0 win for the Redbirds is due.

Go away, Drizzy, you're not helping.

Daily Mail on 19:42 - Apr 15 with 2046 viewsStarsky

Daily Mail on 19:38 - Apr 15 by exiledclaseboy

Go away, Drizzy, you're not helping.

Clasie... Were going to win at Newcastle 2-1 with a referee giving us all the decisions

It's just the internet, init.

Daily Mail on 19:43 - Apr 15 with 2042 viewsUxbridge

Daily Mail on 19:37 - Apr 15 by exiledclaseboy

Won't annoy me, it will restore my normal optimism to its usual lustre. In fact, it may be back by this time tomorrow but I have had a proper sh*t day running the country today.

Nice to see my taxes well spent!

Daily Mail on 19:44 - Apr 15 with 2039 viewslifelong

Daily Mail on 19:14 - Apr 15 by exiledclaseboy

What a thoroughly depressing story at the worst possible time for us. Four games left, we'll probably need to win two of them to stay up, the bottom three looming with at least two of them picking up vital wins on Saturday just gone and apparently half of our squad seemingly hates the other half and can't stand to be on the same pitch as each other.

Miserable. F*cking miserable. My only hope is that the story is exaggerated or sensationalised a bit and it creates a siege mentality among the squad which can steer us to stumbling over the line over the next four games.

I've never been less confident about us staying up this season than I am today.

Unfortunately I agree with you, lose on Saturday and a couple of sides below us earn points we will be under severe pressure, I'm not too sure we would be able to cope with it.
Login to get fewer ads

Daily Mail on 19:44 - Apr 15 with 2036 viewsexiledclaseboy

Daily Mail on 19:43 - Apr 15 by Uxbridge

Nice to see my taxes well spent!

You're an accountant man. You don't pay tax.

Daily Mail on 19:53 - Apr 15 with 2005 viewsshandyjack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27041619 Dyer speaks about the handbags

Poll: Expectation for the season

Daily Mail on 19:55 - Apr 15 with 1994 viewsUxbridge

Daily Mail on 19:44 - Apr 15 by exiledclaseboy

You're an accountant man. You don't pay tax.

Not any more and more than I'd like. I should declare Sketty an offshore territory...

Daily Mail on 19:58 - Apr 15 with 1973 viewsStarsky

Daily Mail on 19:53 - Apr 15 by shandyjack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27041619 Dyer speaks about the handbags

Ouch. Unfortunate pun there SJ?

It's just the internet, init.

Daily Mail on 19:59 - Apr 15 with 1968 viewsshandyjack

Daily Mail on 19:58 - Apr 15 by Starsky

Ouch. Unfortunate pun there SJ?

haha good point

Poll: Expectation for the season

Daily Mail on 19:59 - Apr 15 with 1967 viewsdgt73

Daily Mail on 22:47 - Apr 14 by Darran

That's bollox.

It isn't bollocks at all, Bony is on £58000 a week and so is Williams with Michu on £42000 a week.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Daily Mail on 20:01 - Apr 15 with 1956 viewsDarran

Daily Mail on 19:59 - Apr 15 by dgt73

It isn't bollocks at all, Bony is on £58000 a week and so is Williams with Michu on £42000 a week.

No chance.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Daily Mail on 20:04 - Apr 15 with 1940 viewsdgt73

Daily Mail on 20:01 - Apr 15 by Darran

No chance.

Whatever.

Daily Mail on 20:06 - Apr 15 with 1922 viewsDr_Winston

Daily Mail on 20:04 - Apr 15 by dgt73

Whatever.

More chance of Huw and Bayram entering a civil partnership than us paying anyone sixty grand a week.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Daily Mail on 20:11 - Apr 15 with 1895 viewsdgt73

Daily Mail on 20:06 - Apr 15 by Dr_Winston

More chance of Huw and Bayram entering a civil partnership than us paying anyone sixty grand a week.

Well I was told months ago by someone well placed at the club, during a function I attended ( not football related) and that under Williams contract he is payed at least the same as the highest earner at the club and before people start saying I'm talking shite, just have a look what other £13 million players earn.

Daily Mail on 20:20 - Apr 15 with 1871 viewsairedale

I seem to remember reading that there was a ceiling on wages of about 30k per week plus bonuses for the highest paid people.
Daily Mail on 20:22 - Apr 15 with 1857 viewsDr_Winston

Daily Mail on 20:20 - Apr 15 by airedale

I seem to remember reading that there was a ceiling on wages of about 30k per week plus bonuses for the highest paid people.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that with goal, appearance and win bonuses Wilf could get near sixty grand in a week. As a basic salary however? It's somewhat unlikely.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Daily Mail on 20:24 - Apr 15 with 1848 viewsdgt73

Daily Mail on 20:20 - Apr 15 by airedale

Maybe a few years ago, KI is on around £38000 when he was here, Pablo around the same. The thing is you have to pay this kind of money or it's bye, bye PL.

Daily Mail on 20:25 - Apr 15 with 1845 viewsdgt73

Daily Mail on 20:22 - Apr 15 by Dr_Winston

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that with goal, appearance and win bonuses Wilf could get near sixty grand in a week. As a basic salary however? It's somewhat unlikely.

Welcome to the premier league.

Daily Mail on 20:40 - Apr 15 with 1779 viewsOldjack

Blown out of all proportion by the shyte stirring media again ,did you see any unrest last Sunday i certainly didn't

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Daily Mail on 20:43 - Apr 15 with 1754 viewsDr_Winston

Daily Mail on 20:25 - Apr 15 by dgt73

Welcome to the premier league.

Where the average wage is £30,000 a week.

Daily Mail on 20:52 - Apr 15 with 1717 viewslifelong

Daily Mail on 20:40 - Apr 15 by Oldjack

Blown out of all proportion by the shyte stirring media again ,did you see any unrest last Sunday i certainly didn't

It's not unusual for 10 men to play like that OJ, we need to do it when we have a full side.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024