Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall player punched? 17:22 - Apr 26 with 7497 viewsRANGERS4EVER

People saying one of our fans punched a Millwall player? If true that is quite embarrassing for the club, what an idiot

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Millwall player punched? on 17:25 - Apr 26 with 5587 viewsCHUBBS

Apparently a QPR fan has been arrested for striking a Millwall player.
Mark Bircham of Herts. is accused of............
Millwall player punched? on 17:36 - Apr 26 with 5487 viewsGloucs_R

You watch, points deduction now and we will be in 7th!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Millwall player punched? on 17:43 - Apr 26 with 5422 viewsRblockPrior

Looked as though one of our fans just came on and lumped him one, our fans at the end were embarrassing

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Millwall player punched? on 18:19 - Apr 26 with 5139 viewssmegma

Millwall player punched? on 17:43 - Apr 26 by RblockPrior

Looked as though one of our fans just came on and lumped him one, our fans at the end were embarrassing

Was that the Millwall player laying sparked out in the box after the game had ended ?
Millwall player punched? on 18:22 - Apr 26 with 5096 viewssimmo

That's not quite true. A Millwall player was already on the ground, one of our remedial fans ran towards him, slipped, and momentum took him into the players back feet first.

An example of the prickish behaviour displayed by our own at the end of the game.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Millwall player punched? on 18:23 - Apr 26 with 5079 viewsloftus_upper

someone came on at the end of the game, slipped on the pitch and managed to slide tackle the player.
Why did the numpty's come on the pitch, it's not like it was the last game of the season and because of this incident, QPR could get a fine.
Millwall player punched? on 18:24 - Apr 26 with 5061 viewsDieByYourSide

Millwall player punched? on 18:22 - Apr 26 by simmo

That's not quite true. A Millwall player was already on the ground, one of our remedial fans ran towards him, slipped, and momentum took him into the players back feet first.

An example of the prickish behaviour displayed by our own at the end of the game.

F-ck me...can't even run on and assault a player in a dignified manner.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Millwall player punched? on 18:43 - Apr 26 with 4875 viewssmegma

Whats a 'remedial fan' ?
Login to get fewer ads

Millwall player punched? on 18:58 - Apr 26 with 4733 viewsLblock

It was a little kid who sprinted on, slipped to his knees and slid into the player already laying on the ground
The kid might not even of been a teenager!!!

I think if it'd been other way round our players might very got a bit more grief than the Wall players did today

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Millwall player punched? on 19:00 - Apr 26 with 4715 viewsQPR442

Saw it all.
The QPR fan came running on the pitch and slipped (because it was wet) in the penalty area into their player and hardly made contact. The supporter got up and went over to the Rangers players while the Millwall bloke rolled around like he had been shot. Pure accident.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2014 19:32]
Millwall player punched? on 19:27 - Apr 26 with 4555 viewssimmo

Millwall player punched? on 18:43 - Apr 26 by smegma

Whats a 'remedial fan' ?

A fan that runs on the pitch after a 1-1 draw with a poor team that means fck all when we have more games to go.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Millwall player punched? on 20:05 - Apr 26 with 4374 viewsCHUBBS

Millwall player punched? on 19:00 - Apr 26 by QPR442

Saw it all.
The QPR fan came running on the pitch and slipped (because it was wet) in the penalty area into their player and hardly made contact. The supporter got up and went over to the Rangers players while the Millwall bloke rolled around like he had been shot. Pure accident.

So lets get this right,it's gone from one of our thugs attacking one of their players to a child bumping into one of their players.
Some of you lot hey,there was a bloke on here couldn't wait to report the ex Charlton manager being racially abused by one of our fans.
Guess what???
It also didn't happen.
Here's an idea,find out the truth before climbing on your high horse and looking ridiculous.
Millwall player punched? on 20:20 - Apr 26 with 4314 viewsterryb

Millwall player punched? on 20:05 - Apr 26 by CHUBBS

So lets get this right,it's gone from one of our thugs attacking one of their players to a child bumping into one of their players.
Some of you lot hey,there was a bloke on here couldn't wait to report the ex Charlton manager being racially abused by one of our fans.
Guess what???
It also didn't happen.
Here's an idea,find out the truth before climbing on your high horse and looking ridiculous.

That makes no difference, the club could be fined for allowing our fans to enter the pitch. What would of been our defence if this had resulted in a serious injury?

I'm certain that there was no intention but the insistence by some to run onto the pitch at our last home game is tiresome & embarassing.
Millwall player punched? on 20:24 - Apr 26 with 4267 viewsCHUBBS

Millwall player punched? on 20:20 - Apr 26 by terryb

That makes no difference, the club could be fined for allowing our fans to enter the pitch. What would of been our defence if this had resulted in a serious injury?

I'm certain that there was no intention but the insistence by some to run onto the pitch at our last home game is tiresome & embarassing.

Big deal,the fine will be less than what SWP earns in a week for doing fcuk all,never mind the others stealing a living at our club.
Millwall player punched? on 20:24 - Apr 26 with 4266 viewsHayesender

Anyone over the age of consent who was on the pitch at the end is a c#@t of the highest order and needs to take a long hard look at themselves. Embarrassing

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Millwall player punched? on 20:33 - Apr 26 with 4200 viewsterryb

Millwall player punched? on 20:24 - Apr 26 by CHUBBS

Big deal,the fine will be less than what SWP earns in a week for doing fcuk all,never mind the others stealing a living at our club.

I assume by your comments that you think it is OK to enter the pitch then?

I doubt if TF will be happy about a possible fine, especially as we have serious history with this & throwing of bottles.

What would your reaction have been if a Millwall child had slipped into Clint Hill & injured him? Would you have been so passive about it, or would you have been making irate comments about it?

Also, what would have been your reaction is the child today had slipped into Charlie Austin & forced him to miss the play offs through injury?
Millwall player punched? on 20:35 - Apr 26 with 4182 viewsQPR_John

Millwall player punched? on 20:33 - Apr 26 by terryb

I doubt if TF will be happy about a possible fine, especially as we have serious history with this & throwing of bottles.

What would your reaction have been if a Millwall child had slipped into Clint Hill & injured him? Would you have been so passive about it, or would you have been making irate comments about it?

Also, what would have been your reaction is the child today had slipped into Charlie Austin & forced him to miss the play offs through injury?

As a matter of interest, without fences, how can any club stop people getting on the pitch.
Millwall player punched? on 20:41 - Apr 26 with 4140 viewsCHUBBS

Millwall player punched? on 20:33 - Apr 26 by terryb

Clint Hill or Charlie wouldn't be seen dead rolling around after being accidentally kicked by a child.
Seriously man,how long have you been going football?
If you feel an 8 year old bumping into a player is deemed as a serious incident then you need to get out a little more.
Millwall player punched? on 21:08 - Apr 26 with 4034 viewsterryb

Millwall player punched? on 20:41 - Apr 26 by CHUBBS

Clint Hill or Charlie wouldn't be seen dead rolling around after being accidentally kicked by a child.
Seriously man,how long have you been going football?
If you feel an 8 year old bumping into a player is deemed as a serious incident then you need to get out a little more.

Oh, so no adult has ever been seriously injured by a child?

A lot of the worst injuries are caused by the most innocuous contacts & that could have happened. I have seen a professional goalkeeper have his career finished when he tripped over a dog that had run onto the pitch.

I doubt that what happened today will be regarded as being too serious an incident, but we do have a reputation for pitch invasions & that could be taken into account.

And, pray, what was the purpose or the gain from entering the pitch? I wouldn't blame the eight year old. It is their parents thatb arev at fault for allowing them to. Probably, the parents were on the pitch as wellthough.

As I qualify for a senior discount on my ST I think I may have been going to football enough & in all my years I have only twice gone onto the pitch in celebration without being invited.

These were at the 1968 FA Amateur Cup semi final & following the Leeds match in 1976. I think in both instances there was something a lot more worth celebrating than there was today!
Millwall player punched? on 21:17 - Apr 26 with 3963 viewsCHUBBS

Millwall player punched? on 21:08 - Apr 26 by terryb

Oh, so no adult has ever been seriously injured by a child?

A lot of the worst injuries are caused by the most innocuous contacts & that could have happened. I have seen a professional goalkeeper have his career finished when he tripped over a dog that had run onto the pitch.

I doubt that what happened today will be regarded as being too serious an incident, but we do have a reputation for pitch invasions & that could be taken into account.

And, pray, what was the purpose or the gain from entering the pitch? I wouldn't blame the eight year old. It is their parents thatb arev at fault for allowing them to. Probably, the parents were on the pitch as wellthough.

As I qualify for a senior discount on my ST I think I may have been going to football enough & in all my years I have only twice gone onto the pitch in celebration without being invited.

These were at the 1968 FA Amateur Cup semi final & following the Leeds match in 1976. I think in both instances there was something a lot more worth celebrating than there was today!

Terry i see where you're coming from but think with what has gone on at the club since TF took over,this is the least of our worries.
On the last home game of the season,the fans are always discouraged from entering the field of play at the end yet always do.
Most of the one's criticizing others for doing the same today have done so previously,including myself a couple of times.
I know we have another game left but thats over 2 weeks away so there'll be plenty of time to sort out any issues.
It's not a big deal.
Millwall player punched? on 22:14 - Apr 26 with 3771 viewseastside_r

Saw it happen out the corner of my eye.

It was a kid that slipped but he was a chubby little fücker.

And as we know, fatty falling over = always funny.

Hope the player is all right though.
Millwall player punched? on 22:23 - Apr 26 with 3729 viewsizlingtonhoop

Millwall player punched? on 20:24 - Apr 26 by Hayesender

Anyone over the age of consent who was on the pitch at the end is a c#@t of the highest order and needs to take a long hard look at themselves. Embarrassing

Why?
Millwall player punched? on 22:33 - Apr 26 with 3681 viewsQPR1882

Millwall player punched? on 19:27 - Apr 26 by simmo

A fan that runs on the pitch after a 1-1 draw with a poor team that means fck all when we have more games to go.

A lot of fans ran on the pitch after a 1-1 game with Hull ( premature as it happens ) and we still had 1 more game at HQ v Leeds.

Not clever but it happens.
Millwall player punched? on 22:41 - Apr 26 with 3633 viewseghamranger

Weird team millwall, they have a 6ft 8 bloke up front, beevers was about 6ft 4 and they are all quite tall, then you get LTC taking one out and then a kid takes one out after the final whistle! You would be embarrassed if you were that player to report it!!
Millwall player punched? on 00:20 - Apr 27 with 3434 viewsBluce_Ree

Millwall player punched? on 19:00 - Apr 26 by QPR442

Saw it all.

Accident? What was our fan intending to do then? Why was he on the pitch. Fking football continues to disappoint me.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024