Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I would really like us to promote our great feeling 20:45 - May 4 with 1689 viewsRicardo

All

I have not posted for some time — but have one thought for next season.

These pink pants. Those Oldham pink t-shirts (I think).

How about — combined — next year - at the home and away games - we have a combined show of support for Mr Ernie Cooksey? Combined chants and combined pinkage?

And use local media to promote football solidarity and support for generating further awareness of the dangers of sunburn?

Just a thought

Ricardo

I would really like us to promote our great feeling on 21:08 - May 4 with 1614 viewsTalkingSutty

Its a good thought Ricardo, I like it. My face was like a beetroot after being in that open end during the game, could have done with some sun cream.

This post has been edited by an administrator
I would really like us to promote our great feeling on 21:23 - May 4 with 1578 viewsolympicdale

I always loved the camaraderie between Dale fans and Oldham fans at the games towards Ernie, would love to see this idea implemented.

Life is a game of fate.

I would really like us to promote our great feeling on 08:16 - May 5 with 1324 viewsfrenzied

im sure Ernies family would be thrilled to be associated with such an event
I would really like us to promote our great feeling on 09:02 - May 5 with 1266 viewsBigKindo

I would really like us to promote our great feeling on 21:08 - May 4 by TalkingSutty

Its a good thought Ricardo, I like it. My face was like a beetroot after being in that open end during the game, could have done with some sun cream.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Likewise and the old Schnoz took a bit of a beating.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024