Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts 17:22 - May 9 with 3900 viewsdeeplishblue

As per MEN

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/mapped-greater-m

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 08:57 - May 10 with 3518 viewsBigKindo

Apparently five in Rochdale if you click on the map.
Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 09:02 - May 10 with 3505 viewsR17ALE

Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 08:57 - May 10 by BigKindo

Apparently five in Rochdale if you click on the map.

Including The Asia, where many of us lot have dined in the past.

T'other 4 are also Asian establishments, including one on Spotland Road.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 09:14 - May 10 with 3477 viewsnordenblue

Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 09:02 - May 10 by R17ALE

Including The Asia, where many of us lot have dined in the past.

T'other 4 are also Asian establishments, including one on Spotland Road.

Shock horror where they all are
Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 09:46 - May 10 with 3402 views_dezzy

I'm surprised about Perito's , heard nothing but good reports from there

KHBA

Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 10:15 - May 10 with 3353 viewsfitzochris

The EASTERN? NOOOOOOO.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 11:15 - May 10 with 3260 viewsDalenet

Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 09:46 - May 10 by _dezzy

I'm surprised about Perito's , heard nothing but good reports from there

and they are friends of DaleTrust. Maybe that should be withdrawn
Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 12:07 - May 10 with 3187 viewsG_Dale

I don't understand how trading standards or who ever is incharge, can let a take away or restaurant stay open if they score 0/5 on hygiene/etc. its a joke

Poll: Dale player. Do you use it?

Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 13:29 - May 10 with 3060 viewsRooleyblue

Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 12:07 - May 10 by G_Dale

I don't understand how trading standards or who ever is incharge, can let a take away or restaurant stay open if they score 0/5 on hygiene/etc. its a joke

It is a joke, the TV program 'life of grime' I think it was, showed food inspectors going into eating establishments, finding rat droppings, cockroach infestations, dirty work surfaces and old smelly cleaning rags and general poor hygiene, they then give them improvements that have to be implemented asap but then on their way out, walk past the poor customers stood in the food queue without informing them of the risks of their impending purchases.
I would hate the thought of getting food poisoning or worse, when the hygiene is not up to standard and the Food health inspectors willingly let them carry on trading after inspection.
They should shut them down immediately.
Login to get fewer ads

Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 14:23 - May 10 with 2992 viewsdownunder

Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 13:29 - May 10 by Rooleyblue

It is a joke, the TV program 'life of grime' I think it was, showed food inspectors going into eating establishments, finding rat droppings, cockroach infestations, dirty work surfaces and old smelly cleaning rags and general poor hygiene, they then give them improvements that have to be implemented asap but then on their way out, walk past the poor customers stood in the food queue without informing them of the risks of their impending purchases.
I would hate the thought of getting food poisoning or worse, when the hygiene is not up to standard and the Food health inspectors willingly let them carry on trading after inspection.
They should shut them down immediately.

It is curry. The food loaded with spices and other atomic substances known to kill 99% of all known germs. It will last longer in cold and draughty UK than in the countries where this culinary delight originated. Go and have 5 pints and get it down you.
Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 15:04 - May 10 with 2924 viewsNigeriamark

Bit surprised that an M&S in Manchester got a zero
Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 15:57 - May 10 with 2851 viewsoddjob007

I believe the Peritos and Asia zero mark is due to them lacking some sort of paper work.

Disappointing really, when, considering the popularity of the venues, I would assume they are actually very clean.
Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 22:43 - May 10 with 2603 viewswroughtironron

Environmental Health Departments enforce food safety, and have seen staff depletions over the past few years as local govt cutbacks have kicked in.

The ratings system is designed to encourage business owners to improve standards but in some cases, owners can't or don't want to invest. Curry is no safer than any other foods, especially if it contains meat/poultry/shellfish, and if you are elderly, have an existing illness, or are very young, your life can be at risk. Alcohol is much safer from a food poisoning perspective.......
Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 23:16 - May 10 with 2568 viewsdalenumber2

Westwood East in Oldham is a bit surprising, it always seems pretty popular and I had a good curry there not too long ago.
Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 08:15 - May 11 with 2454 viewsBigKindo

Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 14:23 - May 10 by downunder

It is curry. The food loaded with spices and other atomic substances known to kill 99% of all known germs. It will last longer in cold and draughty UK than in the countries where this culinary delight originated. Go and have 5 pints and get it down you.

I thought that was the role of Dettol?
Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 10:39 - May 11 with 2327 viewsdownunder

Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 08:15 - May 11 by BigKindo

I thought that was the role of Dettol?

One would presume 5 pints of Dettol will have a similar effect to the digestive tract, as one of Milkstone Road's finest curries.

(Warning. Do not try this at home)
Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 10:49 - May 11 with 2315 viewsBigKindo

Rochdale's dirtiest resteraunts on 10:39 - May 11 by downunder

One would presume 5 pints of Dettol will have a similar effect to the digestive tract, as one of Milkstone Road's finest curries.

(Warning. Do not try this at home)

Do not try this anywhere.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024