Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Credit where due 22:51 - May 12 with 988 viewsdavman

1. Arry got that spot on over two legs.
2. Rob Green was awesome.
3. Barton appears to have got his head together.
4. Nico absolutely justified his selection; over two games Ravel contributed little.
5. Bobby Zee f-me, what a cameo - top notch!
[Post edited 12 May 2014 22:59]

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Credit where due on 22:53 - May 12 with 971 viewskropotkin41

I have been a critic of Harry and of our football all season......... but, damn right, credit where credit is due. Well done, Harry.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Credit where due on 22:57 - May 12 with 943 viewsel_weirdo

Agreed.

When Bobby came on, me and my brother both texted each other saying "for f*ck's sake", but I have to say, I thought he was brilliant tonight.

Ned and Joey also brilliant.
Credit where due on 22:59 - May 12 with 902 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Yep, he got them playing really well tonight.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Credit where due on 23:01 - May 12 with 880 viewskropotkin41

I think that these 2 games have possibly seen a team forged from our squad - a real shame if not winning at Wembley dooms it to be broken up.

And, Joey Barton's post match comments when he gave Charlie the MOM award were very interesting. He said that this has been a rebuilding season after relegation. He sounded like he is intending to stay.

So, great team performance and slight room for optimism about the team whatever happens - whistling, fingers in ears and ignoring financial Armageddon.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Credit where due on 23:09 - May 12 with 836 viewsGetMeRangers

Credit where due on 23:01 - May 12 by kropotkin41

I think that these 2 games have possibly seen a team forged from our squad - a real shame if not winning at Wembley dooms it to be broken up.

And, Joey Barton's post match comments when he gave Charlie the MOM award were very interesting. He said that this has been a rebuilding season after relegation. He sounded like he is intending to stay.

So, great team performance and slight room for optimism about the team whatever happens - whistling, fingers in ears and ignoring financial Armageddon.

I hope he does. Dare I add that I hope he continues through the ranks and possibly is a manager one day. Think he is doing his coaching badges now and certianly is one who has passion in him, as well as half a decent brain
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024