Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aspas 16:34 - May 15 with 5300 viewsDarran

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/may/14/liverpool-brendan-rodgers-clear-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Aspas on 16:36 - May 15 with 4146 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Bullet. Dodged.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

Aspas on 16:40 - May 15 with 4114 viewsBanosswan

Open to offers for Borini it states.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Aspas on 16:41 - May 15 with 4097 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

They're open to offers for Borini. I wonder how much they'd want?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Aspas on 16:50 - May 15 with 4048 viewsDrizzy

I would just like to reiterate that I was the only person against signing Aspas last summer and had to deal with lots of abuse from his silly fanboys.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Aspas on 16:53 - May 15 with 4026 viewsFlashberryjack

Aspas on 16:41 - May 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They're open to offers for Borini. I wonder how much they'd want?

If they're not asking to much, I'd have Borini in a flash......As for Aspas, I agree with a previous post "bullet dodged"

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Aspas on 17:03 - May 15 with 3968 viewsQuakerJack

Borini yes, aspas absolutely not

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Aspas on 17:09 - May 15 with 3921 viewsOldjack

Whatever we might offer Sunderland will top it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Aspas on 17:10 - May 15 with 3910 viewstomdickharry

Borini would be exactly the type of signing Jenkins spoke about in his press statement,young, willing to improve and already well used to the rigours of the PL. Get him home to the Liberty and for god's sake don't let him go to Sunderland again.
Login to get fewer ads

Aspas on 17:17 - May 15 with 3868 viewsmljonzy

I can't understand why everyone is saying a "bullet dodged" when talking about aspas. He has not been given a proper chance to get match fit in the premier league and most people slagging him off have probably never seen him play 90 minutes.
Aspas on 17:19 - May 15 with 3843 viewsHuw57

This is where having Monk wilt come in handy.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Aspas on 17:25 - May 15 with 3798 viewsItchySphincter

Aspas on 16:50 - May 15 by Drizzy

I would just like to reiterate that I was the only person against signing Aspas last summer and had to deal with lots of abuse from his silly fanboys.

You can reiterate it as many times as you like- I never advocated signing Aspas and had the p!ss taking out of me for asking who the f*ck he was. Got similar when I questioned signing McEachran the season before.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Aspas on 17:26 - May 15 with 3797 viewslonglostjack

Would love to have Borini back and hopefully Huw can sort something out with Brendan on this one - could see Vorm being part of the deal.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Aspas on 17:32 - May 15 with 3772 viewsPacemaker

I loke Borini but he has not exactly been prolific in the Premier league, I know he scored against us and had a few important goals for Sunderland but how many goals did he actually score? I would guess 6-9 actual league goals which is not great for a striker.

ie Danny Graham did better than that.

Edit just checked 7 in 32 games
[Post edited 15 May 2014 17:34]

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Aspas on 17:40 - May 15 with 3714 viewsDrizzy

Aspas on 17:25 - May 15 by ItchySphincter

You can reiterate it as many times as you like- I never advocated signing Aspas and had the p!ss taking out of me for asking who the f*ck he was. Got similar when I questioned signing McEachran the season before.

Ew can't criticise anyone from La Liga, Sunsh.
[Post edited 15 May 2014 17:51]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Aspas on 17:41 - May 15 with 3712 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Aspas on 17:32 - May 15 by Pacemaker

I loke Borini but he has not exactly been prolific in the Premier league, I know he scored against us and had a few important goals for Sunderland but how many goals did he actually score? I would guess 6-9 actual league goals which is not great for a striker.

Yes but he'd be back up to Bony. Would you rather see Borini or Alvaro on the bench?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Aspas on 17:51 - May 15 with 3655 viewsnyc_swans

not convinced he'd necessarily be a backup. monk seemed to be toying with a 4-4-2. maybe somebody like borini would be perfect to partner with bony. could also see him used as a secondary striker.
Aspas on 17:55 - May 15 with 3618 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Aspas on 17:51 - May 15 by nyc_swans

not convinced he'd necessarily be a backup. monk seemed to be toying with a 4-4-2. maybe somebody like borini would be perfect to partner with bony. could also see him used as a secondary striker.

I reckon Borini has the ability to play behind the main striker also

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Aspas on 18:03 - May 15 with 3562 viewsCooperman

Aspas on 17:32 - May 15 by Pacemaker

Were most of his games played from wide left rather than up front?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Aspas on 18:11 - May 15 with 3497 viewsJackfath

I now think Borini would be a good signing. The main reason is he celebrated like a good pro when he scored against us.

A breath of fresh air in this day and age of faux respect.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Aspas on 18:20 - May 15 with 3428 viewshooplehead

doesn't sound muck like rodgers wants rid of him

quote afte last night's game against shamrock in which borini scored

"I know him better than anyone," said Rodgers, who was in charge of Chelsea's youth team while Borini was there and later brought him to Swansea on loan. "He needed to go out and get games and we saw his pace and power tonight. He will come back next season and add to the quality that we already have."

http://liverpooloffside.sbnation.com/liverpool-transfer-rumours/2014/5/15/571996
Aspas on 18:34 - May 15 with 3353 viewsOldjack

Aspas on 18:11 - May 15 by Jackfath

I now think Borini would be a good signing. The main reason is he celebrated like a good pro when he scored against us.

A breath of fresh air in this day and age of faux respect.

showed us no respect the kantttt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Aspas on 18:35 - May 15 with 3333 viewsJackfath

Aspas on 18:34 - May 15 by Oldjack

showed us no respect the kantttt

Why should he?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Aspas on 18:36 - May 15 with 3334 viewscaerleon_jack

Aspas on 16:50 - May 15 by Drizzy

You certainly weren't the only one who wasn't convinced. All the YouTube clips showed the guy had no pace and no skill. As bad as Vasquez was, I think he had a bigger impact than Aspas would have.

Insert something witty here

Aspas on 19:27 - May 15 with 3144 viewsKulusBeatFactory

This.
A clever link man who works his socks off across the final third, often dropping into midfield to put a shift in....
Aspas on 19:36 - May 15 with 3098 viewslonglostjack

Agreed

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024