Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tickets 13:05 - May 19 with 16809 viewsdamienhoops68

Has anyone actually received there tickets yet , or when this is happening. ?.
tickets on 13:09 - May 23 with 1602 viewsrrrspricey

Mine only arrived this morning so they took nearly three days to get here from Harpenden where they were posted to me....fcuking useless royal mail.

I can only echo what Carrotcrunch_R and 18stone have put. Take a bow Martin (tinhead). Not only did he allow me to use his client ref but also contacted the box office to ensure there was a contingency in place when we both thought they may not turn up. To help someone you've never met to that extent is a great example of what a great family our club is (apart for the few knobbish brothers we may have)

I don my hat to everyone that's helped a fellow R in their time of need
tickets on 13:30 - May 23 with 1558 viewsSnipper

The fella who was getting our last 8 tickets had an urgent message to contact the box office. Apparently the tickets are there for collection.
tickets on 15:00 - May 23 with 1477 viewsNathanNI

Snipper, is John in with you? And if so, where are you lot?
tickets on 15:32 - May 23 with 1456 viewsDrewster

Tickets not turned up so now have to collect from wembley box office!
That screws with plans as I bet there'll be thousands needing to do the same!
tickets on 15:40 - May 23 with 1449 viewslondonscottish

Thanks to Ticketbastard two of mine have been "lost in the post".

After several phone calls lasting several thousand hours and two trips to QPR box office I've been told I need to rock up at Wembley tomorrow and stand in a queue to get the duplicates. Then stand in another queue to get one of them upgraded. Joy.

To spice things up the Wembley site says the box office opens up 4 hours before k/o - ie 9.00.

But if you call them they tell you it's 10.00.

Although if you ask QPR it's 11.00.

And I'm supposed to be meeting 40 people in boozer in Willesden at 12.00

Well that's my morning truly kn*t-ed.

Ton be clear this has got nothing to do with the QPR Box office. It's the k*n*t-s at Tickemaster/the PO/Wembley/the FA

The whole of last week has been a clusterf**-k of epic proportions by that bunch of k*nt-s and I'm very f*ck-ed off.

(on the positive side I get to go to Wembley twice and can start getting ripped into the whiskey in my hip flash nice and early without getting earache from the OH. It could be worse....)

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

tickets on 15:47 - May 23 with 1432 viewsDrewster

tickets on 15:40 - May 23 by londonscottish

After several phone calls lasting several thousand hours and two trips to QPR box office I've been told I need to rock up at Wembley tomorrow and stand in a queue to get the duplicates. Then stand in another queue to get one of them upgraded. Joy.

To spice things up the Wembley site says the box office opens up 4 hours before k/o - ie 9.00.

Ton be clear this has got nothing to do with the QPR Box office. It's the k*n*t-s at Tickemaster/the PO/Wembley/the FA

The whole of last week has been a clusterf**-k of epic proportions by that bunch of k*nt-s and I'm very f*ck-ed off.

(on the positive side I get to go to Wembley twice and can start getting ripped into the whiskey in my hip flash nice and early without getting earache from the OH. It could be worse....)

Same as me, although to be fair, 4 hours before ok is 11.
Messes up the beery plans for the morning somewhat!
Tw&ts, why didn't they send as special delivery and add another quid on to the booking fee just to guarantee delivery.
Now you have possibly thousands of fans panicking.
Bet that f@cking queue is miles long and in the pissing rain!
tickets on 16:14 - May 23 with 1394 viewsSnipper

tickets on 15:00 - May 23 by NathanNI

Snipper, is John in with you? And if so, where are you lot?

Yes mate. We're in Block 221.
tickets on 16:33 - May 23 with 1369 viewsRs_Holy

tickets on 15:40 - May 23 by londonscottish

its a total shambles... As I said before the technology must exist to print the tickets and envlope slip simultaneously and post immediately.... The whole guessing game of "it could be any day between Monday and Friday... but be prepared to get duplicates from Wembley on the day", goes and you will know pdq if the post office have lost them.... Its a terrible, terrible system but quite frankly I am not surprised.
Login to get fewer ads

tickets on 17:47 - May 23 with 1316 viewsbarabajagal

I still haven't received mine, as of 5.47 Friday afternoon. So a big high-five to all involved in the ticketing of this game. As if my nerves aren't shredded enough as it is. Is it right that I go to Wembley to pick them up? or can I go to Loftus Road tomorrow morning? The amount I paid to have two seats together, I expected them to be airlifted straight to my door. Best wishes to all R's fans around the world for tomorrow, it's a very special day.
[Post edited 23 May 2014 18:07]
tickets on 17:56 - May 23 with 1307 viewslondonscottish

tickets on 15:47 - May 23 by Drewster

Same as me, although to be fair, 4 hours before ok is 11.
Messes up the beery plans for the morning somewhat!
Tw&ts, why didn't they send as special delivery and add another quid on to the booking fee just to guarantee delivery.
Now you have possibly thousands of fans panicking.
Bet that f@cking queue is miles long and in the pissing rain!

Oh yeah - in my impotent rage I forgot how to count.

Anyway I haven't even told the OH yet and she's going to think it's all some ploy to disappear for half the morning leaving her to look after the kids whilst I hang out with my mates drinking before 12.00.

The latter is true but it's the side effect not the cause.

Oh well...

tickets on 18:02 - May 23 with 1299 viewslondonscottish

tickets on 17:47 - May 23 by barabajagal

I still haven't received mine, as of 5.47 Friday afternoon. So a big high-five to all involved in the ticketing of this game. As if my nerves aren't shredded enough as it is. Is it right that I go to Wembley to pick them up? or can I go to Loftus Road tomorrow morning? The amount I paid to have two seats together, I expected them to be airlifted straight to my door. Best wishes to all R's fans around the world for tomorrow, it's a very special day.
[Post edited 23 May 2014 18:07]

You need to try to alert QPR box office now so you get on the duplicates list.

If the ph line is down send an email,

That way the orginals get cancelled (to stop some thieving PO skank using them).

Then they provide the dupes tomorrow.

Once you've stood in a queue in te fki-n rain for two hours, lost all your mates, missed hooking up with the 40 people you were supposed to meet and f88k-ed of your wife and kids.

All this to get two tickests for two friends of friends who I've never actually meet and now think I'm some sort of deranged ticket tout.

TICKETMASTER ARE K***-NUTS!!!

tickets on 18:22 - May 23 with 1276 viewsbarabajagal

tickets on 18:02 - May 23 by londonscottish

You need to try to alert QPR box office now so you get on the duplicates list.

If the ph line is down send an email,

That way the orginals get cancelled (to stop some thieving PO skank using them).

Then they provide the dupes tomorrow.

Once you've stood in a queue in te fki-n rain for two hours, lost all your mates, missed hooking up with the 40 people you were supposed to meet and f88k-ed of your wife and kids.

All this to get two tickests for two friends of friends who I've never actually meet and now think I'm some sort of deranged ticket tout.

TICKETMASTER ARE K***-NUTS!!!

Cheers, My wife got through, and they have done just that, I need to take an e-mail to the east ticket office tomorrow, starting from 11. Not exactly the pre-match warm up I was hoping for, but I might take a couple of cans for the queue, which I'm sure the plod will take from me.

C'mon U R's
tickets on 18:27 - May 23 with 1266 viewsDrewster

tickets on 18:22 - May 23 by barabajagal

Cheers, My wife got through, and they have done just that, I need to take an e-mail to the east ticket office tomorrow, starting from 11. Not exactly the pre-match warm up I was hoping for, but I might take a couple of cans for the queue, which I'm sure the plod will take from me.

C'mon U R's

Determined to enjoy the day regardless of the ticket master cock up.
Still going to the allsop arms for 10.30, a few cold ones and traipse up the ground around 12.30/1.
Should be enough time to get tickets Shirley?
tickets on 19:05 - May 23 with 1237 viewslondonscottish

tickets on 18:22 - May 23 by barabajagal

C'mon U R's

Hip flask mate, hip flask.

Just filled mine.

:-)

tickets on 19:08 - May 23 with 1231 viewsbarabajagal

tickets on 19:05 - May 23 by londonscottish

Hip flask mate, hip flask.

Just filled mine.

:-)

Fair shout. Enjoy the day and ta for the advice.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024