Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. 15:36 - May 23 with 4695 viewsDavillin

Like a bad penny, Tom Ince is being touted as interested in Swansea again.

My vote: a resounding NO. [I avoid a less respectfully-worded vote.]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:50 - May 23 with 1260 viewsItchySphincter

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:41 - May 23 by AngelRangelQS

Because there aren't any

I think he must be ITK. Either that or talking boIIocks.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:53 - May 23 with 1252 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:43 - May 23 by reddythered

Morrison is even more of a headcase than Ince is. Man Yoo were happy to get rid of him. West Ham didn't play him to avoid triggering a wage jump to 60k a week.

I think his reputation is being slightly over exaggerated from his time at Man Utd. The reason he's been bombed out at West Ham because he wouldn't ditch his agent and use Sam's like most of the other players have done. Not a whiff of scandal at QPR, championship player of the month (twice in four months) and 6 goals in 13 starts tell a different story. Dyer was regarded as a wrong 'un once you know, we turned him round and we can do the same for Morrison .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 19:00 - May 23 with 1235 viewsItchySphincter

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:53 - May 23 by Brynmill_Jack

I think his reputation is being slightly over exaggerated from his time at Man Utd. The reason he's been bombed out at West Ham because he wouldn't ditch his agent and use Sam's like most of the other players have done. Not a whiff of scandal at QPR, championship player of the month (twice in four months) and 6 goals in 13 starts tell a different story. Dyer was regarded as a wrong 'un once you know, we turned him round and we can do the same for Morrison .

I feel a bit sorry for Nath when his past as a wrong 'un gets brought up. Yes, he made a mistake - as far we know a one off, and he took his punishment, learned from it, apologised and moved on. Not justifying it but you can't compare going through coat pockets in a cloakroom to assault and witness intimidation can you?

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 19:07 - May 23 with 1223 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 19:00 - May 23 by ItchySphincter

I feel a bit sorry for Nath when his past as a wrong 'un gets brought up. Yes, he made a mistake - as far we know a one off, and he took his punishment, learned from it, apologised and moved on. Not justifying it but you can't compare going through coat pockets in a cloakroom to assault and witness intimidation can you?

Sunsh mate I'm not having a go at Nath at all, I think he's a terrific role model for young people and yes his crime wasn't as nasty as RN's. I'm just trying to say that obviously Morrison like Nathan has a brain and he has probably realised just how lucky he is to have all that talent and now is the time to bring it to the fore and ditch the tw*tty behaviour. And Swansea is the best environment he could hope for . Back to Ince , nowhere near as good (even if he does behave himself).

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 19:13 - May 23 with 1211 viewsItchySphincter

Agree, I think Ince is a decent l player but it looks like he's his own biggest fan. He needs to be tested and this could be the place for him but I suspect he feels we are beneath him. I wouldn't object to Morrison either - some youngsters are easily influenced and it's time for him to stand up and be counted. This could be a good club for him to put his past behind him but I think he'll also fancy bigger things and brighter lights.

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 19:16 - May 23 with 1202 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 19:13 - May 23 by ItchySphincter

Agree, I think Ince is a decent l player but it looks like he's his own biggest fan. He needs to be tested and this could be the place for him but I suspect he feels we are beneath him. I wouldn't object to Morrison either - some youngsters are easily influenced and it's time for him to stand up and be counted. This could be a good club for him to put his past behind him but I think he'll also fancy bigger things and brighter lights.

Aye but he could have all that at a massive club. After we've "repaired" him

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 19:16 - May 23 with 1201 viewsDavillin

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:49 - May 23 by AngelRangelQS

Go on, just name one

Which is it? You can't read? You can't understand plain English? You think your childish prodding will make me change? You're dim? All of the above, more likely.

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 19:22 - May 23 with 1191 viewsAngelRangelQS

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 19:16 - May 23 by Davillin

Which is it? You can't read? You can't understand plain English? You think your childish prodding will make me change? You're dim? All of the above, more likely.

So instead of evidencing the points you've made (because there isn't any evidence) you've resorted to trying to insult me.

Pathetic.
Login to get fewer ads

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 19:30 - May 23 with 1175 viewsItchySphincter

Yes, you raised a valid point and get insulted for your trouble. Sometimes I despair at the 'intelligence' of some posters.
[Post edited 23 May 2014 19:31]

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 19:34 - May 23 with 1160 viewsreddythered

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:45 - May 23 by Drizzy

"Fire in his belly"

Keep 'em coming, Reddy, you're absolutely hilarious. What's next? Is he gonna give 110%? Is he gonna roll his sleeves up and get stuck in when he needs too?

Might want to read the post I was replying to and also grasp I used sarcasm when writing that part...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 19:42 - May 23 with 1145 viewslonglostjack

I'm not keen on us signing Tom Ince because of the media circus that he seems to attract or more accurately encourage. Not what we need.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 19:45 - May 23 with 1140 viewsMattG

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 19:42 - May 23 by longlostjack

I'm not keen on us signing Tom Ince because of the media circus that he seems to attract or more accurately encourage. Not what we need.

That only happens when he's on the move - hardly heard anything about him once he was on the bench at Palace :wink:

I'd take him for the right money (signing-on fee, wages) but wouldn't lose any sleep if he went elsewhere. Would prefer Redmond.
Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 19:47 - May 23 with 1136 viewslonglostjack

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 19:45 - May 23 by MattG

That only happens when he's on the move - hardly heard anything about him once he was on the bench at Palace :wink:

I'd take him for the right money (signing-on fee, wages) but wouldn't lose any sleep if he went elsewhere. Would prefer Redmond.

Fair point

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 19:54 - May 23 with 1121 viewsDrizzy

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 19:34 - May 23 by reddythered

Might want to read the post I was replying to and also grasp I used sarcasm when writing that part...

I did grasp the sarcasm mate but that doesn't mean it's not cliche ridden drivel.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 21:09 - May 23 with 1062 viewsNeath_Jack

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 19:22 - May 23 by AngelRangelQS

So instead of evidencing the points you've made (because there isn't any evidence) you've resorted to trying to insult me.

Pathetic.

He's probably got you on ignore now mate.

Every now and then old Saint Dav's halo slips and he reacts exactly how he has with you, for no other reason than you've pulled him up on something. He's doing to you, exactly the thing that he says he hates in other posters.

As you said, pathetic.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 22:16 - May 23 with 1013 viewspremierjack

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:23 - May 23 by reddythered

Ince Sr was a warrior?

Seriously? Keane was a warrior, didn't give a s*** and let everyone know it. Ince was more the "kick you in the ankles from behind and run away" tough guy who s*** out when against someone capable of dealing with him.

Does Tom have fire in his belly? Sure. That's why he worked his bollocks off with Blackpool for that big move... or more accurately coasted the final season, kicked off to get that shop window loan move which did his career little help.

So far the evidence is that both Inces believe Ince Jr is better than he is - we've both been used by them don't forget.

You obviously know nothing about football!!!
Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 22:22 - May 23 with 1005 viewsTNT

Paul Anderson showed great promise when with us, but his father influenced his decision and he went to Forest. I'm sure he regrets that decision.

Tom Ince: see above.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 22:34 - May 23 with 989 viewsDavillin

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 19:22 - May 23 by AngelRangelQS

Pathetic.

The following are not "insults," but rather logical and factual questions: "Which is it? You can't read? You can't understand plain English? You think your childish prodding will make me change? You're dim? All of the above, more likely."

Well, perhaps the "dim" part. Sorry for that.

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 22:42 - May 23 with 975 viewsDavillin

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 19:30 - May 23 by ItchySphincter

Yes, you raised a valid point and get insulted for your trouble. Sometimes I despair at the 'intelligence' of some posters.
[Post edited 23 May 2014 19:31]

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 22:45 - May 23 with 969 viewsItchySphincter

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 22:42 - May 23 by Davillin

and double

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 22:52 - May 23 with 961 viewsDavillin

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 22:45 - May 23 by ItchySphincter

and double

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 23:22 - May 23 with 946 viewsDewi1jack

After the Inces whoring themselves to all and sundry and they (afaik) turned us down when we offered to take him, I'm firmly in the fuk'em camp.
Ince (apparently, according to him) has a firm offer with Inter Milan.
Seriously, let him go there.
Overrated and at the mo a Championship player only IMHO.
Is he as good as what we have? No. Would he challenge Routs or Nath for a starting place? JDG (if we can get him) Pablo? Again no
He refused for Blackpool to transfer him and get some money in: Done deal with the Laughing Stock, except for his demands.
"I have a firm offer from Monaco." Yeah right. So why didn't you go there Ince?
We're his back up plan because his stock is rapidly falling.
We can and probably will do better with less hassle.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 09:04 - May 24 with 883 viewsAngelRangelQS

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 22:34 - May 23 by Davillin

The following are not "insults," but rather logical and factual questions: "Which is it? You can't read? You can't understand plain English? You think your childish prodding will make me change? You're dim? All of the above, more likely."

Well, perhaps the "dim" part. Sorry for that.

If you say so.

You whittle away hours of your life producing tables, graphs and pie charts and have taken the time to reply to me on this thread on a few occasions, yet you cannot find the time to give me even one line as to why Tom Ince has personal problems.
Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 10:00 - May 24 with 848 viewsStarsky

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 09:04 - May 24 by AngelRangelQS

If you say so.

You whittle away hours of your life producing tables, graphs and pie charts and have taken the time to reply to me on this thread on a few occasions, yet you cannot find the time to give me even one line as to why Tom Ince has personal problems.

For me, there are 2 aspects regarding Tom Ince that are clouding the issue.

1: Is he good enough?
2: Does he have a bad attitude?

Regarding the first point, I don't think he's any better than Scott Sinclair but with the right club he may flourish. That could be us, so I will keep an open mind and if we were to sign him I would get right behind as I would get behind any new signing. I was always right behind Emnes when he signed.

The second point. His father hawking him round several clubs doesn't necessarily mean the kid has a bad attitude. From several stories coming out about his Swansea visit, Laudrup didn't exactly show much enthusiasm in signing him. If that was the case, you hardly blame him for moving on to Palace. he now is making noises about joining the Swans, probably because Monk is in charge now.

if he's on a free, I don't see that we have much to lose.
[Post edited 24 May 2014 10:02]

It's just the internet, init.

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 11:10 - May 24 with 814 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 22:16 - May 23 by premierjack

You obviously know nothing about football!!!

My memories of Paul "the Guv'nor" Ince are the same. Big gob and that's about it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024