Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. 15:36 - May 23 with 4694 viewsDavillin

Like a bad penny, Tom Ince is being touted as interested in Swansea again.

My vote: a resounding NO. [I avoid a less respectfully-worded vote.]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 11:15 - May 24 with 796 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 10:00 - May 24 by Starsky

For me, there are 2 aspects regarding Tom Ince that are clouding the issue.

1: Is he good enough?
2: Does he have a bad attitude?

Regarding the first point, I don't think he's any better than Scott Sinclair but with the right club he may flourish. That could be us, so I will keep an open mind and if we were to sign him I would get right behind as I would get behind any new signing. I was always right behind Emnes when he signed.

The second point. His father hawking him round several clubs doesn't necessarily mean the kid has a bad attitude. From several stories coming out about his Swansea visit, Laudrup didn't exactly show much enthusiasm in signing him. If that was the case, you hardly blame him for moving on to Palace. he now is making noises about joining the Swans, probably because Monk is in charge now.

if he's on a free, I don't see that we have much to lose.
[Post edited 24 May 2014 10:02]

We have wages and a signing on fee to lose which would be better off spent on someone else more talented.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 11:53 - May 24 with 763 viewsNeath_Jack

So we're re-writing the history books as well now. Paul Ince was a loudmouth sh1tbag on the football field. Aye course he was, proper journeyman him, stole a living from the beautiful game.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 12:00 - May 24 with 759 viewsmax936

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 11:53 - May 24 by Neath_Jack

So we're re-writing the history books as well now. Paul Ince was a loudmouth sh1tbag on the football field. Aye course he was, proper journeyman him, stole a living from the beautiful game.

NJ, I've just got a feeling that under the influence of his Father, he'd poison the spirit in the dressing room, I could be 100%, wrong, but its just a feeling, his Father was a great player no doubt about it, but Tom is nowhere near that level right now, but seems to have the attitude that he is.

That said if he puts the Swans shirt on, I'd be 100% behind him.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 12:11 - May 24 with 742 viewsNeath_Jack

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 12:00 - May 24 by max936

NJ, I've just got a feeling that under the influence of his Father, he'd poison the spirit in the dressing room, I could be 100%, wrong, but its just a feeling, his Father was a great player no doubt about it, but Tom is nowhere near that level right now, but seems to have the attitude that he is.

That said if he puts the Swans shirt on, I'd be 100% behind him.

Where are you getting the he has an attitude bit from? I've not seen any evidence of it myself, admittedly i dont go trawling the place reading up about him.

The way i see it it, that most Jacks dont want him here now, because he had the temerity to turn us down and chose Palace instead. Then once they type that he's a bit of a c*nt on here enough times, they start to believe it, then the other dimwits start believing it with little or no substance. Look at Dav in this thread, he can't give one single reason to the "personal issues" the lad has meant to have got. Live and let live i say.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 12:19 - May 24 with 734 viewsDrizzy

Much ado about nothing.

If he were to sign, as soon as you watched him play in a Swansea shirt all this b*llocks about his personal issues or attitude would disappear. The kid has bags of talent and fits our system perfectly.

I'm not surprised he did what he did at Blackpool. Karl Oyston is a hard nosed tw*t who demands ridiculous fees for his players. Fair play sometimes he gets them (see: Charlie Adam) but other times it leads to fallouts with players (see: Matt Phillips). I'm not surprised he didn't sign a new contract because if he did, Oyston would be demanding ridiculous money that nobody would pay for a player that wants to leave.

Can't take much from his loan spell at Palace. He's not a Tony Pulis player. Still remember him getting a goal and an assist on his PL debut mind you.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 12:37 - May 24 with 722 viewsmax936

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 12:11 - May 24 by Neath_Jack

Where are you getting the he has an attitude bit from? I've not seen any evidence of it myself, admittedly i dont go trawling the place reading up about him.

The way i see it it, that most Jacks dont want him here now, because he had the temerity to turn us down and chose Palace instead. Then once they type that he's a bit of a c*nt on here enough times, they start to believe it, then the other dimwits start believing it with little or no substance. Look at Dav in this thread, he can't give one single reason to the "personal issues" the lad has meant to have got. Live and let live i say.

I think the fact that he came here for a look and then the stories about his father phoning later in the day saying that they wanted more money [don't know if any of it is true mind you] and then them continuing their tour of various clubs and him coming out in the paper about how we wasn't gonna handle him and his Palace team mates, hasn't helped my thought on the matter.

So many rumours about though, including the one about whether Laudrup was really interested in him coming here etc,etc,

Anyway, lets see what happens and wait and see if he arrives here, I'd prefer Redmond though if Im honest, but he'd probably cost to much.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 14:24 - May 24 with 668 viewsDrizzy

Nathan Redmond: 34 games, 1 goal.

Tom Ince: 8 games (mostly sub appearances), 1 goal.

Food for thought.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 14:29 - May 24 with 659 viewsC_jack

If Huw is typing 'wallflower' into his football manager filter then who are we exactly going to sign? James Milner?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Login to get fewer ads

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 17:45 - May 24 with 578 viewsOldjack

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 12:37 - May 24 by max936

I think the fact that he came here for a look and then the stories about his father phoning later in the day saying that they wanted more money [don't know if any of it is true mind you] and then them continuing their tour of various clubs and him coming out in the paper about how we wasn't gonna handle him and his Palace team mates, hasn't helped my thought on the matter.

So many rumours about though, including the one about whether Laudrup was really interested in him coming here etc,etc,

Anyway, lets see what happens and wait and see if he arrives here, I'd prefer Redmond though if Im honest, but he'd probably cost to much.

Here's one for you , He was going to sign but Mike blanked him in the corridors of power , [didn't fancy him see] fuk this and off he went to Palarse
[Post edited 24 May 2014 17:47]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 18:46 - May 24 with 539 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bad Penny. Tom Ince Touted for Swansea Again. on 17:45 - May 24 by Oldjack

Here's one for you , He was going to sign but Mike blanked him in the corridors of power , [didn't fancy him see] fuk this and off he went to Palarse
[Post edited 24 May 2014 17:47]

Apparently that didn't happen OJ. They spoke and afterwards wanted more money. No thanks, let him go to Monaco or Inter

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024