Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Settlement reached with Laudrup 17:49 - May 23 with 38947 viewsHubert

http://mobile.swanseacity.net/news/article/laudrup-settlement-1572206.aspx
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:42 - May 25 with 2028 viewsShaky

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:21 - May 25 by Phil_S

Nothing changes you can't answer the basic questions so have a nice day

Answer a basic question?

Seriously Phil, if you're too f*cking stupid or lazy to flip back a page and figure out the simple answer yourself, that's really not my problem.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:49 - May 25 with 2006 viewsMusical_Swan

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:42 - May 25 by Shaky

Answer a basic question?

Seriously Phil, if you're too f*cking stupid or lazy to flip back a page and figure out the simple answer yourself, that's really not my problem.

To be fair to Phil, it's no "simple" job shifting through the shite you've been posting!

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:50 - May 25 with 2000 viewsShaky

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:26 - May 25 by swanny

Look,I have no idea what this tells me, other than the fact that you can gather facts to support anything.....out of 100 FTSE companies, there are 50 directors named with responsibilities including but not limited to HR. Out of those 50, 2 are women. Extrapolating those figures (which, whilst not necessarily accurate) statistically shows that the only two women named have responsibility for (though not necessarily limited to) HR. Am I missing something here?

I am shocked but sadly unsurprised that you fail to grasp the relatively simple maths that expose this bullshit for the nonsense that it is.

My 6 year old daughter could, but this is not about mathematical aptitude but rather the cognitive bias that prevents you from seeing that which you do not wish to be true.

My advice therefore to you is to get the pom-poms back out and forget about the the pesky details of objective criticism and analysis. I promise you'll feel much better about things.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:52 - May 25 with 1987 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Somebody. Kill. This. Thread. Please

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:59 - May 25 with 1958 viewsDrizzy

Some of ew pervs on here need to have a word with yourself. If it were londonlewis2001 posting nobody on here would say anything to Shake. That's sexism.

Drizzy out.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 16:00 - May 25 with 1962 viewsPhil_S

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:42 - May 25 by Shaky

Answer a basic question?

Undoubtedly I am too lazy but it seems to rile you enough to want to reply with quite a frustrated tone which amuses me
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 16:12 - May 25 with 1935 viewsShaky

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 16:00 - May 25 by Phil_S

Undoubtedly I am too lazy but it seems to rile you enough to want to reply with quite a frustrated tone which amuses me

Aha, the appearance of lazy stupidity was all along an act to wind me up.

Gotta hand it to you, Phil, you certainly had me fooled.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 16:13 - May 25 with 1936 viewsMusical_Swan

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:59 - May 25 by Drizzy

Some of ew pervs on here need to have a word with yourself. If it were londonlewis2001 posting nobody on here would say anything to Shake. That's sexism.

Drizzy out.

I couldn't give a toss if it was LondonLisa, LondonLuke or LondonLGBsociety, what I'm enjoying is Shaky being ripped a new one and actually believing he's coming up with constructive arguments.

Although I do like hoodies and jammy bottoms.

Login to get fewer ads

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 16:29 - May 25 with 1908 viewsPhil_S

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 16:12 - May 25 by Shaky

Aha, the appearance of lazy stupidity was all along an act to wind me up.

Gotta hand it to you, Phil, you certainly had me fooled.

Not sure why you would be fooled? I asked you a question that you elected not to answer. I couldn't be arsed to look it up myself I have no desire to check back over the endless pages of this thread to see whether the said statement was made or not.

Contrary to what you feel on the subject, it isn't that important to me to do things like that.

I think you are suffering from taking this internet lark just a little too seriously, take a step back and realise it isn't that important in the grand scheme of things and sometimes you don't have to have the last word.

I bid you a good afternoon

This post has been edited by an administrator
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 18:25 - May 25 with 1824 viewsswanny

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 15:50 - May 25 by Shaky

I am shocked but sadly unsurprised that you fail to grasp the relatively simple maths that expose this bullshit for the nonsense that it is.

My 6 year old daughter could, but this is not about mathematical aptitude but rather the cognitive bias that prevents you from seeing that which you do not wish to be true.

My advice therefore to you is to get the pom-poms back out and forget about the the pesky details of objective criticism and analysis. I promise you'll feel much better about things.

walk away NOW...bye, bye..and no, I'm not giving up, I'm just too pissed to care xxx

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 20:11 - May 25 with 1766 viewsShaky

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 16:29 - May 25 by Phil_S

Not sure why you would be fooled? I asked you a question that you elected not to answer. I couldn't be arsed to look it up myself I have no desire to check back over the endless pages of this thread to see whether the said statement was made or not.

Contrary to what you feel on the subject, it isn't that important to me to do things like that.

I think you are suffering from taking this internet lark just a little too seriously, take a step back and realise it isn't that important in the grand scheme of things and sometimes you don't have to have the last word.

I bid you a good afternoon

This post has been edited by an administrator

Phil, let's talk about everybody's favourite topic actual facts.

9:45 you made your first post of the day to me.

9:51 I replied to which you replied within 3 minutes

10:14 I replied to which you replied 7 minutes later

15:42 I replied to that to which you replied 18 minutes later

16:12 I replied to which you replied 17 minutes later

Now I've been in an out all day shopping, doing stuff with the kids, making dinner, etc, and posted at various times across the day.

To which you have responded with an average response time of a shade over 11 minutes.

Now who is taking the internet lark too seriously again? Who needs to step back and realise it isn't that important in the scheme of things and you don't have to have the last word.

Now I have no need to get the last word in, but I feel it is important for you to know that your shameless hypocrisy hasn't gone unnoticed, along with the hatchet job you have attempted to do on me. Always nice to know what type of people we are dealing with.

Now go ahead and make some trite half-witted remark that will fire up your band of sycophants.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 20:12 - May 25 with 1765 viewsShaky

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 18:25 - May 25 by swanny

walk away NOW...bye, bye..and no, I'm not giving up, I'm just too pissed to care xxx

I don't take orders from women.

Boom-boom.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 20:18 - May 25 with 1755 viewsMusical_Swan

Comedy Gold!!!

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 20:44 - May 25 with 1709 viewsPhil_S

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 20:11 - May 25 by Shaky

Phil, let's talk about everybody's favourite topic actual facts.

9:45 you made your first post of the day to me.

9:51 I replied to which you replied within 3 minutes

10:14 I replied to which you replied 7 minutes later

15:42 I replied to that to which you replied 18 minutes later

16:12 I replied to which you replied 17 minutes later

Now I've been in an out all day shopping, doing stuff with the kids, making dinner, etc, and posted at various times across the day.

To which you have responded with an average response time of a shade over 11 minutes.

Now who is taking the internet lark too seriously again? Who needs to step back and realise it isn't that important in the scheme of things and you don't have to have the last word.

Now I have no need to get the last word in, but I feel it is important for you to know that your shameless hypocrisy hasn't gone unnoticed, along with the hatchet job you have attempted to do on me. Always nice to know what type of people we are dealing with.

Now go ahead and make some trite half-witted remark that will fire up your band of sycophants.

Really? And you took all that time to look up everything like that.

I'm having a lovely weekend break with the family thanks - hadn't even noticed the times you posted. Today I have driven to Manchester, spent some time treating the family in the Trafford Centre and this evening just returned from a lovely meal in the centre of Manchester. Indeed I know for a fact I will have had a better day than you have because I don't take it as seriously as you.

But what I do notice is that every time you do post you make yourself look more of an arse than you had done with the previous post.

And trust me that takes some doing for you.

Now if you would like to keep telling the voices in your head what is going on then that is your call.

I dont need half witted remarks to know what you are and thankfully I know as well that you will come back with something that just exceeds the last one. And this time you won't get a response because quite frankly you aren't worth the effort.

Although I do take your infatuation with me with a degree of flattery
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 20:50 - May 25 with 1694 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Trafford Centre is lovely but it is very expensive. I quite like the Arndale in the city centre. It's brilliant being only a 10 minute walk away.

A bit off topic, but The Trafford Centre is host to numerous gypsy fights every month. They literally meet there and just fight in the middle of everyone. They even bring referees etc. It's brilliant.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 20:55 - May 25 with 1684 viewsMusical_Swan

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 20:50 - May 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The Trafford Centre is lovely but it is very expensive. I quite like the Arndale in the city centre. It's brilliant being only a 10 minute walk away.

A bit off topic, but The Trafford Centre is host to numerous gypsy fights every month. They literally meet there and just fight in the middle of everyone. They even bring referees etc. It's brilliant.

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 20:59 - May 25 with 1678 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 20:55 - May 25 by Musical_Swan

I think this is the one that went semi-viral.

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 21:02 - May 25 with 1667 viewsDarran

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 20:50 - May 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There's a lovely Chinese restaurant in the Trafford Centre.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 21:04 - May 25 with 1659 viewsPhil_S

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 21:02 - May 25 by Darran

There's a lovely Chinese restaurant in the Trafford Centre.

I would respond but my response times are being monitored by the resident obsessive poster...
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 21:04 - May 25 with 1656 viewsDarran

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 21:04 - May 25 by Phil_S

I would respond but my response times are being monitored by the resident obsessive poster...

Text me he won't know then.

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 21:06 - May 25 with 1651 viewsPhil_S

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 21:04 - May 25 by Darran

Text me he won't know then.

I fear he may intercept my phone messages too...I have deleted all names and numbers from my phone just in case
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 21:07 - May 25 with 1647 viewsexiledclaseboy

I'm going to Belfast on Tuesday. It has very many lovely restaurants.

Well it's about as relevant as discussion of Manchester restaurants.

Poll: Tory leader

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 21:12 - May 25 with 1639 viewsDarran

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 21:06 - May 25 by Phil_S

I fear he may intercept my phone messages too...I have deleted all names and numbers from my phone just in case

You sound like Swanzay.

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 21:12 - May 25 with 1639 viewsPhil_S

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 21:07 - May 25 by exiledclaseboy

I'm going to Belfast on Tuesday. It has very many lovely restaurants.

Well it's about as relevant as discussion of Manchester restaurants.

Sorry tomdickharry shall we stay on topic??
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 21:16 - May 25 with 1625 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

WJMax will be along soon to tell us how The Trafford Centre isn't in Manchester - it is in Trafford, a borough of Greater Manchester.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024