Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Settlement reached with Laudrup 17:49 - May 23 with 37410 viewsHubert

http://mobile.swanseacity.net/news/article/laudrup-settlement-1572206.aspx
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 09:06 - May 26 with 1698 viewsswanny

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 20:12 - May 25 by Shaky

I don't take orders from women.

Boom-boom.

sorry , at that point I was talking to myself - telling myself to walk away as the Elderflower and Fernet had taken it's toll.

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 09:22 - May 26 with 1680 viewsShaky

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 21:04 - May 25 by Phil_S

I would respond but my response times are being monitored by the resident obsessive poster...

So having supplied me with the news on 7 occasions Saturday that I was 'avin a mare, and then on average responding to my posts within a few minutes throughout Sunday despite vigorously enjoying the exotic delights of Manchester, you're now accusing me of being obsessed with you?

BwaaaaaHaHaHaHa.

That kind of gainsaying is the pinnacle in 'debating skills' for your average pimply teenager; you really have a disturbingly low opinion of the people around here if you think they are going to buy that crap.

Anyway, the general question has been asked does any of this matter? For me the question of who is truthful and who is not is always important.

But at the same time it is an actual fact that Phil has made a significant and unprecedented commitment of his time and energy this weekend with the direct result of dragging this thread into the shit.

There was a general consensus on this board after the dust settled following the Laudrup sacking that it was time to move on, but that the summer would be an appropriate time for a wider post mortem.

Now Phil has just played a major personal role in ensuring that a clear and obvious opportunity for such a wide-ranging discussion has been torpedoed.

A coincidence? People will make up their own minds, but I personally doubt it.

As I see it Phil pays lips service only to the notion of democratic control over the trust, with his biannual survey of meaningless questions to the unwashed membership. Instead I believe he views his role not to act as a conduit for the views of ordinary fans to the club, but rather as its chief apologist, all the while maintaining the cosy status quo.

Phil is nevertheless fortunate that as a general rule Trust members and supporters are even more lazy that he is, although as this episode has demonstrated it is always handy to control the fans chief vehicle of public discussion when your basic philosophy is in effect a variation of Stalinism.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 09:39 - May 26 with 1660 viewsreddythered

You seem reminiscent of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen_Smith.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 09:41 - May 26 with 1650 viewsShaky

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 09:39 - May 26 by reddythered

You seem reminiscent of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizen_Smith.

And you seem entirely irrelevant as far as substantive criticism or contributions go.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 09:48 - May 26 with 1638 viewsreddythered

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 09:41 - May 26 by Shaky

And you seem entirely irrelevant as far as substantive criticism or contributions go.

I'd suggest it's a tad naive to expect me to know everything going on inside SCFC; unlike some I don't profess to have that level of understanding.

You however come across as a patronising bully believing you and only you know the truth, seeking to educate the masses who you no doubt believe are sheep like consumers.

You want that debate, you want the chance to espouse your views as the spreader of light you believe yourself to be. The problem is, you don't want a debate. A debate would involve listening to multiple facets of events, something you don't weant to do as that would involve you having to concede you may actually be wrong. You want everyone to bow down and acknowledge both your credibility and message.

That, or you're trolling...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 09:55 - May 26 with 1634 viewsDarran

Fair play mind people say Planetswans is dying and this one thread has had nearly 10k views.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 09:59 - May 26 with 1625 viewsShaky

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 09:48 - May 26 by reddythered

I'd suggest it's a tad naive to expect me to know everything going on inside SCFC; unlike some I don't profess to have that level of understanding.

You however come across as a patronising bully believing you and only you know the truth, seeking to educate the masses who you no doubt believe are sheep like consumers.

You want that debate, you want the chance to espouse your views as the spreader of light you believe yourself to be. The problem is, you don't want a debate. A debate would involve listening to multiple facets of events, something you don't weant to do as that would involve you having to concede you may actually be wrong. You want everyone to bow down and acknowledge both your credibility and message.

That, or you're trolling...

Cool, so you're basically confirming my analysis that your criticism isn't substantive, but more on the stylistic side.

I accept that criticism, but in my defence you have to understand that the way I tend to operate is that people normally pay me money to tell them what to do.

Furthermore the people who pay me money tend to be busy. They value my directness highly because they don't want to piss around.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:00 - May 26 with 1627 viewsDr_Winston

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 09:55 - May 26 by Darran

Fair play mind people say Planetswans is dying and this one thread has had nearly 10k views.

It's a shit thread though.

A strong case could be made for less quantity, more quality at this point.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:01 - May 26 with 1621 viewsDarran

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:00 - May 26 by Dr_Winston

It'll probably get shitter before it fizzles out too.

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:03 - May 26 with 1615 viewsreddythered

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 09:59 - May 26 by Shaky

Cool, so you're basically confirming my analysis that your criticism isn't substantive, but more on the stylistic side.

I accept that criticism, but in my defence you have to understand that the way I tend to operate is that people normally pay me money to tell them what to do.

Furthermore the people who pay me money tend to be busy. They value my directness highly because they don't want to piss around.

Au contraire, mon ami.

There's a discussion to be had due to the dichotomy of outcomes in the two cases of our clubs firing managers during the season.

Whilst I appreciate people may pay you for your advice, it seems to me that for someone direct you don't seem able to use one word when four hundred would do. Equally some of your points have flown off at different tangents to the pertinent information would seem to be trying to impart as your main argument?

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:06 - May 26 with 1591 viewsUxbridge

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:01 - May 26 by Darran

It'll probably get shitter before it fizzles out too.

Well you're posting on it

I'd be half tempted to join in but it wouldn't end well. I'm with Jobbie on this.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:10 - May 26 with 1584 viewsShaky

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:03 - May 26 by reddythered

Au contraire, mon ami.

There's a discussion to be had due to the dichotomy of outcomes in the two cases of our clubs firing managers during the season.

Whilst I appreciate people may pay you for your advice, it seems to me that for someone direct you don't seem able to use one word when four hundred would do. Equally some of your points have flown off at different tangents to the pertinent information would seem to be trying to impart as your main argument?

Sorry reddy, if you want to have a go I'm afraid you have to be specific, and in any case I already have a lot on my plate today despite it being Memorial Day.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:15 - May 26 with 1573 viewsStarsky

Surely everything that can be said has been said on this dire thread.
Laudrup has gone, please can we all talk about something else. We need some new subjects ffs.

It's just the internet, init.

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:19 - May 26 with 1568 viewsmonmouth

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:00 - May 26 by Dr_Winston

Pay Sir Alan Shaky some money and he'll tell you how to improve it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:22 - May 26 with 1562 viewsPhil_S

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:06 - May 26 by Uxbridge

Well you're posting on it

I'd be half tempted to join in but it wouldn't end well. I'm with Jobbie on this.

I'd join in you can be psycho analysed then as well

And you can see just how wide of the mark some people can be.
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:23 - May 26 with 1556 viewsShaky

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:19 - May 26 by monmouth

Pay Sir Alan Shaky some money and he'll tell you how to improve it.

Easy.

Follow the Mckinsey model; sack all the deadwood and then some.

There's no charge.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:29 - May 26 with 1535 viewsBrynmill_Jack

That is no reason for celebration. Believe me

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:29 - May 26 with 1534 viewsDarran

Shaky can I ask you a polite question please?

What is your connection to Swansea then?

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:35 - May 26 with 1521 viewsicecoldjack

Yeah but 9000 of those views Are from you though darran..
Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:37 - May 26 with 1518 viewsDarran

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:35 - May 26 by icecoldjack

Yeah but 9000 of those views Are from you though darran..

Yes that'll be it.

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:41 - May 26 with 1507 viewsUxbridge

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 10:22 - May 26 by Phil_S

I'd join in you can be psycho analysed then as well

And you can see just how wide of the mark some people can be.

I've played the Lisa role before. Fun for a while but I don't have the time or willpower to compete with the level of dedication to his role that Shaky has.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 20:59 - May 26 with 1382 viewsShaky

Attn dailew; I just wanted to draw your attention to the fact that you appear to have forgotten to up arrow Phil's post at 10:22.

We wouldn't want Phil to suspect he has lost your mindless support, so you had better put that right. Alright Dav?

Misology -- It's a bitch

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 21:02 - May 26 with 1377 viewsmonmouth

Fu*k my goat. Is this still going? Fair do's.

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 21:08 - May 26 with 1369 viewsreddythered

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 21:02 - May 26 by monmouth

Fu*k my goat. Is this still going? Fair do's.

I suspect if Shaky pegged it, he'd still try to get the last word in via innovative usage of ouija boards.

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 21:12 - May 26 with 1359 viewsmonmouth

Settlement reached with Laudrup on 21:08 - May 26 by reddythered

I suspect if Shaky pegged it, he'd still try to get the last word in via innovative usage of ouija boards.

If Shaky pegged my goat, he'd need one.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024