Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread 21:14 - May 25 with 23833 viewsPhil_S

So come on then - lets start this off - who do you fancy to win the competition

Win a share of £200 bets with William Hill: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/world-cup-predictions/

Enter our free World Cup Sweepstake:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/sweepstake/

This post has been edited by an administrator
The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 21:18 - Jun 24 with 1969 viewsDyfnant

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 20:44 - Jun 24 by MrSwerve

Drogba starts ahead Bony tonight.

They should play Bony and Drogba, Bony dropping back to help the midfield. Yaya has looked very average this tournament so far and Tiote's ordinary at best

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 22:33 - Jun 24 with 1923 viewshobo

BONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 22:34 - Jun 24 with 1918 viewsBanosswan

Another 5m

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 22:35 - Jun 24 with 1915 viewsDaithejack

Get in Wilfy boy! Hopefully the BBC Drogba love fest will finish now!

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 06:59 - Jun 25 with 1820 viewsDr_Winston

Not much of a shock to see the Italians go out. Thought they looked like a team in decline beforehand and nothing I've seen since (not even beating a piss poor England) has suggested otherwise.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 16:24 - Jun 25 with 1739 viewstherealme

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 06:59 - Jun 25 by Dr_Winston

Not much of a shock to see the Italians go out. Thought they looked like a team in decline beforehand and nothing I've seen since (not even beating a piss poor England) has suggested otherwise.

This is Italy though :-D

I dunno, if I could back anyone to play for a point it would be them. If Marchisio hadn't got sent off they would have gone through, imo.

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 17:12 - Jun 25 with 1726 viewsDyfnant

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 16:24 - Jun 25 by therealme

This is Italy though :-D

I dunno, if I could back anyone to play for a point it would be them. If Marchisio hadn't got sent off they would have gone through, imo.

They've won it with a relatively shite squad before so who knows

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 21:49 - Jun 25 with 1664 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ecuador managed to get one in the onion bag

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 17:41 - Jun 26 with 1600 viewsorion3016

Phil are you allowed to win your own competition , you're running away with it

Well done

Be over there now after

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 23:03 - Jun 26 with 1540 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 17:41 - Jun 26 by orion3016

Well done

It’s easier, when you can enter your predictions after the game

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 16:35 - Jun 28 with 1444 viewsPhil_S

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 17:41 - Jun 26 by orion3016

Well done

Thankfully this one is not mine and you watch it all fall apart now...!!
The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 22:01 - Jun 29 with 1269 viewsMrSwerve

Costa Rica Vs Greece bit of a naff game so far...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 22:14 - Jun 29 with 1263 viewsslate_dk

Wonder what they think about the game in Fulham; with 3 of their "not good enough" players on the 2 teams
The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 22:24 - Jun 29 with 1257 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 22:14 - Jun 29 by slate_dk

Wonder what they think about the game in Fulham; with 3 of their "not good enough" players on the 2 teams

Maybe it shows the premier league is better than the world cup

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 15:34 - Jul 1 with 1097 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Yaya Toure is off again. This time he is stating that nobody cares that the Ivory Coast were eliminated because they are Afrian.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/worldcup2014/article-2676340/Yaya-Toure-Nobody-

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 22:48 - Jul 1 with 1001 viewsjackportis

Tim Howard is awsome

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 00:01 - Jul 2 with 973 viewsStarsky

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 22:48 - Jul 1 by jackportis

Tim Howard is awsome

Shane I can't say the same about your avatar

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 23:43 - Jul 2 with 899 viewsLiberty

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 00:01 - Jul 2 by Starsky

Shane I can't say the same about your avatar

Jackportis avatar should be banned, have a feeling a few must get off on it or it would have been.

Kids read this site, each to their own..... grooming!!!!

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 00:34 - Jul 3 with 887 viewsraynor94

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 23:43 - Jul 2 by Liberty

Jackportis avatar should be banned, have a feeling a few must get off on it or it would have been.

Kids read this site, each to their own..... grooming!!!!

Agree it's rather pathetic

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 00:41 - Jul 3 with 878 viewsLiberty

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 00:34 - Jul 3 by raynor94

Agree it's rather pathetic

I am going for a lie down ( sleep), first time u have ever posted something positive, agreeing with me. Feeling a bit dizzy

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 07:42 - Jul 3 with 858 viewsDr_Winston

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 11:57 - Jul 4 with 790 viewsBrockley_Jack

Vive le France
The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 12:13 - Jul 4 with 788 viewsSwansNZ

Is the World Cup still on?

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 13:55 - Jul 4 with 764 viewsStarsky

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 12:13 - Jul 4 by SwansNZ

Is the World Cup still on?

Not for you. Australia went out last week

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 14:20 - Jul 4 with 762 viewsDavillin

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 11:57 - Jul 4 by Brockley_Jack

Vive le France

Vive LA France.

"La France" est féminin. Être juste.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024