Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread 21:14 - May 25 with 23832 viewsPhil_S

So come on then - lets start this off - who do you fancy to win the competition

Win a share of £200 bets with William Hill: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/world-cup-predictions/

Enter our free World Cup Sweepstake:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/sweepstake/

This post has been edited by an administrator
The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 16:24 - May 26 with 3847 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

Argentina for me. And I hope Bony has a great holiday on the beach or the bench, but maybe that's just me being selfish(keep him out of the shop window if that's poss.)

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 17:41 - May 26 with 3798 viewsHuw57

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 15:14 - May 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I want England to win. I feel if we played to our strengths then we would have a much better chance, but that is unlikely. I hope Barkley, Chamberlin, Walcott etc all start.

Walcott ain't going Dwight

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 18:57 - May 26 with 3742 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 17:41 - May 26 by Huw57

That's a real shame.

I see myself as a supporter of both Wales and England at international level, and it is a sad state of affairs when the two national managers are Chris Coleman and Roy Hodgson. Where's the encouragement or belief in that?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 20:44 - May 26 with 3721 viewsorion3016

South American team or Spain for me

Be over there now after

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 20:50 - May 26 with 3718 viewsOldjack

The US of A

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 02:16 - May 27 with 3654 viewsDanielswan

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 20:50 - May 26 by Oldjack

The US of A

Belgium to run with the gold ....

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 16:40 - May 27 with 3553 viewsC_jack

France v Norway tonight on BT Sport if anyone is interested.

Lukaku got a hat-trick last night as Belgium smashed Luxembourg 5-1.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 17:52 - May 27 with 3532 viewspencoedjack

Argentina or Germany for me ....

When does a dark horse become lighter, as everyone is saying Belgium are their dark horses ?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 18:24 - May 27 with 3522 viewsC_jack

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 17:52 - May 27 by pencoedjack

Argentina or Germany for me ....

When does a dark horse become lighter, as everyone is saying Belgium are their dark horses ?

Belgium are not dark horses at all, bookies have them ahead of Italy, France and Holland.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 18:36 - May 27 with 3514 viewspencoedjack

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 18:24 - May 27 by C_jack

Belgium are not dark horses at all, bookies have them ahead of Italy, France and Holland.

I know ... but it is mentioned that they are dark horses by many people including posters in this thread.

I am amazed Italy are below them in betting, normally good in Euros WC.
The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread (n/t) on 06:32 - May 28 with 3427 viewsJethroJack

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 17:41 - May 26 by Huw57

[Post edited 28 May 2014 6:34]
The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 06:38 - May 28 with 3424 viewsJethroJack

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 15:14 - May 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I want England to win. I feel if we played to our strengths then we would have a much better chance, but that is unlikely. I hope Barkley, Chamberlin, Walcott etc all start.

Walcott?
I see you're as sharp & up-to-date as usual.
Do you think Beckham getting the captaincy again will enhance your chances?
The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 12:08 - May 28 with 3358 viewstf_jack

1-Spain
2-Argies
3-Brazil
4-Belguim

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 17:53 - May 28 with 3308 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 06:38 - May 28 by JethroJack

Walcott?
I see you're as sharp & up-to-date as usual.
Do you think Beckham getting the captaincy again will enhance your chances?

I haven't paid much attention to the build up etc. It's tedious. I'm just glad I get to see the country of my birth play in almost every international tournament.

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 20:27 - May 28 with 3283 viewsMatlock_Jack

Not many people giving England a chance then?

I have this horrible feeling that they will win it,

And if they do, you'll never hear the end of it: hell they''re still talking about 1966 - isn't that right Mr. Motson?
The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 20:37 - May 28 with 3260 viewsBanosswan

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 20:27 - May 28 by Matlock_Jack

And if they do, you'll never hear the end of it: hell they''re still talking about 1966 - isn't that right Mr. Motson?

Stephen says no

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/may/28/stephen-hawking-formulae-england-

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 21:18 - May 28 with 3240 viewsJethroJack

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 17:53 - May 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I haven't paid much attention to the build up etc. It's tedious. I'm just glad I get to see the country of my birth play in almost every international tournament.

I can tell you're so "glad" because of your impressive attention to detail regarding who's made your squad and who's been unable to, due to an injury he picked up many months ago.

If by some amazing miracle, you were to win it, I'm confident that you will become aware of the fact by around Christmas time. I fully understand that for some people like your good self, it just takes a lot longer for the penny to drop, compared to the rest of us.

This also now explains the mathematical deficiencies that you have clearly demonstrated in previous threads.

Keep up the good work....you're a constant source of amusement to many on this board.
The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 01:06 - May 29 with 3200 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 21:18 - May 28 by JethroJack

I can tell you're so "glad" because of your impressive attention to detail regarding who's made your squad and who's been unable to, due to an injury he picked up many months ago.

If by some amazing miracle, you were to win it, I'm confident that you will become aware of the fact by around Christmas time. I fully understand that for some people like your good self, it just takes a lot longer for the penny to drop, compared to the rest of us.

This also now explains the mathematical deficiencies that you have clearly demonstrated in previous threads.

Keep up the good work....you're a constant source of amusement to many on this board.

Yes, Jethro, it takes a lot longer for the penny to drop regarding my good self.

By the way, how's that poll in your signature going?

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 04:08 - May 29 with 3184 viewsJoeSoccerFan

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 20:50 - May 26 by Oldjack

The US of A

delusional!
[Post edited 29 May 2014 4:12]
The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 04:11 - May 29 with 3179 viewsJoeSoccerFan

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 20:27 - May 28 by Matlock_Jack

I look forward for England to find an imaginative way to step on their c**ks, again
The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 07:18 - May 29 with 3148 viewsJethroJack

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 01:06 - May 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes, Jethro, it takes a lot longer for the penny to drop regarding my good self.

By the way, how's that poll in your signature going?

Walcott......
Your Maths.....£5 x 5000 = £250,000....
DYSS.....not the sharpest tool in the box
The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 02:53 - May 31 with 3006 viewscockett_jack

Quite fancy Brazil, when decent enough countries host the comp they tend to do well. Obviously Spain will always be in with a shout. Quite fancy France to do well too.
The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 11:10 - May 31 with 2940 viewsHuw57

De Guz and Vorm have made it into Holland's 23 man squad.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 11:25 - May 31 with 2928 viewsairedale

The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 11:10 - May 31 by Huw57

De Guz and Vorm have made it into Holland's 23 man squad.

Lets hope that they both do baaaad!
The Official Planet Swans World Cup Thread on 13:49 - May 31 with 2904 viewsPhil_S

Have a feeling that this time around will see Spain crash and burn in the group stages
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024