Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Radio Station 21:36 - May 25 with 2194 viewsR17ALE

There has been an advert on Granada tonight advertising a new NW radio station launching called Heart. I didn't catch the frequency, but I'm sure the advert will be on again.

I do hope our dmt court this station and become proper mateys with them. This is an opportunity to get into something that might become a well listened to station.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

New Radio Station on 22:00 - May 25 with 2138 views442Dale

Bit more info here:
http://www.heart.co.uk/northwest/public-file/public-file/

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New Radio Station on 22:30 - May 25 with 2097 viewsnordenblue

Its been around for some time but just recently changed names from Real Radio to Heart,im sure many of the presenters are the same as previous too,
New Radio Station on 12:01 - May 26 with 1855 viewsDorsetDale

Looks like it's this station gobbling up smaller ones.

http://www.heart.co.uk

Wouldn't get your hopes up, sounds like any other commercial station. I catch it sometimes when driving around and is just another radio 1 with adverts, never heard any reference to sport on there, not that I ever listen for very long!

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

New Radio Station on 16:22 - May 26 with 1735 viewsNinco

Most radio stations are now run by national chains with no interest in local issues. The usual drill is to record a radio programme and play it out over a dozen stations round the country at once so we are listening to the same show as London or Scotland. There is a business located near Manchester Arndale Centre which provides chain radio stations with recordings of local news, sport, travel and advertising to make people think it is a local station that they are listening to.

A better approach would be to do our talking on the pitch. If we are successful on the pitch and the press aren't reporting it, it will be seen as bad or lazy journalism on their part. Only they can put that right. Let them come to us instead of us begging them for coverage.
New Radio Station on 16:56 - May 26 with 1683 viewsrafc1984

New Radio Station on 12:01 - May 26 by DorsetDale

Looks like it's this station gobbling up smaller ones.

http://www.heart.co.uk

Wouldn't get your hopes up, sounds like any other commercial station. I catch it sometimes when driving around and is just another radio 1 with adverts, never heard any reference to sport on there, not that I ever listen for very long!

No it's not another radio one, it is regional at times and goes national ish, as its not totally across the country, with the Vodafone top 40 on a Sunday afternoon. It plays a mix of 80s 90s 2000s and today's pop and is rather decent, since the recent downfall of radio one. (Not as the director general sees it that way) not over commercial and reasonably entertaining, yes there's some youthful mind numbing shite at times, but better than defecting to radio 2 which is bollox
New Radio Station on 17:20 - May 26 with 1639 views442Dale

New Radio Station on 16:22 - May 26 by Ninco

Most radio stations are now run by national chains with no interest in local issues. The usual drill is to record a radio programme and play it out over a dozen stations round the country at once so we are listening to the same show as London or Scotland. There is a business located near Manchester Arndale Centre which provides chain radio stations with recordings of local news, sport, travel and advertising to make people think it is a local station that they are listening to.

A better approach would be to do our talking on the pitch. If we are successful on the pitch and the press aren't reporting it, it will be seen as bad or lazy journalism on their part. Only they can put that right. Let them come to us instead of us begging them for coverage.

They can come to us and try setting harder quiz questions.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New Radio Station on 11:09 - May 27 with 1423 viewsDale_Pea

Definitely not the sort of station that's going to involve itself with a football club. Also not sure the demographic of teenage girls will be particularly interested either.

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024