Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mentioned gomis in an other thread but just had some more info... 09:14 - Jun 3 with 1297 viewsAustinHarris24

He is a free agent at the moment and this article on sky sports news may not mention us but by reading through it it does sound like we are in talks with him: "I am speaking to one very ambitious chairman of an ambitious club and they are very keen to sign him and Bafetimbi will go to a club who proves they really want him" the clubs mentioned in the article are Swansea, west ham and Sunderland none have an ambitious chairman. However tony fernandes is very ambitious is he not?

Here's the full article: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11685/9331980/transfer-news-five-premier

Poll: Who is better Barkley or wilshere

Mentioned gomis in an other thread but just had some more info... on 10:23 - Jun 3 with 1201 viewsTacticalR

Ambition. What a wonderful thing that is. Very hard to measure, but certainly some are more full of it than others.

Air hostess clique

Mentioned gomis in an other thread but just had some more info... on 10:24 - Jun 3 with 1195 viewsAntti_Heinola

And yet you fail to mention the biggest clue in there...
'His agent Willie McKay'
Almost without doubt he'd have been in contact with us, Newcastle and West Ham.

Bare bones.

Mentioned gomis in an other thread but just had some more info... on 10:24 - Jun 3 with 1193 viewsdanehoop

Willie McKay working hard to peddle his wares as usual. All chairman will perceive themselves and their club as ambitious.

Never knowingly understood

Mentioned gomis in an other thread but just had some more info... on 11:38 - Jun 3 with 1086 viewsHollowayRanger

dont want him

end off

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Mentioned gomis in an other thread but just had some more info... on 11:47 - Jun 3 with 1048 viewsDiscodroid

talking of goalkeepers for the squad, whatever happened to paul smith who used to play for forest..????..he was a really good keeper, cant be more than 32/33.

very good back up to green , i mho.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024