Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palestine 14:20 - Jul 11 with 51509 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

When are Israel going to stop bombing the f@k out of Palestine murdering innocent children .

No condemnation from our government .

It must be to do with the multi millions of pounds given to the government for weapons by the dreadful zionists in charge of their state .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Palestine on 11:30 - Jul 14 with 2611 viewsDrizzy

Right click and open in new tab for a larger version.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2014 11:30]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Palestine on 13:29 - Jul 14 with 2565 viewsepaul

Says it all really, Israeli children signing missiles

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 13:54 - Jul 14 with 2555 viewsFlashberryjack

Palestine on 13:29 - Jul 14 by epaul

Says it all really, Israeli children signing missiles

Probably Palestinian kids doing the same signing missiles to lob into Israel, only in a different language, but just as lethal and just as indiscriminate.
BTW Israel have offered to stop firing missiles if Hamas promise to do the same......their offer has been refused.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Palestine on 15:02 - Jul 14 with 2540 viewsDavillin

Palestine on 10:44 - Jul 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

Now then Dav

You asked for proof of Jews protesting against Israel bombing the holy f&ck out of Palestine
It's on this thread there's a few of them ,even a photo of a Jew on a London bus holding up a plaque.
There's Jews protesting in the middle of Tel aviv .

That's me done producing evidence , there's plenty more of it out there .

The important part is ( which is much more important than our little debate)

Children are being murdered & it needs to stop .

Perhaps the reason you decline to answer my questions is that such an organization does not exist, except as a fake fly in the ointment of the Gaza problem.

"It's for the children" is one of the favourite expressions of bias-disguise. Where are you when Christians are being "murdered & it needs to stop"? [See Perchrock's post, above.]

Inasmuch as you are "done producing evidence," or "non-evidence," I, too, shall be done pointing that out. You said that Jews all over the world are protesting the Israeli attacks on Gaza, but have come up with one guy on a bus with dozens of Muslims.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Palestine on 16:28 - Jul 14 with 2514 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 15:02 - Jul 14 by Davillin

Perhaps the reason you decline to answer my questions is that such an organization does not exist, except as a fake fly in the ointment of the Gaza problem.

"It's for the children" is one of the favourite expressions of bias-disguise. Where are you when Christians are being "murdered & it needs to stop"? [See Perchrock's post, above.]

Inasmuch as you are "done producing evidence," or "non-evidence," I, too, shall be done pointing that out. You said that Jews all over the world are protesting the Israeli attacks on Gaza, but have come up with one guy on a bus with dozens of Muslims.

I've answered your question old bean .
Your like a politician Dav only see what you want to see or hear.

And don't perpetrate me as some Muslim sympathizer.

Palestine on 17:39 - Jul 14 with 2493 viewsDavillin

Palestine on 16:28 - Jul 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

I've answered your question old bean .
Your like a politician Dav only see what you want to see or hear.

And don't perpetrate me as some Muslim sympathizer.

Strange, I have the exact same impression of your selective vision.

I'm not even remotely "perpetrating" you as a Muslim sympathizer and never even considered that as a possibility until I read your post, above.

I was simply calling you on your original statement that Jews "all over the world" are condemning Israel [or whatever language you used].

p.s. I consider myself brutally objective in all things, including my own shortcomings.

Palestine on 17:52 - Jul 14 with 2485 viewsepaul

You know full well Jews are protesting against it's govt action in many places.

http://revolution-news.com/2-israelis-wore-neo-nazi-shirts-during-attack-on-anti

Here's another little snippet from the Jewish govt, charming person aye (c*nt)

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/07/14/israeli-lawmaker-lets-cut-off-power-to-g

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 18:57 - Jul 14 with 2466 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 17:39 - Jul 14 by Davillin

I'm not even remotely "perpetrating" you as a Muslim sympathizer and never even considered that as a possibility until I read your post, above.

I was simply calling you on your original statement that Jews "all over the world" are condemning Israel [or whatever language you used].

p.s. I consider myself brutally objective in all things, including my own shortcomings.

many posters on this thread have posted evidence Dav
and by the looks of it you have dismissed it all .
heres one i posted earlier
which of course you ignored also

PS.your shortcomings are fine by me ,at least you are honest with yourself.

enjoy the video.

Login to get fewer ads

Palestine on 19:00 - Jul 14 with 2454 viewsjackb

Palestine on 17:39 - Jul 14 by Davillin

that last bit , really
Palestine on 19:15 - Jul 14 with 2450 viewsexiledclaseboy

Since the latest round of mutual missile launching began, 172 Palestinian civilians in Gaza have been killed. No Israeli citizens have lost their lives.

Israel claims to be actively trying to avoid targeting civilians when bombing Gaza. Israel also claims that Hamas is deliberately targeting Israeli civilians with its missiles into Tel Aviv and other cities.

If that's true there's at least two people out there who have serious problems when it comes to end of year performance review.

Poll: Tory leader

Palestine on 19:44 - Jul 14 with 2425 viewspansypants

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Palestine on 20:01 - Jul 14 with 2412 viewsGlyn1

It's a little hard to be sure but everyone on this thread seems to be agreeing with each other that there should be a mutual ceasefire as soon as possible (but please correct me if I'm wrong about that).

The question is how they do that and what happens afterwards because neither side is going to go away. What is depressing is that both populations have rallied behind their own politicians, who are all now more popular than they were before. Opposition on both sides is small enough that it can be ignored by them.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Palestine on 20:08 - Jul 14 with 2408 viewsexiledclaseboy

Palestine on 20:01 - Jul 14 by Glyn1

It's a little hard to be sure but everyone on this thread seems to be agreeing with each other that there should be a mutual ceasefire as soon as possible (but please correct me if I'm wrong about that).

The question is how they do that and what happens afterwards because neither side is going to go away. What is depressing is that both populations have rallied behind their own politicians, who are all now more popular than they were before. Opposition on both sides is small enough that it can be ignored by them.

An immediate mutual ceasefire and longer term a viable and sustainable two-state solution where the nations of Israel and Palestine both exist independently of each other with neutrally monitored borders.

If only it were that easy, eh?

Palestine on 20:28 - Jul 14 with 2388 viewsShaky

It is simply not true to say that the Israeli population has rallied behind their own politician's policies.

I went to Israel in the mid 80s with a Jewish friend who was visiting relatives, and it was a progressive, generally left-leaning, and above all moderate country.

What happened subsequently especially with the collapse of the former Soviet Union was a mass influx of more religiously fundamentalist and orthodox Jews that totally changed the political balance of the country.

And it is in fact this population shift that has been driving more extremist political policies.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Palestine on 20:32 - Jul 14 with 2389 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Good post Glyn.

You may like to watch this .

Palestine on 20:44 - Jul 14 with 2370 viewsperchrockjack

I d like to see Muslims protesting about mass murder committed all around the world in the name of islam

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Palestine on 21:21 - Jul 14 with 2337 viewsDavillin

If you don't watch the video at the link below, you are blinding yourself to the full story. Sorry if you don't like that. Try objectivity for a change.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/07/14/Video-Jews-Back-in-the-Ovens-Nu

Palestine on 21:25 - Jul 14 with 2331 viewsexiledclaseboy

F*ck me pink, scores of people are dying in preventable deaths in the latest escalation of a centuries old conflict and we're reduced to trading videos of dubious veracity in an effort to prove who's right about who's protesting about what and where. Because that's what really matters here.

Astonishing.

Palestine on 21:30 - Jul 14 with 2326 viewsFree_Willy

Officials and public figures in Egypt are beginning to call for Israel and Egypt to wipe out Hamas in the Gaza Strip

http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/07/13/egyptian-tv-announcer-calls-for-destruction

Will this get on the BBC?
Palestine on 21:46 - Jul 14 with 2313 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

This will escalate into a war to end all wars .

Palestine on 21:52 - Jul 14 with 2311 viewsDavillin

Palestine on 21:25 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

F*ck me pink, scores of people are dying in preventable deaths in the latest escalation of a centuries old conflict and we're reduced to trading videos of dubious veracity in an effort to prove who's right about who's protesting about what and where. Because that's what really matters here.

Astonishing.

Let me try to put your mind at ease about the development of this part of the thread.

A statement was made to the effect that "Jews all over the world are protesting Israel's actions in Gaza." I know you to be a lover of truth, so why aren't you concerned about the tainting impact of that statement?

It is not about "who's protesting about what and where." It's about placing "blame" and asking others to take sides with them.

You're absolutely correct that this is "centuries old," and you and I both know that in the larger view there's more than enough "blame" to go around -- including outside that area, painfully including your country and mine, and tragically even down to today.

To try to paint the picture today as one side being all in the wrong and the other all innocence is a falsehood -- one intended to blacken one side and martyrize the other.

There is more than enough lying going on from some of the participants, that we shouldn't embrace the lie because it fits our predilections. That's what's happening on this thread.

I hope you see my point. I'll be more than satisfied if you do, even if others don't.

I'm deeply sad about this whole thread, evidence of a deep failure in veracity and understanding. And now I'm done with it. As I won't look at this thread again, contact me directly if you wish to discuss any of it further.

Palestine on 21:59 - Jul 14 with 2300 viewspansypants

Dav, why are there so many murders in "the land of the free"?

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Palestine on 22:44 - Jul 14 with 2280 viewsquiff

Palestine on 21:59 - Jul 14 by pansypants

Dav, why are there so many murders in "the land of the free"?

Dav loses the debate and has a strop, normal service has resumed!

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Palestine on 09:16 - Jul 15 with 2235 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 22:44 - Jul 14 by quiff

Dav loses the debate and has a strop, normal service has resumed!

Indeed as always .

To be fair to exile he is absolutely spot on .

Palestine on 09:32 - Jul 15 with 2228 viewsDarran

Well I don't see Jews all over the world protesting about it anyway but if someone wants to provide me with some info I'll be more than happy to read it.

On a side note the Israeli ambassador to Britain certainly made his views clear on SN.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024