Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palestine 14:20 - Jul 11 with 51508 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

When are Israel going to stop bombing the f@k out of Palestine murdering innocent children .

No condemnation from our government .

It must be to do with the multi millions of pounds given to the government for weapons by the dreadful zionists in charge of their state .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Palestine on 09:46 - Jul 15 with 1419 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 09:32 - Jul 15 by Darran

Well I don't see Jews all over the world protesting about it anyway but if someone wants to provide me with some info I'll be more than happy to read it.

On a side note the Israeli ambassador to Britain certainly made his views clear on SN.

There will be no more videos from me .

Palestine on 09:51 - Jul 15 with 1413 viewsDarran

Palestine on 09:46 - Jul 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

There will be no more videos from me .

Where's that video from then Tom Tom?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Palestine on 10:04 - Jul 15 with 1405 viewsperchrockjack

I m assuming then it looks like its ok for Hammas to fire rockets indesriminately into Israel. This seems to be overlooked. Don't see any protests about that outside ISRAEL.
THis is about conflict with two peoples, not one although it is fashionable to support the PALASTINE cause .
Its not unlike Vietnam when the Vietcong were supported by many here

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Palestine on 10:24 - Jul 15 with 1395 viewsepaul

Palestine on 10:04 - Jul 15 by perchrockjack

I m assuming then it looks like its ok for Hammas to fire rockets indesriminately into Israel. This seems to be overlooked. Don't see any protests about that outside ISRAEL.
THis is about conflict with two peoples, not one although it is fashionable to support the PALASTINE cause .

What! Planetswans was around then

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Palestine on 10:25 - Jul 15 with 1393 viewsDarran

Palestine on 10:24 - Jul 15 by epaul

What! Planetswans was around then

Palestine on 10:29 - Jul 15 with 1391 viewsperchrockjack

morning Chums.
It does show that today Palastine is as fashionable a cause as was the anti American stuff I the late 60s.
Many
Many on PS will not have been born then but to read and listen to them one woud have thought they had experienced it first hand.

I recall many many "stars" nailed their sails to the Vietcong mast .Jane Fonda was one I would have liked to have nailed anyway

Palestine on 10:36 - Jul 15 with 1384 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 10:29 - Jul 15 by perchrockjack

morning Chums.
It does show that today Palastine is as fashionable a cause as was the anti American stuff I the late 60s.
Many
Many on PS will not have been born then but to read and listen to them one woud have thought they had experienced it first hand.

I recall many many "stars" nailed their sails to the Vietcong mast .Jane Fonda was one I would have liked to have nailed anyway

And here's the point ,

If you read the original post for this thread it has nothing to do with who is supporting who .

There is a lot of assumption going on.

The video is from you tube Darran .

Palestine on 10:41 - Jul 15 with 1378 viewsperchrockjack

She was fit though

Login to get fewer ads

Palestine on 18:42 - Jul 15 with 1340 viewsquiff

Palestine on 10:04 - Jul 15 by perchrockjack

I don't think anyone here is defending Hamas, I certainly don't support them. I know that death tolls shouldn't be the way to judge any conflict but it currently stands at 172 Palestinians dead to zero in Israel. It's also worth noting that Gaza is one of the most densely populated places on earth, at which point does war become indiscriminate slaughter?

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Palestine on 18:56 - Jul 15 with 1327 viewsFlashberryjack

Palestine on 18:42 - Jul 15 by quiff

I don't think anyone here is defending Hamas, I certainly don't support them. I know that death tolls shouldn't be the way to judge any conflict but it currently stands at 172 Palestinians dead to zero in Israel. It's also worth noting that Gaza is one of the most densely populated places on earth, at which point does war become indiscriminate slaughter?

Ceasefire arranged through mediation with Egypt......Israeli jets withdrawn.
Hamas refused to abide with the ceasefire and still continued firing missiles into Israel, killing 1 Israeli.
Israel restart bombing Gazza.......the ba*tards.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Palestine on 18:57 - Jul 15 with 1323 viewsDarran

Palestine on 10:36 - Jul 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

And here's the point ,

If you read the original post for this thread it has nothing to do with who is supporting who .

There is a lot of assumption going on.

The video is from you tube Darran .

What country mun?

Palestine on 19:05 - Jul 15 with 1316 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's all about support eh, Perch? Do I support Palestine and the rights of its people to have their own state which isn't totally reliant on the hostile Israel for its continued existence? Damn right I do. To add a counterpoint, I also support Israel's right to exist, absolutely I do. There has to be a two state solution and the Palestinian state cannot have to rely on Israel for its very existence otherwise it will never work.

This whole thing is a giant clusterf*ck and mostly of "our" making. Again.

Poll: Tory leader

Palestine on 19:06 - Jul 15 with 1314 viewsDarran

Palestine on 19:05 - Jul 15 by exiledclaseboy

It's all about support eh, Perch? Do I support Palestine and the rights of its people to have their own state which isn't totally reliant on the hostile Israel for its continued existence? Damn right I do. To add a counterpoint, I also support Israel's right to exist, absolutely I do. There has to be a two state solution and the Palestinian state cannot have to rely on Israel for its very existence otherwise it will never work.

This whole thing is a giant clusterf*ck and mostly of "our" making. Again.

Well said I agree.

Palestine on 19:54 - Jul 15 with 1294 viewsDarran

http://stopwar.org.uk/news/israel-is-now-the-psychopathic-jimmy-savile-of-nation

Palestine on 20:51 - Jul 15 with 1262 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 18:57 - Jul 15 by Darran

What country mun?

It's Tel aviv

Which is the capital of Israel I beleive.

Palestine on 21:07 - Jul 15 with 1252 viewsskippyjack

Something very interesting just happened.. a Muslim neighbour just posted a money raiser.. walking 10 miles to raise money for Palestinian children injured in Gaza.. nice gesture.. but he's only raising money for injured Palestinians.. is this wrong? Should he be raising money for both countries (states)?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Palestine on 21:09 - Jul 15 with 1250 viewsLord_Bony

As documented by Amnesty Int’l, Human Rights Watch, and many others, Israel intentionally targets and murders civilians, including children, en masse.
Israel also kidnaps and tortures children, including by keeping them in outdoor cages, over night, in winter.
But, even ignoring international law and that Gaza is under illegal Israeli occupation, Gaza did not initiate this current round of violence; Israel did:
Western/US/Israeli propaganda says the violence started with the kidnapping and killing of three Israeli youths on June 12th. That is a lie:
On May 20th, the Israeli government murdered 2 unarmed Palestinian teens, one on video, and wounded a third.
The firing of pathetic scrap metal rockets from impoverished Gaza, which have killed no one, were in fact launched in response to earlier Israeli bombings, killings, assassinations, and arrests of Palestinians, including children.
Since the year 2000, Israel has killed 1,500 Palestinian children, while Palestinians have killed 132 Israeli children. That means Israel has killed over 1,000% percent more Palestinian children than vice versa.
As documented by the Washington DC based non-Profit, The Jerusalem Fund, Israel breaks far more ceasefires than Palestine — this includes firing of the Palestinian scrap metal rockets.
For example, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, and many other human rights organizations reported that in Israel’s 2009 Gaza Massacre, Israel killed about 450 children, and it was Israel, they documented, that broke the ceasefire. (In that massacre, Israel killed overall from 1,400 to 7,000 Palestinians, almost all civilians, while 13 Israelis were killed, several from friendly fire.)
According to a landmark, comprehensive study of all of Israel’s wars, by Zeev Maoz, Professor of Political Science at the University of California, Davis, former head of the Graduate School of Government and Policy and of the Jaffee Center for Strategic Studies at Tel Aviv University, and former academic director of the M.A. Program at the Israeli Defense Forces’ National Defense College:
“. most of the wars in which Israel was involved were the result of deliberate Israeli aggressive design . None of these wars — with the possible exception of the 1948 War of independence — was what Israel refers to as Milhemet Ein Berah (war of necessity). They were all wars of choice . ” — Defending the Holy Land, pg. 35, (bold added)
“I review a number of peace-related opportunities ranging from the Zionist-Hashemite collusion in 1947 through the collapse of the Oslo Process in 2000. In all those cases I find that Israeli decision makers — who had been willing to embark upon bold and daring military adventures — were extremely reluctant to make even the smallest concessions for peace . I also find in many cases Israel was engaged in systematic violations of agreements and tacit understandings between itself and its neighbors.” — Defending the Holy Land, pg. 40
Israel has violated more UN resolutions than any other country. That includes Iraq under Hussein.
Hamas is the government elected by Gaza in elections that Jimmy Carter (and many others) observed and said were completely fair and free. Israel constantly says Hamas uses human shields. But in Israel’s biggest massacre of Gaza, the one in 2009, all the human rights organizations, including Amnesty, HRW, and the jurist Richard Goldstone, found that Hamas DID NOT use human shields. On the contrary, Israel used human shields, which is a regular practice for Israel. Israel uses civilians as human shields.
Israel forced Palestinian civilians to dig and lay naked in trenches around Israeli tanks. See here at 6:45.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Palestine on 21:11 - Jul 15 with 1245 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 21:07 - Jul 15 by skippyjack

Something very interesting just happened.. a Muslim neighbour just posted a money raiser.. walking 10 miles to raise money for Palestinian children injured in Gaza.. nice gesture.. but he's only raising money for injured Palestinians.. is this wrong? Should he be raising money for both countries (states)?

maybe but I very much doubt it .

Did you sponsor him Skip ?

Palestine on 21:16 - Jul 15 with 1234 viewsreddythered

More diatribe. Ho hum.

PS, those fireworks killed someone today. Not that I'd guess it would matter much to some.

Blame the British government for their misrule in the region. The allowing of mass immigration into the area whilst blocking Jews from doing so caused the problem.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Palestine on 21:17 - Jul 15 with 1233 viewsskippyjack

Palestine on 21:11 - Jul 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

maybe but I very much doubt it .

Did you sponsor him Skip ?

He posted to all my neighbours about 20 minutes ago.. might as well give him £2.50.. can't give him anymore.. the b*stards got more than I have.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Palestine on 21:31 - Jul 15 with 1213 viewsLord_Bony

Palestine on 21:16 - Jul 15 by reddythered

More diatribe. Ho hum.

PS, those fireworks killed someone today. Not that I'd guess it would matter much to some.

Blame the British government for their misrule in the region. The allowing of mass immigration into the area whilst blocking Jews from doing so caused the problem.

You do realise the British gave half of Palestine away to Israel in 1948 to form a new country? As an example...

How would you like it if half of Wales was given to the French we agree and then they decide they want to occupy a whole lot more of the country and expand?

No wonder the Palestinians are pissed off.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Palestine on 21:38 - Jul 15 with 1202 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Palestine on 21:31 - Jul 15 by Lord_Bony

You do realise the British gave half of Palestine away to Israel in 1948 to form a new country? As an example...

How would you like it if half of Wales was given to the French we agree and then they decide they want to occupy a whole lot more of the country and expand?

Lord bony

Regarding your WW3 thread
In my opinion this is the region where this could kick it all off .

Palestine on 21:46 - Jul 15 with 1193 viewsLord_Bony

It has been prophesied.

The Middle East is one giant clustrfk powder keg just waiting to blow.

The problem is we have a whole bunch of crazies in charge of Israel led by Netanyahu and his cronies who are in charge of at least 400 nukes (they still deny they have nuclear weapons)who would not hesitate to use them if their backs are against the wall and take us all down with them....read The Samson Option on the web,its there for all to see.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact
[Post edited 15 Jul 2014 21:50]

Palestine on 21:49 - Jul 15 with 1189 viewsFlashberryjack

I think you will find that it was the United Nations General Assembly that partitioned Palistine.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Palestine on 21:49 - Jul 15 with 1189 viewsjack_lord

What should the British Government have done then?
I know that the government reneged on a deal with the arabs after forcing the Turks out but did the Israelites also deserve their own land?
The Jews have been the most persecuted religion up until recently - that has now become the Christians. One of the reasons for the reduction is Jewish persecution is argued to be that they have their own homeland,

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024