Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki to leave next. 07:44 - Jul 18 with 7075 viewsNOTRAC

Today's Times suggests that Aston Villa will be announcing their acquisition of Ki Sung Yueng before leaving for a tour to the US tomorrow.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Ki to leave next. on 07:45 - Jul 18 with 3772 viewsTheFranchise

poor villa
Ki to leave next. on 07:49 - Jul 18 with 3738 viewsDr_Winston

Hopefully we've actually got a decent price for him. Make a change from the bargain basement we appear to be at the moment.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki to leave next. on 07:52 - Jul 18 with 3719 viewsNOTRAC

I was just going to say the same thing.We most certainly haven't covered ourselves with glory with the transfers of Pablo and Chico.
It seems it's get rid of them at any cost at the moment!

Ki to leave next. on 07:54 - Jul 18 with 3708 viewsNOTRAC

Sorry not Chico...Michu.Hope I didn't! Give anyone a heart attack.

Ki to leave next. on 07:59 - Jul 18 with 3673 viewsQuakerJack

Ki to leave next. on 07:52 - Jul 18 by NOTRAC

I was just going to say the same thing.We most certainly haven't covered ourselves with glory with the transfers of Pablo and Chico.

Am I missing something on the official site because I haven't yet been able to find an article saying Pablo's gone?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Ki to leave next. on 08:01 - Jul 18 with 3656 views3swan

Ki to leave next. on 07:59 - Jul 18 by QuakerJack

Am I missing something on the official site because I haven't yet been able to find an article saying Pablo's gone?

Same here, have I missed it.

Saw the bit about him training with some club or other but not seen confirmation
Ki to leave next. on 08:08 - Jul 18 with 3623 viewslonglostjack

I could imagine that it'll be announced at the same time as the Montero signing

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Ki to leave next. on 08:09 - Jul 18 with 3602 views3swan

Ki to leave next. on 08:08 - Jul 18 by longlostjack

Could well be

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-wait-new-faces-says-Huw-Jen
Login to get fewer ads

Ki to leave next. on 08:10 - Jul 18 with 3599 viewsQuakerJack

Ki to leave next. on 08:08 - Jul 18 by longlostjack

Personally, I feel that if a player is being pictured training with his new team and it's all over the Web, the club should do the decent thing and come out and confirm it.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Ki to leave next. on 08:19 - Jul 18 with 3540 viewsouttolunch

Ki to leave next. on 07:52 - Jul 18 by NOTRAC

How do you know ? Nothing has been announced yet. None of us know the amount of money they are on. Its not just a transfer fee that fills the coffers but the saving of the wages.

Pablo is no great loss. Year left on his contract so goes for nothing next year. Save his wages now i say.

Michu does not want to be here its obvious. There doesn't seem to be a queue of suitors so why not dangle the carrot and let him out on loan. He has a good season and we get a decent wedge if napoli then buy him. If not someone else will if he proves himself in the champions league

On the flip side we have signed a polish international, a french international and it looks like an equadorian international. None of which come cheap.
Ki to leave next. on 08:38 - Jul 18 with 3442 viewsRancid

Gonna be an exciting few weeks ahead for Swans fans.It looks like we've managed to keep hold of Wilf and Ash and got rid of the also rans.Montero and 2 or 3 others and we'll all be buzzing again.
Ki to leave next. on 09:05 - Jul 18 with 3283 viewsmax936

Ki to leave next. on 07:54 - Jul 18 by NOTRAC

Sorry not Chico...Michu.Hope I didn't! Give anyone a heart attack.

No worries, I only spat my porridge out

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ki to leave next. on 09:12 - Jul 18 with 3236 viewsParlay

I honestly don't get the panic. Its verging on lunacy.

Ki was crap, Pablo was too hot and cold (mostly the latter), Canas and Pozuelo were crap, Michu was injured and didnt want to be here.

That leaves the transfer of Davies. The same player many sections were calling to be dropped and replaced by Taylor for much of last season. A good player no doubt about it, but a key element of where we are today? Not a chance.

We are in fine shape. Goalkeepers are sorted, defence is sorted, strikers are sorted we just need to add quality to the midfield which we are doing.

Can anyone remember having 2 goalkeepers of this quality at the same time or two strikers of this quality at the same time? Its stunning. Defence will pretty much be the same minus Davies and the midfield still has Shelvey, Britton, Routledge and Dyer with more to come.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Ki to leave next. on 09:14 - Jul 18 with 3220 viewsUxbridge

So many crap players released. So many of those crap players were regulars last season. To say they don't need replacing is barmy.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Ki to leave next. on 09:24 - Jul 18 with 3173 viewsWarwickHunt

Ki to leave next. on 09:14 - Jul 18 by Uxbridge

So many crap players released. So many of those crap players were regulars last season. To say they don't need replacing is barmy.

We've got two wingers and two midfielders, mun.

4 weeks to Old Trafford, bring it on!

*reaches for Prozac*
Ki to leave next. on 09:27 - Jul 18 with 3150 viewsJokeren1943

Ki was a mistake in Swansea. Beside af few outstanding matchs in the first month he sadly has been extremly average. He is competing with Shelvey on the central midfield - and against Shelvey he do not stand a chance.

Goodbye and good luck.
Ki to leave next. on 09:29 - Jul 18 with 3130 viewsParlay

Who has said they dont need replacing then?

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Ki to leave next. on 09:38 - Jul 18 with 3087 viewsUxbridge

Ki to leave next. on 09:27 - Jul 18 by Jokeren1943

Ki was a mistake in Swansea. Beside af few outstanding matchs in the first month he sadly has been extremly average. He is competing with Shelvey on the central midfield - and against Shelvey he do not stand a chance.

Goodbye and good luck.

It'd be nice to have two or more options.

Ki to leave next. on 09:39 - Jul 18 with 3079 viewsBig_Phil

Ki to leave next. on 09:14 - Jul 18 by Uxbridge

I must have missed all of those games since Monk took over (when we pulled clear of relegation lest we forget) where these players were regulars. Of the 'regulars' as you call them there are only 2 (Pablo....and shock horror he got injured anyway, and Davies (a loss admittedly) that played regularly

2 more recruits and we have a much BETTER squad / team than last year
Ki to leave next. on 09:41 - Jul 18 with 3062 viewsClinton

Ki to leave next. on 09:24 - Jul 18 by WarwickHunt

We've got two wingers and two midfielders, mun.

4 weeks to Old Trafford, bring it on!

*reaches for Prozac*

Complete bollux, there's Britton, Shelvey,..... hang on .......Have you got any of that Prozac handy?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Ki to leave next. on 09:46 - Jul 18 with 3030 viewsUxbridge

Ki to leave next. on 09:39 - Jul 18 by Big_Phil

I must have missed all of those games since Monk took over (when we pulled clear of relegation lest we forget) where these players were regulars. Of the 'regulars' as you call them there are only 2 (Pablo....and shock horror he got injured anyway, and Davies (a loss admittedly) that played regularly

2 more recruits and we have a much BETTER squad / team than last year

I must have missed the bit where a season was 14 games then.

Not sure of the logic where we could jettison Michu, Pablo, Canas, Pozuelo, Ki, JdG (still not back) and Davies, replace with TWO players and have a much better squad.

It's a bigger summer of upheaval than I was expecting I must admit.

Ki to leave next. on 09:51 - Jul 18 with 2992 viewsDr_Winston

Ki to leave next. on 09:46 - Jul 18 by Uxbridge

Not sure of the logic where we could jettison Michu, Pablo, Canas, Pozuelo, Ki, JdG (still not back) and Davies, replace with TWO players and have a much better squad.

I was expecting anyone with an Iberian accent to be straight out the door as part of Monk's purge of Laudrup's boys, so the fact that Chico and Amat look like staying put is a bonus.

Bony is still key for me however good Gomis might turn out to be. Losing him would be a big blow. Losing him for the kind of paltry amounts being discussed even more so.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki to leave next. on 09:55 - Jul 18 with 2971 viewsshandyjack

Jesus, do people not understand that during a World Cup transfer window at PL level transfers are always slow and done late

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ki to leave next. on 10:00 - Jul 18 with 2945 viewsDarran

Ki to leave next. on 09:55 - Jul 18 by shandyjack

Jesus, do people not understand that during a World Cup transfer window at PL level transfers are always slow and done late

I'm not getting it either ......... yet!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ki to leave next. on 10:05 - Jul 18 with 2916 viewsJackSomething

Ki to leave next. on 09:46 - Jul 18 by Uxbridge

I don't think Pablo had a single injury once Laudrup left either. There were 17 games once Monk took over and Pablo took part in every game apart from the final day against Sunderland. He was taken off early against Palace (was that injury or the sick bug going around at the time?), but was back for the next game.

I'm definitely not on the panic bus, but I don't think anyone can deny we need about 3/4 more players, even if no one else leaves.

As ARQS and I agreed last night something like JDG, Cork, Ruiz and Montero (or similar, don't actually expect to sign those 4 exactly) coming in would be fine. Vorm and Davies can go without needing new signings to replace, but anyone like Ki or Bony leaving would require more signings.

I would like to see us sign a player or two we haven't been linked with before, just to prove that we are still identifying new targets and not working off an old list that someone has brushed the dust off.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024