Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whats the latest re: Keeper(s)? 09:29 - Aug 5 with 1383 viewstrainee_seagull

Does anyone know what the current situation is regarding keepers? ... i saw the "triallist" on Saturday against Burnley and he looked ok? ... there's lots of talk but nothing substantive ... does anyone know anything for certain? or are we still in speculation land?
Whats the latest re: Keeper(s)? on 09:34 - Aug 5 with 1361 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

A number of names being mentioned ; Nicholls (Wigan), Lewis (Cardiff), Amos (Man U). I've a feeling something will happen on this very soon.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Whats the latest re: Keeper(s)? on 09:36 - Aug 5 with 1346 viewsFountain

Whats the latest re: Keeper(s)? on 09:34 - Aug 5 by basilrobbiereborn

A number of names being mentioned ; Nicholls (Wigan), Lewis (Cardiff), Amos (Man U). I've a feeling something will happen on this very soon.

You could well be right.

slap me on the patio

Whats the latest re: Keeper(s)? on 09:36 - Aug 5 with 1346 viewsleeoggy

I heard Sam Jonstone, good keeper from what i've heard albeit a nobber
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Johnstone

9 times
Poll: How many signings before close of play today?

Whats the latest re: Keeper(s)? on 10:10 - Aug 5 with 1299 viewstommytwojags

Looks to me like sign Parish as our second keeper and he will start the season. I agree that there is no point in rushing into signing someone just for the sake of it.
Whats the latest re: Keeper(s)? on 10:13 - Aug 5 with 1278 viewsnorfolktangerine

Whats the latest re: Keeper(s)? on 10:10 - Aug 5 by tommytwojags

Looks to me like sign Parish as our second keeper and he will start the season. I agree that there is no point in rushing into signing someone just for the sake of it.

There is if you haven't got a keeper ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024