Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crystal Palace.... 11:52 - Aug 5 with 13075 viewsRblock_James

Really don't like us [ rofl ]

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=253954&page=3

Crystal Palace.... on 10:23 - Aug 6 with 2912 viewsTacticalR

At least they support their local team (a team which has never won a sausage).

Air hostess clique

Crystal Palace.... on 10:24 - Aug 6 with 2905 viewskysersosaqpr

Crystal Palace.... on 11:55 - Aug 5 by RANGERS4EVER

I hate all these arguments that we 'cheated FFP'. How the f*ck would do they know that? If we were we would have been stopped. Really annoys me how people use any argument to make us look like a horrible club

FFP - why is this arbitrary rule imposed by the same good souls that gave us a Qatar World Cup bothering anyone. Why are we (fans) basing anti or pro arguments based on FFP which is something designed by "suits" for accountants to be paid a fortune to by-pass. Tell the palace w#nkers to get a life and focus on real football matters.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Crystal Palace.... on 10:47 - Aug 6 with 2869 viewsQPunkR

Didn't realise they gave a toss about us. Still mystified as to why. Not as mystified as I am by their laughable 'Ultras' though!

QPR - "shit but local"

Crystal Palace.... on 10:54 - Aug 6 with 2855 viewsdaveB

Leicester are also going to fail the ffp rules, something that rarley gets reported. So did will Blackburn, Reading, Wigan and Bolton. Any club that goes down from the Prem will fail them as the rules are impossible to comply with within a year
Crystal Palace.... on 11:21 - Aug 6 with 2820 viewsqprxtc

Palace think they are a potentially big club because of one 50,000 aberration of a crowd in 1979. They never seem to mention the 4,000’s they regularly got in the 80’s.

Palace: Team of the 80’s (lasted from August 1979 —January 1980), Malcolm Allison’s fedora, diagonal stripes, All their best players and manager going to Rangers, Clive Allens last minute winner. That’s all you need to know about Crystal Palace.
Crystal Palace.... on 18:21 - Aug 14 with 2626 viewsPhildo

Pulis on the way out apparently. May be one of those times when we nick some talent from them
Crystal Palace.... on 22:20 - Aug 14 with 2452 viewsGetMeRangers

Crystal Palace.... on 12:08 - Aug 5 by izlingtonhoop

They really are jumped up tossers.

I was reading on one of their forums a sarcastic comment about about Caulker prefering 14 000 silent fans at LR to the atmosphere and real football in Croydon. Really, they're about the same as us in the scheme of things, at least we know where we stand.

That is hilarious that they play that on the tanoy system. 24 years living next door to Palace :)
Crystal Palace.... on 22:26 - Aug 14 with 2427 viewsGetMeRangers

Crystal Palace.... on 09:21 - Aug 6 by WallyRanger

They've been trying to start some rivalry with us since we nicked Warnock, Derry and Hill off them a few years back, presumably because nobody else cares about them other than Brighton, the ultras thing pretty much sums them up really, wannabe Millwall without the hooliganism nonsense Fulham bother me more tbh.

If they are older fans they could easily cite El Tel and the players and coaching staff he brought with him
Login to get fewer ads

Crystal Palace.... on 23:20 - Aug 14 with 2355 viewsBlackCrowe

I view Palace as harmless enough. The older generation seem to be Mike Read types with cheap golf-style clothing and tinted glasses and the younger ones are somewhat amusing in a rolling-eyes-kind- way 'ultras.

Fairly tatty old outfit but harmless enough.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024