Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deshi spice Brynhyfred 17:50 - Aug 9 with 2027 viewsJackfath

Is it any good?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 17:51 - Aug 9 with 1548 viewsKilkennyjack

Yes

Beware of the Risen People

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 17:52 - Aug 9 with 1545 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bloody awful last time I had food from there. There are two factors that need to be considered though - 1, I'm not a big fan of Indian food and 2. It was a few years ago.

Poll: Tory leader

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 17:54 - Aug 9 with 1534 viewsJackfath

I loves an Indian see.

I may order it through Just Eat, so I don't have to move and speak to anyone.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 17:54 - Aug 9 with 1526 viewsexiledclaseboy

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 17:54 - Aug 9 by Jackfath

I loves an Indian see.

I may order it through Just Eat, so I don't have to move and speak to anyone.

If you fancy venturing out and interacting with people, the wife swears by the place on Middle Road next to the mobile phone shop.

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 17:56 - Aug 9 with 1520 viewsJackfath

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 17:54 - Aug 9 by exiledclaseboy

If you fancy venturing out and interacting with people, the wife swears by the place on Middle Road next to the mobile phone shop.

I'll have to chat to them unless I just write it all down and pass them the note.

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 17:57 - Aug 9 with 1516 viewsexiledclaseboy

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 17:56 - Aug 9 by Jackfath

I'll have to chat to them unless I just write it all down and pass them the note.

Yes, I can see how that might be a problem. They're very nice in there though. Although their team is currently getting dicked at cricket again so they may have a bit of a cob on.

Zaal in Sketty is my personal favourite Indian place, but as I said, I'm not a big fan.

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 18:00 - Aug 9 with 1509 viewsJackfath

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 17:57 - Aug 9 by exiledclaseboy

Yes, I can see how that might be a problem. They're very nice in there though. Although their team is currently getting dicked at cricket again so they may have a bit of a cob on.

Zaal in Sketty is my personal favourite Indian place, but as I said, I'm not a big fan.

I'll add a PS onto the note alerting them that I'm not too keen on the cricket.

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 18:46 - Aug 9 with 1461 viewsScotia

Shhhh!

Its great. Up there with the best on st helens road, but dont tell anyone or it might get busy.
Login to get fewer ads

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 19:34 - Aug 9 with 1426 viewsCountyJim

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 17:57 - Aug 9 by exiledclaseboy

We played India not Bangladesh you will find there are not many True Indian restaurants about
Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 19:35 - Aug 9 with 1424 viewsJackfath

Just finished it.

Tasty.

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 20:21 - Aug 9 with 1393 viewsDyfnant

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 19:35 - Aug 9 by Jackfath

Just finished it.

Tasty.

What did you have JF. I've started having chicken Dhansak recently, getting them to do it madras or vindaloo strength. So filling

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 20:30 - Aug 9 with 1369 viewsJackfath

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 20:21 - Aug 9 by Dyfnant

What did you have JF. I've started having chicken Dhansak recently, getting them to do it madras or vindaloo strength. So filling

Prawn puri
Onion bahjee
Lamb Bhuna
Chicken madras
Keema naan
Mushroom rice
chips

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 20:43 - Aug 9 with 1353 viewsDyfnant

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 20:30 - Aug 9 by Jackfath

Prawn puri
Onion bahjee
Lamb Bhuna
Chicken madras
Keema naan
Mushroom rice
chips

Good eating

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 21:43 - Aug 9 with 1324 viewsjaxman

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 17:51 - Aug 9 by Kilkennyjack

Yes

I just had a chicken tikka masala and it was great,i recommend the bhajis n the jalfrezi got a bit of a spicy kick to it,if you phone em before picking it up it normally takes bout 20 mins,costs bout £15 for two people.
Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 22:35 - Aug 9 with 1299 viewsMrSwerve

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 20:21 - Aug 9 by Dyfnant

You can always tell it's a good Indian if they can make a good Dhansak (which is always my curry of choice).

Problem is not many can do it well.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 23:17 - Aug 9 with 1277 viewsskippyjack

Dhansak.. Bhuna.. Massala.. Curry for women

Phall, Vindaloo and the Jalfrezi.. you need guts of steel.. or you could have off the menu.. Man Curry.

And Tandoori Spice is the Curry house.. Abdul will make you shit out blood.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 00:00 - Aug 10 with 1251 viewsDyfnant

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 22:35 - Aug 9 by MrSwerve

You can always tell it's a good Indian if they can make a good Dhansak (which is always my curry of choice).

Problem is not many can do it well.

Just for info I wasn't recommending Deshi Spice myself, never eaten from there.
Killay spice do a cracking one though, Bonophool Gowerton I ask for 1/2 sour.
A workmate and curry regular says there's one on 'just eat' located in Llansamlet that's awesome, think he said its up by the lights past the old B&Q

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 00:04 - Aug 10 with 1240 viewsBanosswan

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 23:17 - Aug 9 by skippyjack

Dhansak.. Bhuna.. Massala.. Curry for women

Phall, Vindaloo and the Jalfrezi.. you need guts of steel.. or you could have off the menu.. Man Curry.

And Tandoori Spice is the Curry house.. Abdul will make you shit out blood.

Jalfrezi is nowhere near as hot as a phall. It's on a madras level. I like phall. A lot.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 11:05 - Aug 10 with 1168 viewsMrSwerve

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 00:04 - Aug 10 by Banosswan

Jalfrezi is nowhere near as hot as a phall. It's on a madras level. I like phall. A lot.

Yep phall is on another level. I love hot curry but Madras is as far as I go.

Always remember after a night out a mate of mine gulped down a dish of phall sauce as if it was water...don't think his bowels were happy the day after!

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 11:44 - Aug 10 with 1139 viewsJackfath

Really don't see the point in spending money on something so hot it rips my anus the next time I am having a plop.

Have to say I am a bit disappointed with the cold curry for breakfast from Deshi Spice, no where near the standard of Vojon which I have yet to better in and around Swansea.

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 12:12 - Aug 10 with 1119 viewsMrSwerve

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 11:44 - Aug 10 by Jackfath

Really don't see the point in spending money on something so hot it rips my anus the next time I am having a plop.

Have to say I am a bit disappointed with the cold curry for breakfast from Deshi Spice, no where near the standard of Vojon which I have yet to better in and around Swansea.

In terms of the city centre, Vojon is my current fave.

I have decided never to order from there again though. The past three times, it has taken 2 hours (at least) to deliver, when they say it will take 40 mins...and I only live in the marina. Would go and pick it up but I like a few beers while I'm waiting. Shame as it is very tasty.

Phool Koli in Clydach is the best I've had in Swansea though.

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 12:18 - Aug 10 with 1110 viewsJackfath

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 12:12 - Aug 10 by MrSwerve

In terms of the city centre, Vojon is my current fave.

I have decided never to order from there again though. The past three times, it has taken 2 hours (at least) to deliver, when they say it will take 40 mins...and I only live in the marina. Would go and pick it up but I like a few beers while I'm waiting. Shame as it is very tasty.

Phool Koli in Clydach is the best I've had in Swansea though.

Phool Koli is a new one for me. I shall endeavour to sample their finest Lamb Bhuna over the coming weeks.

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 12:19 - Aug 10 with 1109 viewsMrSwerve

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 12:18 - Aug 10 by Jackfath

Phool Koli is a new one for me. I shall endeavour to sample their finest Lamb Bhuna over the coming weeks.

Definitely worth it Fath.

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 12:19 - Aug 10 with 1108 viewslifelong

Every time I go to an Indian restaurant I study the menu for half an hour and always end up having a chicken tikka Madras.
Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 12:26 - Aug 10 with 1098 viewsmax936

Deshi spice Brynhyfred on 20:30 - Aug 9 by Jackfath

Prawn puri
Onion bahjee
Lamb Bhuna
Chicken madras
Keema naan
Mushroom rice
chips

Hungry was ew JF, sheesh.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising