Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? 22:17 - Aug 12 with 4174 viewsdalestar

I'll tell you,Callum Camps.if I was the kid I'd be a little bit miffed at the tripe that's getting in the team before him!!!
Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:18 - Aug 12 with 3161 viewsfitzochris

I'm sure you'll get your chance soon.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:20 - Aug 12 with 3134 viewsolympicdale

Wasn't he injured recently? Either way he isn't the answer, he's very talented but we can't rely on him anymore than Logan/Bunney etc, we need a recognised goal scorer.

Life is a game of fate.

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:21 - Aug 12 with 3124 viewsisitme

I thought he was injured on Saturday?
Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:24 - Aug 12 with 3075 viewsdalestar

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:21 - Aug 12 by isitme

I thought he was injured on Saturday?

He's fit enough to be on the bench,how can you say he's not the answer if he doesn't get a chance??
Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:29 - Aug 12 with 3035 viewsisitme

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:24 - Aug 12 by dalestar

He's fit enough to be on the bench,how can you say he's not the answer if he doesn't get a chance??

Where have I said he is not the answer? I do not know what question you are asking this time?

I rate him highly and I am sure that he will get his chance very soon.
Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:31 - Aug 12 with 3005 viewsolympicdale

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:29 - Aug 12 by isitme

Where have I said he is not the answer? I do not know what question you are asking this time?

I rate him highly and I am sure that he will get his chance very soon.

I think he's referring to my post, I'm not saying he isn't talented but I just don't see him solving our attacking problems

Life is a game of fate.

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:36 - Aug 12 with 2962 viewsmacro

Injured for Saturdays game.
Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:43 - Aug 12 with 2915 viewsdalestar

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:36 - Aug 12 by macro

Injured for Saturdays game.

I know for a fact he wasn't injured on Saturday
Login to get fewer ads

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:45 - Aug 12 with 2889 views442Dale

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:43 - Aug 12 by dalestar

How? Did Hill mention him in an interview?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:45 - Aug 12 with 2880 viewsnordenblue

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:43 - Aug 12 by dalestar

You're a friend of his?
Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:47 - Aug 12 with 2865 viewsfitzochris

Are you he?

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:49 - Aug 12 with 2846 viewsdalestar

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:45 - Aug 12 by 442Dale

How? Did Hill mention him in an interview?

No I'm a family friend,he came off against macc at half time as a precaution and missed two days training maximum!
Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:50 - Aug 12 with 2834 viewsSalwaDale

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:49 - Aug 12 by dalestar

No I'm a family friend,he came off against macc at half time as a precaution and missed two days training maximum!

And what a great friend you are being to him now.

TBBT

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:51 - Aug 12 with 2814 views442Dale

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:49 - Aug 12 by dalestar

But he's not a typical centre forward anyway, if he was playing it wouldn't be a lone striker like Donnelly and Andrew have.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:51 - Aug 12 with 2814 viewsfitzochris

Andrew Tutte Mark II

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:53 - Aug 12 with 2798 viewsdalestar

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:50 - Aug 12 by SalwaDale

And what a great friend you are being to him now.

What by stating facts??And saying he deserves a chance?? Yeah I'd say that was being a friend,wouldn't you???
Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:54 - Aug 12 with 2786 viewsColDale

You can be assured that the manager has a plan in place for Callum, and history will show there is no better manager around for bringing through young talent. He showed it with Hogan, he showed it with Allen, he's showing it with Tanser. As long as he's patient, keeps working hard and listening to his manager (and only his manager), he will be given his chance. There's a career to be had in the game and one game here or there won't change anything in the long run. Trust in the manager.
Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:54 - Aug 12 with 2785 viewsdalestar

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:51 - Aug 12 by fitzochris

Andrew Tutte Mark II

How do you work that out??
Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:56 - Aug 12 with 2768 viewsSalwaDale

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:53 - Aug 12 by dalestar

What by stating facts??And saying he deserves a chance?? Yeah I'd say that was being a friend,wouldn't you???

On a public forum that is read by players and management, no, I wouldn't.

TBBT

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:56 - Aug 12 with 2766 viewsolympicdale

I'm sure Callum would thank you for this too

Life is a game of fate.

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:58 - Aug 12 with 2749 viewsdalestar

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:56 - Aug 12 by olympicdale

I'm sure Callum would thank you for this too

These are MY opinions,nothing to do with Callum at all!!
Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:58 - Aug 12 with 2747 viewsfitzochris

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:54 - Aug 12 by dalestar

How do you work that out??

He had a "friend" post on here.

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 23:02 - Aug 12 with 2716 viewsmacro

You're wrong
Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 23:02 - Aug 12 with 2711 viewsdalestar

Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 22:58 - Aug 12 by fitzochris

He had a "friend" post on here.

Listen pal "he" hasn't had a friend post on here at all I've posted on here because I thought he should've come on before Logan and or Donnely,Simple!
Can someone remind me who was top scorer in pre season??? on 23:03 - Aug 12 with 2703 viewsTVOS1907

How?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024