Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
great signing Dawson 16:24 - Aug 13 with 2255 viewsRAFC1907

Just saw the other thread about him signing.

We looked 2 yards off the pace last night against Preston.

Dawson's fitness, tackling, energy and desire to get forward will benefit us hugely.

Give the lad your support he will be a fans favorite in weeks
[Post edited 13 Aug 2014 16:29]

Poll: Bottomley...

great signing Dawson on 17:06 - Aug 13 with 2135 viewsaleanddale

Agree Dawson could be a very shrewd signing

the rest of your post I dont agree at all, 2 yards off the pace??

first half we ran rings around Preston - until the final coup de grace!! in front of goal.

Preston were the ones chasing shadows!!

Goals change games - i was gutted to be one down after 45 minutes and even more so at 0-2 just after the break.

I think that knocked the stuffing out of us and in the monsoon the heads dropped a little.

We need a striker fair doos but last night there were plenty of positives first half..
great signing Dawson on 00:17 - Aug 14 with 1737 viewsJorDale

Agreed about Dawson, quality signing, admittedly most of us have only seen him a couple of times but seems very tenacious.
Personally I don't think joe bunney brings anything as far as a wide man is concerned, but I think it's time we bring in a striker or two one of which can play wide.
First time I saw Calvin Andrew play last night and the COG resemblance is uncanny!
I've always been an admirer of rose, and his left foot can be magic, but league 1 maybe a division too far but who knows.
great signing Dawson on 10:31 - Aug 14 with 1461 viewsBFC

Dawson is a very good signing for you - I said that when you were first linked to him.

A ball player can't do much without the ball can he? So all sides need someone to go and win the ball and Dawson will do just that.

The thing which will do your heads in is the odd rash challenge/ red mist / headless chicken moment.

But if he was a perfect footballer he wouldn't be available at league one level would he?

I liked Dawson at Bury and I was sorry to see him go.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 10:33]
great signing Dawson on 11:03 - Aug 14 with 1399 viewsParkinsGimp

We need forwards...desperately. I was happy with Lund , Hery and Allen.
great signing Dawson on 22:01 - Aug 14 with 1210 viewsPDIDDY

Big wages I've just heard, TK aswell, keith getting desperate by the looks of it,#smokeandmirrors

Gissa job

great signing Dawson on 22:14 - Aug 14 with 1176 viewsdale_spotland

great signing Dawson on 22:01 - Aug 14 by PDIDDY

Big wages I've just heard, TK aswell, keith getting desperate by the looks of it,#smokeandmirrors

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

great signing Dawson on 22:22 - Aug 14 with 1152 viewsTVOS1907

great signing Dawson on 22:01 - Aug 14 by PDIDDY

Can't you think of your own lines?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024