Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move 14:33 - Aug 20 with 2043 viewsthomasJack

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/fernandez-first-interview-1838225.aspx

Poll: Next signing

Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 14:39 - Aug 20 with 1993 viewsAnotherJohn

It seems that among those who had good things to say about the club and the city was MM.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 14:41]
Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 14:41 - Aug 20 with 1973 viewsMorganator100

Nice to see that players like Michu, Vasquez and Amat have only good things to say about the club.

“I asked Michu and Jordi Amat about the club. I obviously trained with Michu at Napoli and while I was on loan at Getafe (in 2013) I played with Alvaro Vazquez. He is very good friends with Jordi, so I’ve spoken to them too.
“Michu told me it is a family club and the city is very relaxed. He said I was joining a very good club. All I've heard are good things about Swansea.”
Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 14:53 - Aug 20 with 1864 viewsStarsky

I have to be honest. If I heard that Fedrico signing was dependant on recommendations from Vasquez and Michu. I wouldn't have expected him to catch the plane.

It's just the internet, init.

Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 14:55 - Aug 20 with 1845 viewsperchrockjack

I shudder to think what Michu said. I doubt he could be arsed to say anything,,,and I NEVER MENTIONED vasquez

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 14:56 - Aug 20 with 1839 viewsJackSomething

Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 14:53 - Aug 20 by Starsky

I have to be honest. If I heard that Fedrico signing was dependant on recommendations from Vasquez and Michu. I wouldn't have expected him to catch the plane.

You wouldn't be alone in that.

It's either the usual PR guff or the two of them were happier here than they appeared to be, certainly Michu.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 14:59 - Aug 20 with 1818 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It's nice to know that Vasquez has finally made a contribution to Swansea City.

Better late than never.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 15:00 - Aug 20 with 1803 viewsScoobyWho

He is hardly going to say what they really said ;-)

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 15:03 - Aug 20 with 1781 viewsswanduck

I can only process negative news about Michu at the moment, my head hurts

doest not compute
Login to get fewer ads

Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 15:15 - Aug 20 with 1717 viewsAnotherJohn

Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 15:03 - Aug 20 by swanduck

I can only process negative news about Michu at the moment, my head hurts

doest not compute

Re the old computer, could it be a case of what we used to call GIGO?
Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 15:26 - Aug 20 with 1663 viewsnyc_swans

not sure why vasquez would have anything bad to say. he was given every chance to succeed. it's not like he was treated the same as the chelsea kid a few years ago who barely got on the field.

michu made a name for himself at the club. the club gave him a chance to make the spanish team and didn't stand in his way when he pushed for a move over the summer. he should be grateful.
Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 15:37 - Aug 20 with 1592 viewsScoobyWho

Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 15:26 - Aug 20 by nyc_swans

not sure why vasquez would have anything bad to say. he was given every chance to succeed. it's not like he was treated the same as the chelsea kid a few years ago who barely got on the field.

michu made a name for himself at the club. the club gave him a chance to make the spanish team and didn't stand in his way when he pushed for a move over the summer. he should be grateful.

NYC, that chelsea kid as you put it, was absolute pants.
He was garbage.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 18:40 - Aug 20 with 1302 viewsnyc_swans

Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 15:37 - Aug 20 by ScoobyWho

NYC, that chelsea kid as you put it, was absolute pants.
He was garbage.

i know. i remember him well. but his reputation was that of a future england star. i think most of us were pretty excited by the loan signing when it came off.
Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 20:07 - Aug 20 with 1087 viewsSweyns_Eye

Josh McEachran - off on loan again this year to Vitesse Arnhem. Chelsea must see something in him not to get permanently rid.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 20:11 - Aug 20 with 1072 viewsJackoBoostardo

Perhaps he secretly doesn't like Michu, and after the advice from his though "ah, fuk what he says"... otherwise I'm scrathing my head here..... why is Michu not playing with us if he likes the club again?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 22:05 - Aug 20 with 928 viewsGixerJack

Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 20:11 - Aug 20 by JackoBoostardo

Perhaps he secretly doesn't like Michu, and after the advice from his though "ah, fuk what he says"... otherwise I'm scrathing my head here..... why is Michu not playing with us if he likes the club again?

He's on loan, Swansea are his parent club therefore it's not in his best interest to piss his employers off
Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 22:21 - Aug 20 with 872 viewsSwansNZ

Vasquez “they’re a great club, made me a millionaire for doing nothing”

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 22:23 - Aug 20 with 860 viewsSwansNZ

Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 20:07 - Aug 20 by Sweyns_Eye

Josh McEachran - off on loan again this year to Vitesse Arnhem. Chelsea must see something in him not to get permanently rid.

Yeah, strange one, he is sh1te, they continually loan him out, but don't sell. Don't exactly need the money, I guess, or nobody is willing to pay anything for this "star"

Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 22:30 - Aug 20 with 828 viewsSimonSwansea

Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 22:23 - Aug 20 by SwansNZ

Yeah, strange one, he is sh1te, they continually loan him out, but don't sell. Don't exactly need the money, I guess, or nobody is willing to pay anything for this "star"

My only guess is loan signings 'out' from the club still count towards club home grown players, hence the victor moses loan out?

I may be wrong, but that's what I've always assumed.
Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 22:31 - Aug 20 with 825 viewsSwansNZ

Sound advice helped Federico fulful dream move on 22:30 - Aug 20 by SimonSwansea

My only guess is loan signings 'out' from the club still count towards club home grown players, hence the victor moses loan out?

I may be wrong, but that's what I've always assumed.

I don't think they do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024