Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 permanent signings announced 17:39 - Sep 29 with 4283 viewstonysoprano

Andre Blackman a winger and Formose Mendy a midfielder . Both a year with an option as usual . Mendy subject to international clearance .
2 permanent signings announced on 23:29 - Sep 29 with 814 viewsribble

2 permanent signings announced on 17:47 - Sep 29 by basilrobbiereborn

It's the Guinea-Bissau midfielder.

I'd spent all weekend thinking it was Arnaud Mendy - phew!!

Edit to add : I believe another midfield player from Europe may come in on loan.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2014 17:49]

Anyone else willing to confess that they've no idea where Guinea-Bissau is?
2 permanent signings announced on 07:14 - Sep 30 with 790 viewsSouthshorepool

2 permanent signings announced on 20:36 - Sep 29 by chesterbfc

Satw If I was a man of principles which you obviously think Jose is,then I would have publicly come out and spoken about my inability to manage the club for the fans that I love, Jose,s words ,not mine. But in the words of a well known 60,s song Silence is Golden. I don't believe that is going to happen. Therefore Jose could well be the yes man you don't want him to be

Never heard of Mendy or Blackman so I appreciate I may be way off in my views. The latter, on paper, does sound an odd signing. If a player can't get a contract at Plymouth and has Maidenhead on his CV suggests he's nothing more than an extra body. Given we need a centre half, a ball playing midfielder and a right winger, I'm pretty non commital on these two.

Mainstream music is sh!t!

2 permanent signings announced on 08:13 - Sep 30 with 783 viewsFountain

2 permanent signings announced on 07:14 - Sep 30 by Southshorepool

Never heard of Mendy or Blackman so I appreciate I may be way off in my views. The latter, on paper, does sound an odd signing. If a player can't get a contract at Plymouth and has Maidenhead on his CV suggests he's nothing more than an extra body. Given we need a centre half, a ball playing midfielder and a right winger, I'm pretty non commital on these two.

When Riga was asked whether he needed more quality he replied it wasn't so much the quality but the positions he needed. In these two he now has a left winger which is ONE position he needed.

At least with Mendy he looks like he could get to the line and actually put a ball across for Ranger/Miller to come on to. He might actually get defenders turning whereas the only time we do this is the half time change of ends!!

slap me on the patio

2 permanent signings announced on 19:31 - Oct 1 with 746 viewsKOSBowlCut

2 permanent signings announced on 08:13 - Sep 30 by Fountain

When Riga was asked whether he needed more quality he replied it wasn't so much the quality but the positions he needed. In these two he now has a left winger which is ONE position he needed.

At least with Mendy he looks like he could get to the line and actually put a ball across for Ranger/Miller to come on to. He might actually get defenders turning whereas the only time we do this is the half time change of ends!!

Founts - I agree with all that - competition for places proved pivotal last night for me - we need to get to the position where the Lundstram's of this world can and will be dropped. Where was Ranger last night on that note?

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

2 permanent signings announced on 22:46 - Oct 4 with 725 viewswespens

Joe Lewis described Mendy as a really tricky player and just the sort of player you'd want in your side - look forward to seeing him!!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

2 permanent signings announced on 10:12 - Oct 5 with 713 viewsBigbrother

2 permanent signings announced on 22:46 - Oct 4 by wespens

Joe Lewis described Mendy as a really tricky player and just the sort of player you'd want in your side - look forward to seeing him!!

Interesting how some of Jose's signings are now proving their worth - I had real reservations about some of these signings from Riga but over the last few games they seem to have come in to their own. If JR has been monitoring these players then I'm confident they will become good squad players at Bloomfield Road.

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024