Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... 20:46 - Oct 19 with 6486 viewsWareRanger

Lets's face it, we support QPR so we're used to losing but what about those games that left you completely heartbroken. A few that spring to mind from my painful memory bank:
QPR 0 Spurs 1 1982
QPR 1 Man Utd 1 1996
Coventry 1 QPR 0 1996
Huddersfield 2 QPR 1 2001
Cardiff 1 QPR 0 2003
QPR 2 Liverpool 3 2014
Obviously Oxford in 86 isn't included as it never happened.
Any other heartbreaks?
The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 14:16 - Oct 20 with 1051 viewsQPR1882

QPR 0 Oxford 3.......milk cup final
QPR 0 Villa 3.......league cup semi
QPR 0 Leicester 2....FA cup 6th round
QPR 0 Spurs 1....FA cup final replay
Norwich 3 QPR 2.....1976 division 1
QPR 3 West Ham 0.....premier league
QPR 0 Cardiff 1.....playoff final
The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 14:26 - Oct 20 with 1043 viewspaulparker

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 13:26 - Oct 20 by Hayesender

Another one that left me gutted was Gerry Francis first game in charge away to Arsenal.

Thousands of R's fans, lovely sunny day and winning 1-0 with a goal from Dennis Bailey.

Then that c@$t Merson pops up with an equaliser in injury time

I remember that game, Arsenal were the champs the season before and we totally battered them , typical Rangers !!!!
also does anyone remember spurs away a couple of years before ??
we went 2 down before Bardsley & Francis equalised, the away end went mental
then about 2 minutes later jugged ear Lineker bangs in the winner

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 15:09 - Oct 20 with 1015 viewsloftboy

The games you saw that left you absolutely devastated... on 14:26 - Oct 20 by paulparker

I remember that game, Arsenal were the champs the season before and we totally battered them , typical Rangers !!!!
also does anyone remember spurs away a couple of years before ??
we went 2 down before Bardsley & Francis equalised, the away end went mental
then about 2 minutes later jugged ear Lineker bangs in the winner

And Andy sinton missed a one on one to go 3-2 up

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024