Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goldbond - Opinion Please 18:51 - Nov 21 with 1883 viewsswiggy

Having been a regular subscriber for many years I was pleasantly surprised to win a prize at last. I won two match tickets for tomorrow's game. The two tickets when they arrived were for the Pearl Street end. I am currently a Sandy regular so went to the club shop to see if I could swap the tickets for Sandy tickets to be met with a brusque "No exchanges, tickets are allocated at the start of the season!"
I was that surprised I just walked out. What does it mean? They are unallocated seating tickets. Neither the Sandy or the Pearl Street end will be full. Why can't I just exchange and go in my regular place?
I'm half inclined to stop my Standing Order for Goldbond.
Goldbond - Opinion Please on 19:05 - Nov 21 with 1843 viewsArthurDaley

Seem like another good example of customer relations from the club.

A large VAT Dave

Goldbond - Opinion Please on 19:06 - Nov 21 with 1839 views442Dale

Did you try the ticket office? They might be able to help with swapping the tickets if you ask. Can't see why they wouldn't. To be fair, the club shop probably wouldn't have any other tickets in there, but only they'd know why there isn't a simple process set up to advise fans to pop round to the ticket office to exchange them. Presumably this can be sorted and the story in the original post is a simple misunderstanding.

If not, maybe contact the Trust. Their desk is usually in the Dale Bar before games
[Post edited 21 Nov 2014 19:11]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Goldbond - Opinion Please on 19:13 - Nov 21 with 1809 views1mark1

They would be better offering vouchers for prizes, that could be exchanged for tickets to any part of the ground, ( or even gifts from the club shop for those with season tickets), in my opinion.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Goldbond - Opinion Please on 19:58 - Nov 21 with 1708 views_dezzy

Just find someone who goes in pearl st, sell them to them for the price of getting into the sandy, both of you end up winners then. allegedly

KHBA

Goldbond - Opinion Please on 19:59 - Nov 21 with 1700 views49thseason

I used to pay £1 a week to Gold Bond for several years and then cancelled the last time there was a match day price increase.(I know.. tight a*se!).
Since then I have had absolutely no further contact from them. You might have thought that someone would have knocked on at least once a year to see if I wanted to start again, or maybe they might have sent a letter or flyer but nothing, nada.
Much as I think the new owners at bury will probably kill the club, you have to respect the idea of trying to make the off-field activities as good as the on-field. We might be supporters but we are definitely not valued clients.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024