Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
get your babs out for the lads!!! 18:28 - Dec 6 with 4922 viewsHollowayRanger

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-30359606

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 18:42 - Dec 6 with 3488 viewskropotkin41

Good for them. Bloody disgraceful to treat breastfeeding mothers as if they should be ashamed. It's anyone who finds it salacious who should feel ashamed.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 18:50 - Dec 6 with 3445 viewskarl

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 18:42 - Dec 6 by kropotkin41

Good for them. Bloody disgraceful to treat breastfeeding mothers as if they should be ashamed. It's anyone who finds it salacious who should feel ashamed.

Can't think of anyone on here who would find it salacious?
get your babs out for the lads!!! on 19:36 - Dec 6 with 3296 viewsQPRDave

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 18:42 - Dec 6 by kropotkin41

Think what p*sses people off is the......... I'm breastfeeding here, what the hell are you doing even looking remotely in my direction. Do the decent thing and look at your shoes or leave the building....attitude by the women
get your babs out for the lads!!! on 20:02 - Dec 6 with 3178 viewskropotkin41

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 19:36 - Dec 6 by QPRDave

Think what p*sses people off is the......... I'm breastfeeding here, what the hell are you doing even looking remotely in my direction. Do the decent thing and look at your shoes or leave the building....attitude by the women

I've never experienced that. A baby with a boob in its mouth is about as natural thing as you can get and we should all be totally cool and comfortable about it. That's all. If you feel awkward about it then that's your problem and you need to sort it out.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 20:02 - Dec 6 with 3178 viewsTacticalR

I didn't know they let women in at Claridge's.

Air hostess clique

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 20:02 - Dec 6 with 3178 viewsDeptfordR

It's a baby eating at the end of the day pure and simple, it's ok for the sun newspaper to have women with breasts out every day so what's the big deal? You don't even see nipple when babies feeding!

My Mrs is a peer supporter for women who have trouble breast feeding (it does not come easy for some women and babies) so she offers help and guidance, she has a friend who had a post with a picture of her feeding baby removed from face book for being offensive. It's a f**king disgrace tbh, the stuff you see plastered around and people take offence at that?! Too many busy w**kers around. Don't like it, don't f**king look!
get your babs out for the lads!!! on 20:10 - Dec 6 with 3140 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

I'm sorry but I'd rather not see it. I realise I am in the minority and I wouldn't be rude to any mother with a young child or act in any way other than a gentleman should if I were to see it happening. But I'd rather not see it. In fact, I'd rather not have other people's children inflicted upon me in public in general.
get your babs out for the lads!!! on 20:23 - Dec 6 with 3080 viewsQPRDave

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 20:02 - Dec 6 by kropotkin41

I've never experienced that. A baby with a boob in its mouth is about as natural thing as you can get and we should all be totally cool and comfortable about it. That's all. If you feel awkward about it then that's your problem and you need to sort it out.

I haven't got a problem with Breastfeeding per se
What i and many others don't like is being made to feel like A you're a perv
or B Not normal for not embracing this natural phenomenon
Think you just played the B card on me
[Post edited 6 Dec 2014 20:24]
Login to get fewer ads

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 20:31 - Dec 6 with 3021 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 20:37 - Dec 6 with 2995 viewsjohncharles

That's the last time I go Claridges for my pre-match bevvy
(Geordie accent)

Strong and stable my arse.

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 20:58 - Dec 6 with 2936 viewsBluce_Ree

Me walking into Claridges naked and shitting on the floor is also entirely natural. Doesn't mean it should just happen.

How about feed the kid before you go out and then don't stay out too long. You've got a baby, it doesn't want to be outside all the time.

I mean I'm not offended by it but I'd still rather not see it thanks.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 21:01 - Dec 6 with 2925 viewsBillionR

This really annoys me. Parents who just think they can do what they want because they have a kid in tow. Show a bit of dacorum. If the baby needs feeding, find a quiet place and get on with it, no song and dance. Quite why you would take a baby to Claridges is beyond me I the first place.
get your babs out for the lads!!! on 21:12 - Dec 6 with 2881 viewsTrance_Trousers

This is fine is it ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/10242094/Mother-ordered-to-stop-unhygieni

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 21:18 - Dec 6 with 2850 viewsjohncharles

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 21:01 - Dec 6 by BillionR

This really annoys me. Parents who just think they can do what they want because they have a kid in tow. Show a bit of dacorum. If the baby needs feeding, find a quiet place and get on with it, no song and dance. Quite why you would take a baby to Claridges is beyond me I the first place.

Looks like a lot of things are beyond you.
In a world where hostages are beheaded on video and babies are chopped up with machetes .........
Thank God they don't do that sort of thing in Henley on Thames.

Strong and stable my arse.

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 21:19 - Dec 6 with 2846 viewsHollowayRanger

I guess l be changing its nappies next on the table while people are eating

why cant they just use the baby changing rooms to feed the things

to me the whole Claridge's incident was a womens lib stunt

I mean she says she felt humiliated ah diddems

yea right looked like it! grinning like a Cheshire cat while having pic taking with sucking sprog

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 21:32 - Dec 6 with 2797 viewskensalriser

F me there are some fusty opinions here. Some of you belong in the 1950s or before.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 21:39 - Dec 6 with 2777 viewsDylanP

What a load of rubbish. Get over it. People being uncomfortable seeing it or thinking it shows lack of decorum. What absolute twaddle. Apparently you don't have kids or weren't around when they were being raised coz when a baby is hungry all you want to do is get food in it. What would you prefer; the mother breastfeeds, or the baby starts screaming? Which would make you feel more uncomfortable?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 21:58 - Dec 6 with 2727 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 21:39 - Dec 6 by DylanP

What a load of rubbish. Get over it. People being uncomfortable seeing it or thinking it shows lack of decorum. What absolute twaddle. Apparently you don't have kids or weren't around when they were being raised coz when a baby is hungry all you want to do is get food in it. What would you prefer; the mother breastfeeds, or the baby starts screaming? Which would make you feel more uncomfortable?

Frankly, as a non parent and someone who doesn't want kids, I find other people's babies in public or crying in the house next door, on the train, on planes, restaurants etc, all the noise all the feeding, they're as bad as an unruly dog and to me, they are as much of a nuisance.

Just my opinion which, as I said makes me the minority. That's fine and I deal with it in the knowledge that sooner or later I shall be free of the noise/smell of that persons baby and to me it'll barely be a memory but that other person has to deal with it for at least 18 odd years.

I just think that these days parents push their kids on everyone else all the time - be it by being nosey, smelly, taking up space on the jubilee in the rush hour and refusing to collapse the double buggy even though there is only one kid present and little hunter or whatever is standing....I just don't think I should have to go through that shít on my daily commute, they're not my kids so don't make them my problem.

All the above said I would defend anyone being persecuted for it in front of me and I'm forever carrying some snivelling snot nosed disease carrier up or down some stairs at train stations because the mum could do with a hand, I'm not a total barstard.
get your babs out for the lads!!! on 22:03 - Dec 6 with 2707 viewsTacticalR

And they cause paedophilia.

Air hostess clique

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 22:07 - Dec 6 with 2691 viewsqprewan

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 21:19 - Dec 6 by HollowayRanger

I guess l be changing its nappies next on the table while people are eating

why cant they just use the baby changing rooms to feed the things

to me the whole Claridge's incident was a womens lib stunt

I mean she says she felt humiliated ah diddems

yea right looked like it! grinning like a Cheshire cat while having pic taking with sucking sprog

Do you eat your food in a public toilet? cos that is where the baby changing rooms are..
get your babs out for the lads!!! on 22:07 - Dec 6 with 2690 viewsTrance_Trousers

This is fine is it ?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/10242094/Mother-ordered-to-stop-unhygieni

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 22:13 - Dec 6 with 2670 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 22:07 - Dec 6 by Trance_Trousers

This is fine is it ?

I only scan read it but seems totally out of order, I'm amazed no ones stepped in to say or do anything about it. I would expect that kind of thing in the toddlers pool, and if they don't want it they could have been much more diplomatic in how they handled it. She probably has a claim to make against the local authority/employers.
get your babs out for the lads!!! on 22:17 - Dec 6 with 2653 viewsBillionR

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 21:39 - Dec 6 by DylanP

Have some courtesy for others around you and deal with it. It's not life or death as others on here would like to suggest and it cuts both ways. I was disgusted by someone at the game today repeatedly using the C word with young kids in the vicinity. Common sense!
get your babs out for the lads!!! on 22:19 - Dec 6 with 2647 viewsTrance_Trousers

So after feeding her child whilst waist deep in water the next natural step is to wind said child, and in my experience 9/10 that child will vomit, that being perfectly fine also in waist high water ?

get your babs out for the lads!!! on 22:22 - Dec 6 with 2638 viewsBasingstokeR

My wife is still Breastfeeding; I agree that its (oft used) "completely natural", I think personally its also an intimate thing. If you're going to do something intimate in public whether its between you and your child, partner or anyone - I think you should be discreet, I can't understand why anyone should/would have a problem with that. Everyone should try and be respectful of others.

This story in particular; I don't get what is (to paraphrase) "shocking and appalling" about putting a napkin loosely over a feeding baby? Surely that wording is quite an over reaction? By the photos - if this lady felt so strongly that she was shocked and appalled why did she stay and put the napkin on and take a photo of it smiling? Sounds like she's been using the Harry Redknapp patented exaggeration there!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024