Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it too early to start a Xmas cheese board thread? 12:00 - Dec 7 with 4497 viewsBrightonhoop

I've yet to find a blinding Spanish cheese so will be doing more research in the days ahead. There's a great English butchers locally who does some fine English cheddars including Sussex Black Bomber and other oak and apple aged varieties but I suspect a Roquefort will be involved and stinky camembert.
Is it too early to start a Xmas cheese board thread? on 08:42 - Dec 8 with 851 viewsWokingR

Is it too early to start a Xmas cheese board thread? on 08:39 - Dec 8 by Metallica_Hoop

I have Cathedral City, cucumber and salad cream sarnies today.

Haven't bought Christmas fromage yet.

CUCUMBER !?

Is it too early to start a Xmas cheese board thread? on 11:42 - Dec 8 with 822 viewsdoogi55

Is it too early to start a Xmas cheese board thread? on 15:37 - Dec 7 by ted_hendrix

Anyone who eats cheese is one weird oddball.

Is it too early to start a Xmas cheese board thread? on 12:05 - Dec 8 with 792 viewsPhildo

Mmmmnnn...discovered a bit of bog standard goats cheese toasted on french bread with a few crushed walnuts and honey drizzeled over it the other day. My new favourite 5 minute snack.
Is it too early to start a Xmas cheese board thread? on 15:30 - Dec 10 with 734 viewsBrightonhoop

Kensal, quite possibly all three....recommendations on Spanish cheeses welcome.

DW, Albox, the English butcher is at the back end in Pricebusters, who also have a reasonable range of English Ales. Got a decent bit of topside and a Gammon joint the other day, he's doing Gala pies etc for xmas, he's a youngster but know his stuff. The Bull, also in Albox near the old church, was doing Fullers which was superb. I generally eat/drink Spanish but now again you jut need a proper pie and a pint.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024