Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GMR 23:36 - Dec 16 with 8560 viewsMasher

Had it on for a while on my way home apparently they had a reporter waiting for an interview for a while only to be told "nobodys talking"
I wonder why that was?

Up The Dale!!

GMR on 13:58 - Dec 17 with 1408 viewsMorden

GMR on 10:29 - Dec 17 by 442Dale

Completely unacceptable. At no stage should ANY game see an increase in prices.

Any chance the OS could at least explain why we've yet to get any post-match reaction?

Not sure about this. A match against United, particularly for the less well attended clubs , would bring in a large crowd, possibly a sell-out. I given what United fans expect to pay out for a game at Old Trafford, I don't think they would mind £30. It also seems reasonable to charge non-regular non-United fans similar given they are being attracted by such a big game. ST holders given a discount perhaps, assuming this is allowed. Maximise the income for the club
GMR on 14:03 - Dec 17 with 1391 viewsDomDale

GMR on 13:18 - Dec 17 by MoonyDale

There's a guy in the sandy who leaves it for five minutes before he starts ranting. He sounds like a very angry loud fkin Dalek.....His most common shouts include "down the channels" "get it forward" And the ever popular "keep it on the deck" At one point we started a sweep to see who could predict the timing of his first shout.....

Jesus wept. I know who you mean. I'm sure I recall him berating the players/Hill whilst we were 3-0 against Preston.

Every game he will shout the opposite of what the team is doing regardless of whether what is on display is effective or not. It's a shame the more positive noise doesn't carry to well in the Sandy to drown out his drivel.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024