Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too 17:07 - Jan 16 with 5615 viewsajmcglashan

http://thinkfootball.co.uk/19176/
Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 17:09 - Jan 16 with 3817 viewspencoedjack

Dyer is a championship player ... not good enough for PL anymore.
Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 17:10 - Jan 16 with 3812 viewsTom1912

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 17:09 - Jan 16 by pencoedjack

That's ridiculous given some of the performances he's put in at this level-including a fine run of form at the start of this season.

But he's certainly below par at the moment-Routledge too.
Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 17:14 - Jan 16 with 3795 viewsajmcglashan

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 17:10 - Jan 16 by Tom1912

That's ridiculous given some of the performances he's put in at this level-including a fine run of form at the start of this season.

I think both are suffering massively with a lack of confidence. They have shown they can cut it at this level. When Dyer wasn't able to continuously skin Clint Hill (a Championship player at best) I started to worry. Monk must be slightly concerned too. Wouldn't be surprised if it's Routledge and Barrow tomorrow.
Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 17:19 - Jan 16 with 3776 viewsSkipTheJack

Right, let's bash two of our most important players! That's a good plan!

Alternatively, we could get behind them tomorrow and give them some confidence and encouragement. Form is always temporary, but class is permanent.
Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 17:20 - Jan 16 with 3776 viewspencoedjack

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 17:10 - Jan 16 by Tom1912

Football is all about opinions .... Dyer and is constant turning back holds our play up, admittedly he had a good start to the season (although I think at least 1 of his goals was a mis hit) & 1 decent pass last week to set up Siggy besides that he has been awful.

I believe with Gomis up top who will want the ball played in front of him, Dyer will become even more of a liability.

Maybe OK to come off the bench but that's about it .... Cant wait for Monty to be back fit in the meantime I would play Barrow.

No room for sentiment
Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 17:23 - Jan 16 with 3753 viewspencoedjack

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 17:19 - Jan 16 by SkipTheJack

Right, let's bash two of our most important players! That's a good plan!

Alternatively, we could get behind them tomorrow and give them some confidence and encouragement. Form is always temporary, but class is permanent.

I will be fully behind Dyer tomorrow but I still think he is not good enough for us anymore.

One of our most important players ?
Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 17:27 - Jan 16 with 3739 viewsC_jack

I think Dyer has hit the ceiling, and we've got a much better option in regards to pace with Montero.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 17:40 - Jan 16 with 3686 viewsOldjack

I'd use Emmnes and that whippet Barrow from the off ,they bring far more too the table

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 17:47 - Jan 16 with 3665 viewsskippyjack

I can see Barrow and Montero as our starting wingers.. Dyer and Routledge can't pass anymore..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 18:08 - Jan 16 with 3590 viewsTom1912

Barrow and Emnes both looked good when they came on against West Ham but they were up against tired full backs. Both gave good enough accounts of themselves to be considered tomorrow though.
Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 18:38 - Jan 16 with 3508 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 17:23 - Jan 16 by pencoedjack

I will be fully behind Dyer tomorrow but I still think he is not good enough for us anymore.

One of our most important players ?

Your continuous slating of Dyer is very disappointing.
No mention of the fact that he was injured earlier in the season when he was flying, no mention of the fact that he still puts in a far better "shift" than Routledge or that he has scored 1 more goal than Routledge.
Your bias is showing with comments like him only being a "Championship" player.
Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 18:40 - Jan 16 with 3497 viewsDr_Winston

Both Dyer and Routledge have been hugely valuable contributors during our time in the Premier League. Having a tough run of form does not in any way, shape or form make them Championship players. That's just silly.

Montero and Barrow should be the players in possession though. Up to the others to fight their way back in.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 18:43 - Jan 16 with 3488 viewsJackfath

Would Barrow cut the mustard from the beginning of a match? He seems great from the bench currently - however I have reservations about him frmo the off.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 18:44 - Jan 16 with 3487 viewsDr_Winston

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 18:43 - Jan 16 by Jackfath

Would Barrow cut the mustard from the beginning of a match? He seems great from the bench currently - however I have reservations about him frmo the off.

Only one way to find out Fathy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 18:47 - Jan 16 with 3473 viewsJackfath

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 18:44 - Jan 16 by Dr_Winston

Only one way to find out Fathy.

Indeed. It'll be something I pay close attention to. I sincerely hope he can do the business.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 18:51 - Jan 16 with 3452 viewsItchySphincter

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 18:38 - Jan 16 by A_Fans_Dad

No mention of the fact that he was injured earlier in the season when he was flying, no mention of the fact that he still puts in a far better "shift" than Routledge or that he has scored 1 more goal than Routledge.

He's been poor in recent times though Dad, no doubt about it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 18:57 - Jan 16 with 3431 viewspencoedjack

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 18:38 - Jan 16 by A_Fans_Dad

If I am honest I couldn't care less if I disappoint you . As I said in my first post football is about opinions mine differs from yours ...... get over it.

'Putting in a shift' if that is your expectations of a PL footballer? Mine are a little higher.

Dyer with the exception of a couple of goals (he also missed a few) & IMO wasn't 'flying' is no longer a PL player (or at least to the standard I expect at Swansea).

When Monty is back I am sure Garry will agree with me.
Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 19:03 - Jan 16 with 3419 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 18:51 - Jan 16 by ItchySphincter

He's been poor in recent times though Dad, no doubt about it.

I agree, but still better than Routledge in my opinion.
As PencoedJack says, it is all a metter of opinion.
Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 19:09 - Jan 16 with 3400 viewspencoedjack

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 19:03 - Jan 16 by A_Fans_Dad

I agree, but still better than Routledge in my opinion.
As PencoedJack says, it is all a metter of opinion.

Glad you agree with me

Do you think Dyer normally

A) Beats a player turns and plays the ball backwards (to a player who can cross)

B) After beating the player puts in a decent cross

C) Continues at pace into the area shoots or draws a defender into a challenge

Thx
Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 19:11 - Jan 16 with 3390 viewsItchySphincter

No hiding from it, they've both been well below the standards they set for themselves. Add Jazz and we could well have started some games with eight and a half men. Amazing what we've achieved at times.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 19:18 - Jan 16 with 3368 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Dyer has more than earned fan support through a dip in form. A very important player for us since he joined and I am confident he will find form again. He has always been streaky.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 19:19 - Jan 16 with 3366 viewsTrundle10

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 17:09 - Jan 16 by pencoedjack

What a load of complete and utter bollocks
Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 19:32 - Jan 16 with 3319 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 19:09 - Jan 16 by pencoedjack

Glad you agree with me

Do you think Dyer normally

A) Beats a player turns and plays the ball backwards (to a player who can cross)

B) After beating the player puts in a decent cross

C) Continues at pace into the area shoots or draws a defender into a challenge

Thx

All of them.
But when it is
B
it does not mean it is a bad cross if there is no one on the end of it and no one on the far post because they haven't kept up with play.
Who provided the cross that Gylfi scuffed as a sitter last week?
Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 21:13 - Jan 16 with 3206 viewsJBT95

After this thread I am tempted to put a £10 on Dyer first goalscorer...
Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 21:25 - Jan 16 with 3175 viewspencoedjack

Routledge and Dyer not producing - stats back it up too on 21:13 - Jan 16 by JBT95

After this thread I am tempted to put a £10 on Dyer first goalscorer...

Funny enough me too
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024