Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match off 15:18 - Jan 19 with 12264 viewsoddjob007

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/rochdale-match-postponed-2214056.as

No great surprise!

Gives us more time to prepare for Stoke!
[Post edited 19 Jan 2015 15:19]
Match off on 10:39 - Jan 21 with 1734 viewsRowZ

Even worse for the die hard massive support of OAFC is that they have spent all their money and seen 12 less goals scored than we have and 2 more conceded....... must be boring watching Oldham
Match off on 11:02 - Jan 21 with 1659 viewsoa85

Match off on 10:39 - Jan 21 by RowZ

Even worse for the die hard massive support of OAFC is that they have spent all their money and seen 12 less goals scored than we have and 2 more conceded....... must be boring watching Oldham

Christ almighty you would think you lot were about fifteen points clear of us the way you go on. 3 points and we have a game in hand?
Match off on 11:05 - Jan 21 with 1656 viewstazzydjr

Match off on 11:02 - Jan 21 by oa85

Christ almighty you would think you lot were about fifteen points clear of us the way you go on. 3 points and we have a game in hand?

We have 2 Matches in hand possibly 3 Matches in hand if reach that Last 16 of The FA Cup on Monday Night having home advantage

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Match off on 11:12 - Jan 21 with 1641 viewsaleanddale

Currently who is above who?
Match off on 11:16 - Jan 21 with 1633 viewsoa85

Match off on 11:12 - Jan 21 by aleanddale

Currently who is above who?

you are above us, infact you are sat in the play off places. so why was there only 2255 at spotland on Saturday?
Match off on 11:19 - Jan 21 with 1569 viewstazzydjr

Match off on 11:16 - Jan 21 by oa85

you are above us, infact you are sat in the play off places. so why was there only 2255 at spotland on Saturday?

You can't even get Matches on in this weather you call them off 30 hours prior to Kick Off
[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 11:21]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Match off on 11:24 - Jan 21 with 1541 viewsoa85

Match off on 11:19 - Jan 21 by tazzydjr

You can't even get Matches on in this weather you call them off 30 hours prior to Kick Off
[Post edited 21 Jan 2015 11:21]

ahh so that answers my question, thanks.

You lot also seem to conveniently forget that Tuesday night game a few years back where you didn't call a pitch inspection despite the fact it had pissed down all day. Then once all the fans were inside the stadium having bought food, programmes etc it was cancelled. no angels yourselves.
Match off on 11:31 - Jan 21 with 1528 viewsDomDale

Jesus wept. This really is going to continue ad nauseam isn't it?

If anyone decides to produce a remake of Rain Man I hope they hold auditions for Dustin Hoffman's successor in the Oldham borough. They seem to fit the character profile very well.

Oldham have more fans than Rochdale. Well done on that achievement. Many other clubs in this division do as well.

Oldham do not have more fans than many other clubs in this division though.Well done on allowing such a poorly supported neighbour to be promoted into the Oldham division for you to belittle. Who knows, Dale may go down next season (again) and your lot will be left with the bigger local teams to take the piss out of you.

I dread to think what Oldham fans will do if we get promoted on smaller crowds than them. Call for FA sanctioning Is my guess.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Login to get fewer ads

Match off on 12:35 - Jan 21 with 1407 viewsTVOS1907

Chalky was trying that one a few weeks ago.

The only ones 'going on' are you lot. Ad infinitum.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match off on 12:40 - Jan 21 with 1387 viewsTVOS1907

Match off on 11:24 - Jan 21 by oa85

ahh so that answers my question, thanks.

You lot also seem to conveniently forget that Tuesday night game a few years back where you didn't call a pitch inspection despite the fact it had pissed down all day. Then once all the fans were inside the stadium having bought food, programmes etc it was cancelled. no angels yourselves.

The referee made the decision to start and then postpone that game.

Match off on 12:44 - Jan 21 with 1373 viewsTVOS1907

No idea.

Why are you so obsessed with crowds?

Why did you get such a crap crowd v Doncaster in the FA Cup after bringing '90% of your support' to Spotland?

Do crowds make points?

Why does us being above you in the table hurt so much?

Why did you lose 7-0 at MK Dons and 4-0 at home to Yeovil?

Why did you try to sign Ched Evans and your directors have no shame about it?

Where are the 70000 who signed that petition?

Why does your manager sound like Joe Pasquale?

So many questions, but the biggest ones being, WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH CROWDS AND WHY ARE YOU TRYING SO MUCH WILLY WAVING OVER US?

Match off on 14:13 - Jan 21 with 1249 viewsaleanddale

You really are numb.

Because that's our supporter base.

Less those who couldn't make it.

How many would you have been happy with 4000?

Can you see how boring you are?
Match off on 14:18 - Jan 21 with 1240 viewsoa85

easy
Match off on 14:28 - Jan 21 with 1228 viewsColDale

At a guess, Oldham have for many seasons been the minnows of League One when it comes to games against sides nearby. Theyve seen the likes of PNE, Blackpool, Bradford, Burnley, Huddersfield et al all come along and pour scorn on everything from state of the ground to travelling support.

ickle Rochdale come along, and despite the fact that ickle Rochdale are out performing Oldham, they finally after a long, long time got something over someone else. Never before have they been able to cock a snoock when it comes to away followings and we must bare the brunt of this newly discovered superiority. Of course the rational amongst their fan base will reflect that our smaller fanbase should point to an underachievement on their part, but for the majority its a small victory.
Match off on 14:39 - Jan 21 with 1189 viewsTVOS1907

Match off on 14:18 - Jan 21 by oa85

easy

In other words, you haven't the intelligence to come up with any answers.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024