Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
pearson gone 18:32 - Feb 8 with 16762 viewseccles

just on sky news
pearson gone on 00:11 - Feb 9 with 4615 viewsquickpassrotter

BBC Sports say Leicester deny story and state Pearson is in charge of their midweek game. Strange goings on.
pearson gone on 08:19 - Feb 9 with 4445 viewsJonDoeman

pearson gone on 00:05 - Feb 9 by HollowayRanger

imagine pearson dealing with a dressing room with swp taarabt barton in it

Shame they never sacked him , he's exactly what we need .

It Is What It Is !!

pearson gone on 08:36 - Feb 9 with 4393 viewsSpiritofGregory

pearson gone on 08:19 - Feb 9 by JonDoeman

Shame they never sacked him , he's exactly what we need .

That's what I was thinking.
pearson gone on 10:24 - Feb 9 with 4313 viewsJonDoeman

pearson gone on 08:36 - Feb 9 by SpiritofGregory

That's what I was thinking.

Done a brilliant job there, while Sherwood has done sweet FA. Yet I bet most would prefer Timmy for some unfathomable reason!

It Is What It Is !!

pearson gone on 10:26 - Feb 9 with 4306 viewsdaveB

pearson gone on 10:24 - Feb 9 by JonDoeman

Done a brilliant job there, while Sherwood has done sweet FA. Yet I bet most would prefer Timmy for some unfathomable reason!

Sherwood did a good job with the academy at Spurs and did alright with the first team as well, still not sure why so many are so dead against him.
pearson gone on 10:43 - Feb 9 with 4273 viewswhittocksRs

Sky jumped the gun and reported rumour as fact and is now pretending there was some kind of last minute mind-change. A more principled news outlet might take that on the chin and decide to, say, double-source major breaking stories like this, but you can bet they won't, especially with the deadline day extrazaganza bombing out last month.
pearson gone on 10:45 - Feb 9 with 4268 viewsNorthernr

pearson gone on 10:43 - Feb 9 by whittocksRs

Sky jumped the gun and reported rumour as fact and is now pretending there was some kind of last minute mind-change. A more principled news outlet might take that on the chin and decide to, say, double-source major breaking stories like this, but you can bet they won't, especially with the deadline day extrazaganza bombing out last month.

Their coverage last night was amazing. "It's unclear what has changed in the last couple of hours" - maybe nothing changed, maybe you were wrong. "Leicester have issued a statement denying widespread reports..." no love, just your reports.

And don't forget to get those bets in on the next manager at Leicester market, now open at Sky Bet.
pearson gone on 10:57 - Feb 9 with 4220 viewsJonDoeman

pearson gone on 10:26 - Feb 9 by daveB

Sherwood did a good job with the academy at Spurs and did alright with the first team as well, still not sure why so many are so dead against him.

Just got a bad feeling about him Dave, I reckon he'll be a disaster. Could be wrong tho, that often happens.

It Is What It Is !!

Login to get fewer ads

pearson gone on 11:22 - Feb 9 with 4188 viewssimmo

As a news/journalism desk they are an absolute disgrace. They can operate completely without regulation or accountability and the fact they also run a money making betting account off the back of their own fabrication is crooked as fck.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

pearson gone on 14:33 - Feb 9 with 4088 viewstimcocking

pearson gone on 19:08 - Feb 8 by thame_hoops

Who would take Pearson as manager of Rangers? Especially if we go down? I would

The fcuker'd put me to sleep every week, too dull.
pearson gone on 15:23 - Feb 9 with 4014 viewsCFW

Perhaps because he is a loud mouth Bell end who frankly has very little experience or proven track record to back it up with.

Sorry Dave, think your posts are very good and you clearly know your stuff but sorry No, No NO!!!!!
pearson gone on 15:32 - Feb 9 with 3987 viewsadhoc_qpr

I honestly think no one really has a clue whether Sherwood is any good or not - not enough to info go on.

Can anyone really claimed to have watched his Tottenham team much when he was in charge - and not just highlights? All everyone knows is they lost to the big teams (classic Spurs IMO) and Sherwood was a mouthy interviewee who wore a Gillet!

He may be rubbish, but people don't really know that.
pearson gone on 15:34 - Feb 9 with 3974 viewsPinnerPaul

pearson gone on 10:45 - Feb 9 by Northernr

Their coverage last night was amazing. "It's unclear what has changed in the last couple of hours" - maybe nothing changed, maybe you were wrong. "Leicester have issued a statement denying widespread reports..." no love, just your reports.

And don't forget to get those bets in on the next manager at Leicester market, now open at Sky Bet.

To be fair, clearly something in it.

Having spent an hour saying Pearson press conference coming up, Pearson says "I'm not talking about it"

Clearly if completely made up , he would have said no truth in it etc etc etc.

Daft question of the day

"Can you tell us the reason you won't talk about it?"

Priceless answer "So you want me to discuss the reason for not discussing something I don't want to talk about?!"

Complete and utter waste of time.
pearson gone on 17:20 - Feb 9 with 3873 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

pearson gone on 10:18 - Mar 17 with 3604 viewsToast_R

At it again on Saturday after the Hull game.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/leicester-city/11473190/Nigel-Pe

He should resign before he goes all Michael Douglas from Falling Down.
He's a complete Dick. Leicester were always going to struggle like most promoted teams, but they should have made a better fist of it and I think the reason they haven't is down to Pearson and his weird arrogance boiling over into this odd defensive paranoia where he lashes out at anyone in this angry teenager manor.

A strange man, I hope we don't end up with him next season, he gives me the creeps.
pearson gone on 10:42 - Mar 17 with 3486 viewsShotKneesHoop

pearson gone on 10:18 - Mar 17 by Toast_R

At it again on Saturday after the Hull game.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/leicester-city/11473190/Nigel-Pe

He should resign before he goes all Michael Douglas from Falling Down.
He's a complete Dick. Leicester were always going to struggle like most promoted teams, but they should have made a better fist of it and I think the reason they haven't is down to Pearson and his weird arrogance boiling over into this odd defensive paranoia where he lashes out at anyone in this angry teenager manor.

A strange man, I hope we don't end up with him next season, he gives me the creeps.

Pearson's stiil there, nothing on Sky atm.

Long may he stay there.

Interviews show he's lost it almost as much as 'Arry Pinoccio did.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

pearson gone on 11:07 - Mar 17 with 3389 viewsTacticalR

Never say 'waxing' or 'waning' to Mr. Pearson, and never say 'mattress' to Mr. Lambert

Air hostess clique

pearson gone on 11:08 - Mar 17 with 3385 viewsToast_R

pearson gone on 10:42 - Mar 17 by ShotKneesHoop

Pearson's stiil there, nothing on Sky atm.

Long may he stay there.

Interviews show he's lost it almost as much as 'Arry Pinoccio did.

I think they're too frightened to sack him. He's a psycho.
Makes you wonder what went on when he was sacked only to be re-instated by another board member (allegedly).

pearson gone on 12:40 - Mar 17 with 3218 viewswhittocksRs

Waxing or waning is a bloody weird question, though. I can imagine it really grating on a manager during a press conference.
pearson gone on 13:18 - Mar 17 with 3109 viewsKonk

Every time I go to a wedding and look at the Table plan, all I’m thinking is “Please don’t let me be on a table with Nigel Pearson”. He strikes me as the last bloke on earth you’d want to find yourself sat next to at a wedding or one of those Christmas Do’s when colleagues bring their partners along. You’d introduce yourself and go to shake hands with him and he’d just stare you out whilst crushing your hand. His wife wouldn’t say a world all meal. You’d say, “So, who do you support then Nigel?” and he’d say, “I don’t like football...It’s a girl’s game”. And then he’d just stare at you some more. After five minutes, you’d all be sat there in silence, looking over at your friends having fun on the other tables, wondering why you were sat with the psycho.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

pearson gone on 13:23 - Mar 17 with 3083 viewsfreddieeddie

pearson gone on 13:18 - Mar 17 by Konk

Every time I go to a wedding and look at the Table plan, all I’m thinking is “Please don’t let me be on a table with Nigel Pearson”. He strikes me as the last bloke on earth you’d want to find yourself sat next to at a wedding or one of those Christmas Do’s when colleagues bring their partners along. You’d introduce yourself and go to shake hands with him and he’d just stare you out whilst crushing your hand. His wife wouldn’t say a world all meal. You’d say, “So, who do you support then Nigel?” and he’d say, “I don’t like football...It’s a girl’s game”. And then he’d just stare at you some more. After five minutes, you’d all be sat there in silence, looking over at your friends having fun on the other tables, wondering why you were sat with the psycho.

You really put some thought into that didn't you konk, strange lad :)

I do agree though, he would be like that. I'd like to give him a pasting I have to say.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

pearson gone on 13:32 - Mar 17 with 3048 viewsKonk

pearson gone on 13:23 - Mar 17 by freddieeddie

You really put some thought into that didn't you konk, strange lad :)

I do agree though, he would be like that. I'd like to give him a pasting I have to say.

I'd take some mates with you, Freddie. Nigel Pearson is exactly the sort of bloke who would go out into his front garden to tell a bunch of teenagers to stop throwing stones at his windows, and then end up kicking the sh it out of them in about four moves when they decided to have a pop at him. I'd be very surprised if Pearson doesn't have a Special Forces background and sleep in a bivouac.

pearson gone on 13:34 - Mar 17 with 3036 viewssimmo

I asssume people have heard about his hiking holiday abroad where he was attacked by a pack of wild dogs and overcame them by stabbing them in the eyes with a sharp stick?

That's the man you're dealing with here

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

pearson gone on 13:45 - Mar 17 with 2990 viewsSpiritofGregory

pearson gone on 13:34 - Mar 17 by simmo

I asssume people have heard about his hiking holiday abroad where he was attacked by a pack of wild dogs and overcame them by stabbing them in the eyes with a sharp stick?

I'm happy for him to stab a stick into SWP's eyes. Maybe we should invite him to Loftus Rd for some eye stabbing practice?
pearson gone on 13:52 - Mar 17 with 2971 viewsKonk

pearson gone on 13:34 - Mar 17 by simmo

Blimey, I hadn’t heard about that — not surprised, though. Just looked now and apparently he took on five dogs with a walking pole, jabbed them in the eyes and then steered them into some nettles. He definitely kips in a bivouac.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024