Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
pearson gone 18:32 - Feb 8 with 16763 viewseccles

just on sky news
pearson gone on 15:02 - Mar 17 with 2858 viewsNW10Hoop

pearson gone on 13:18 - Mar 17 by Konk

Every time I go to a wedding and look at the Table plan, all I’m thinking is “Please don’t let me be on a table with Nigel Pearson”. He strikes me as the last bloke on earth you’d want to find yourself sat next to at a wedding or one of those Christmas Do’s when colleagues bring their partners along. You’d introduce yourself and go to shake hands with him and he’d just stare you out whilst crushing your hand. His wife wouldn’t say a world all meal. You’d say, “So, who do you support then Nigel?” and he’d say, “I don’t like football...It’s a girl’s game”. And then he’d just stare at you some more. After five minutes, you’d all be sat there in silence, looking over at your friends having fun on the other tables, wondering why you were sat with the psycho.

This is the best comment I've read on here for ages. As bad as things are at QPR, at least we don't have that seething, passive aggressive nut managing us. Imagine being his son in law.
pearson gone on 19:20 - Mar 17 with 2555 viewsichbinnaughty

I've got to confess I rather like Pearson - as a man who doesn't take the sh!t of modern football. Which includes diving, feigning injury, simulation, bling, players earning hundreds of thousands of pounds PER WEEK, those players only having 'one' foot despite playing & training & improving everyday as being their fckn job.
I hate the fact that even journalists now level an accusation of 'naivity' against any team or Ayer that doesn't take up an opportunity to cheat (gamesmanship as it is now dressed up).

Christ can you imagine the Six Nations being full of flouncing cheating cry babies??? It would be absurd. The older I get (40) the more I'm finding my enjoying the 6 Nations. Gloriously competitive, exciting, tense, nerve-wracking - everything football used to be and is moving away from.

Wow. Rant over.
pearson gone on 06:58 - Mar 18 with 2315 viewsganjR

pearson gone on 19:20 - Mar 17 by ichbinnaughty

I've got to confess I rather like Pearson - as a man who doesn't take the sh!t of modern football. Which includes diving, feigning injury, simulation, bling, players earning hundreds of thousands of pounds PER WEEK, those players only having 'one' foot despite playing & training & improving everyday as being their fckn job.
I hate the fact that even journalists now level an accusation of 'naivity' against any team or Ayer that doesn't take up an opportunity to cheat (gamesmanship as it is now dressed up).

Christ can you imagine the Six Nations being full of flouncing cheating cry babies??? It would be absurd. The older I get (40) the more I'm finding my enjoying the 6 Nations. Gloriously competitive, exciting, tense, nerve-wracking - everything football used to be and is moving away from.

Wow. Rant over.

If Pearson DOES go and they (along with Sunderland and Villa) get the new manager bounce and Burnley keep picking up valuable points, we'll be able to occupy the relegation spots all on our own....
pearson gone on 10:14 - Mar 18 with 2226 viewsichbinnaughty

pearson gone on 06:58 - Mar 18 by ganjR

If Pearson DOES go and they (along with Sunderland and Villa) get the new manager bounce and Burnley keep picking up valuable points, we'll be able to occupy the relegation spots all on our own....

Why can't qpr ever get new manager bounce?
Why can't qpr ever win 'must win' games?

Sigh. The travails of being a QPR fan eh.
pearson gone on 10:20 - Mar 18 with 2206 viewsjohncharles

Wow. Rant over.

Might just add referees (In RU) who try to help the players. Warn them when they are offside etc. Not afraid to consult other officials and are ready to explain their decisions.
Another rant over.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2015 10:21]

Strong and stable my arse.

pearson gone on 10:50 - Mar 18 with 2159 viewsTacticalR

Wow. Rant over.

It's not surprising he's tetchy as Leicester have spent the whole season at the bottom of the league. In my opinion Leicester should hang on to Pearson and see if they can get back up with him next season.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024