Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
whats your experience of the police 11:11 - Mar 7 with 28170 viewslibertine

recently I've had a bit of a negative image of the police, I believe they've got to messed up with political correctness, the reports I've made to them have involved race issues and they would not go near my complaints even insinuating that I was some sort of bigot.

I don't think that they should go back to the 80's police force as they became Margarets private army, they loved her with the 10% pay rise they got.

But I must say that when I really needed help as one of my kids went missing, the police behaved fantastically, efficient emphatic amazingly sharp, I felt safe in their hands.

I've had a couple of bad experiences in the past with obnoxious plastics, who just wanted to have a bit of power.

But the experience when they helped find my daughter completely6 puts thiings in perspective, it made me realise, what the hell would I have done if there were no police.

whats your experience with the police?
whats your experience of the police on 01:00 - Mar 17 with 1751 viewsScoobyWho

whats your experience of the police on 18:16 - Mar 16 by Lohengrin

Punk? Pah! It was just Rockabilly for those with no musical ability....

I think thats actually a compliment :-)

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

whats your experience of the police on 01:46 - Mar 17 with 1741 viewsBrynmill_Jack

whats your experience of the police on 20:37 - Mar 15 by libertine

sorry guys,

I should have said that the pistols got my interest into politics, I am an anarchist, I wanna be one of them aswell (whats an anarchist) and i'll be an antichrist aswell why not.

The clash were around then with the miners and we could say that the postpunks were happening

I moved into the hippie side of life in the 84 time. But the revolution here "something in the air".

Any spirit of revolution was crushed by thatcher . Look at society now, zero hours contracts, an NHS on the brink of privatization, many final salary pension schemes closed , no GDP to speak of due to there being no industry, privatized rip off energy and transport. Hell I bet the old cow is smiling as she toasts down in the netherworld, she achieved what many rulers could never dream of, a crushed proletariat with no strength to resist it's final subduing .

I could not envisage any kind of revolution coming from the now defunct working classes , what could possibly provoke one if all the above could not?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

whats your experience of the police on 09:45 - Mar 17 with 1709 viewsepaul

whats your experience of the police on 01:46 - Mar 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Any spirit of revolution was crushed by thatcher . Look at society now, zero hours contracts, an NHS on the brink of privatization, many final salary pension schemes closed , no GDP to speak of due to there being no industry, privatized rip off energy and transport. Hell I bet the old cow is smiling as she toasts down in the netherworld, she achieved what many rulers could never dream of, a crushed proletariat with no strength to resist it's final subduing .

I could not envisage any kind of revolution coming from the now defunct working classes , what could possibly provoke one if all the above could not?

Amen comrade

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

whats your experience of the police on 15:16 - Mar 17 with 1678 viewsBrynmill_Jack

whats your experience of the police on 16:23 - Mar 7 by Darran

F*ck my eyes Shimmie will probably get sacked if he goes in the ring against someone five foot tall mun.

Russy's not five foot tall, is he?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

whats your experience of the police on 18:03 - Mar 17 with 1669 viewsScoobyWho

whats your experience of the police on 09:45 - Mar 17 by epaul

Amen comrade

We rely upon the spirit of Crass and the direct approach of Conflict then.
Fair game.

Agree we have no working classes as such anymore and the spirit of those who relied upon the unions is now gone, but we still have a youth product in this country. An intelligent movement of young people who long after we have gone will be fighting the towers of London.

And long may they continue.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

whats your experience of the police on 18:39 - Mar 17 with 1661 viewsperchrockjack

Yes we do have working class and ordinary people. They re the ones labour represent , I believe, the ones the Tories hate, innit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

whats your experience of the police on 19:53 - Mar 17 with 1636 viewsskippyjack

Am I aloud to comment on the Police Force?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

whats your experience of the police on 20:01 - Mar 17 with 1627 viewsexiledclaseboy

whats your experience of the police on 19:53 - Mar 17 by skippyjack

Only if you spell allowed properly.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

whats your experience of the police on 20:08 - Mar 17 with 1624 viewsskippyjack

whats your experience of the police on 20:01 - Mar 17 by exiledclaseboy

Only if you spell allowed properly.

Ever considered a gym?.. Unfortunately I'll have to run marathons to get any sort of competence levels back.. Thanks to Authority.. But you all know that already.. You bunch of halfwits.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

whats your experience of the police on 20:12 - Mar 17 with 1623 viewslibertine

whats your experience of the police on 19:53 - Mar 17 by skippyjack

as its you you may comment but make it a quick one
whats your experience of the police on 20:17 - Mar 17 with 1616 viewsskippyjack

whats your experience of the police on 20:12 - Mar 17 by libertine

as its you you may comment but make it a quick one

They're more 'dense' than me.. They should be embarrassed with themselves.. Tell them..thank you for the marathons I didn't or don't deserve to run..

whats your experience of the police on 20:19 - Mar 17 with 1614 viewsexiledclaseboy

whats your experience of the police on 20:08 - Mar 17 by skippyjack

Ever considered a gym?.. Unfortunately I'll have to run marathons to get any sort of competence levels back.. Thanks to Authority.. But you all know that already.. You bunch of halfwits.

Wibble.

Poll: Tory leader

whats your experience of the police on 20:22 - Mar 17 with 1611 viewsperchrockjack

I thought I was mad but thanks to Skippy ,I feel relatively sane

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

whats your experience of the police on 20:27 - Mar 17 with 1607 viewslibertine

expand a little on the subject of marathons and plod i'm not that quick to make the connection sorry skipjack
whats your experience of the police on 20:40 - Mar 17 with 1599 viewsskippyjack

whats your experience of the police on 20:27 - Mar 17 by libertine

expand a little on the subject of marathons and plod i'm not that quick to make the connection sorry skipjack

Police don't like you being smarter than them.. So they make you a bit dumb, slow, lethargic and incompetent.. Now I'll have to run f*cking marathons to regain a bit of 'awareness'..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024