Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fed up of playing well and losing 16:54 - Mar 7 with 2591 viewsMatch82

At some point we've got to stop getting fcked over by referees too
Fed up of playing well and losing on 16:56 - Mar 7 with 2569 viewsrsonist

Fed up of playing poorly and losing too.
Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:00 - Mar 7 with 2547 viewsBklynRanger

Fed up in general. We had a couple of weeks of optimism after Redknapp went but its back to business as usual now. I won't be anywhere near a TV this time next week and I'm actually relieved about that.
Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:00 - Mar 7 with 2536 viewsSpiritofGregory

We are not playing well. Where did you get your rose tinted glasses from?
Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:02 - Mar 7 with 2509 viewsMatch82

Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:00 - Mar 7 by SpiritofGregory

We are not playing well. Where did you get your rose tinted glasses from?

We were the better team today and better team in the first half against arsenal.
Compare that with the spurs game under redknapp
Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:03 - Mar 7 with 2504 viewskomradkirk

Their incompetence is unbelievable.
Used to be you got the odd homer but they side with the bigger side every time without fail.
bastards
Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:04 - Mar 7 with 2492 viewsJAPRANGERS

Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:00 - Mar 7 by BklynRanger

Fed up in general. We had a couple of weeks of optimism after Redknapp went but its back to business as usual now. I won't be anywhere near a TV this time next week and I'm actually relieved about that.

I've been accepting we are down since October. It's easier on your mental heath that way! 18 defeats now this season, 1 away win. Appalling.
Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:06 - Mar 7 with 2475 viewskropotkin41

CR can only work with what he's got and anyone slagging the guy off when he's trying to save us with the squad that Redknapp "built" needs their head looking at.

"Here you go Chris, clear this f*cking mess up.......... of, by the way in a few games time if you haven't turned us around completely we'll all call you a c*nt and say you need the sack!"

B*llocks!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:08 - Mar 7 with 2454 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:06 - Mar 7 by kropotkin41

CR can only work with what he's got and anyone slagging the guy off when he's trying to save us with the squad that Redknapp "built" needs their head looking at.

"Here you go Chris, clear this f*cking mess up.......... of, by the way in a few games time if you haven't turned us around completely we'll all call you a c*nt and say you need the sack!"

B*llocks!

Pulis would have kept us up and everyone knows it.
Login to get fewer ads

Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:10 - Mar 7 with 2432 viewskropotkin41

Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:08 - Mar 7 by SpiritofGregory

You may be right. I have no idea. We didn't get Pulis because Redknapp didn't get the sack and didn't go early enough. So blame Redknapp, blame TF.............. don't blame CR.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:13 - Mar 7 with 2402 viewsJamie

Not with our defence he wouldn't.
Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:20 - Mar 7 with 2369 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:13 - Mar 7 by Jamie

Not with our defence he wouldn't.

He would have. He has never been relegated from the Premier League, he kept Palace up when they were dead and buried.

I watched an interview with some of the West Brom players and they were asked how is Pulis stopping the rot at West Brom. They responded by saying that the first thing he did was to work intensively with their defensive play, he had to firstly make the team hard to beat.
Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:22 - Mar 7 with 2344 viewsPommyhoop

Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:06 - Mar 7 by kropotkin41

B*llocks!

Exactly .
And the same people slagging CR off now were saying Nope , nope you can't blame Harry ,its Hughes fault .
Even though 'h' had far more games and a transfer window to keep us up.
Unbelievable.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:24 - Mar 7 with 2331 viewsNov77

Arguably the goals we've conceded under CR are just as bad if not worse than the ones we conceded under H.

The first at hull and both today were criminal.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:30 - Mar 7 with 2306 viewsBromleyHoop

Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:20 - Mar 7 by SpiritofGregory

He would have. He has never been relegated from the Premier League, he kept Palace up when they were dead and buried.

I watched an interview with some of the West Brom players and they were asked how is Pulis stopping the rot at West Brom. They responded by saying that the first thing he did was to work intensively with their defensive play, he had to firstly make the team hard to beat.

Didn't go to today, listened to it on the radio but was at the Arsenal game. I don't think we're playing badly at all. Against Arsenal we worked hard against a far better team but didn't give up and by some small miracle could've ended up getting a point.
The same could be said today. We are creating chances and we are fighting for the cause. These two things give me hope ( I know that's what kills you!!). When you compare against some of the performances under Redknapp to the last two games they are poles apart. The number of points gained may be all too familiar but I am not resigned to relegation at all.

The next three games are, however vital.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:30 - Mar 7 with 2307 viewschid

We r not good anough in the areas that matter
Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:32 - Mar 7 with 2288 viewsJamie

Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:20 - Mar 7 by SpiritofGregory

Lol, he took Palace over 3 points off safety with 24 games left to play.

Dead and buried..
Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:32 - Mar 7 with 2287 viewsitsbiga

We play a bit like watching Frank Bruno when he fought Tyson. Gave it a valiant go and rocked him in a round but you just knew he would end up getting spanked and he did.
We just aint good enough for this league at the moment.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:35 - Mar 7 with 2278 viewsMatch82

Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:22 - Mar 7 by Pommyhoop

Exactly .
And the same people slagging CR off now were saying Nope , nope you can't blame Harry ,its Hughes fault .
Even though 'h' had far more games and a transfer window to keep us up.
Unbelievable.

I don't actually think this is true. It's not Harry defenders necessarily, there are just some people who enjoy being negative (or saying "i told you so") more than they enjoy us doing well.
Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:35 - Mar 7 with 2273 viewsTHEBUSH

Ridiculous statement
Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:37 - Mar 7 with 2263 viewsWilloW4

Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:30 - Mar 7 by chid

We r not good anough in the areas that matter

We've got a piss poor squad...redknapp , take a bow !!! No decent cover in positions, it's the same old, same old, 2-nil down... Blah blah blah.. I'm Rangers through and through.. But I'm bored and fed up of watching this..!
Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:40 - Mar 7 with 2250 viewsNov77

Lost seven of the last eight, that doesn't happen to teams who are 'playing well'.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:44 - Mar 7 with 2237 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:35 - Mar 7 by THEBUSH

Ridiculous statement

No Bush, it's true he knows how to keep a club up in this division.
Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:58 - Mar 7 with 2203 viewsBrazilNutR

I thought we played well in general today, except their first goal which was an absolutely awful goal to concede.. school boy stuff, as bad as it gets.

We could quite easily have scored a couple of goals by half time.. and that is probably the biggest worry, although Austin is excellent, we still didn't take our chances. Austin against the bar, he had to score that.

As for the 2 penalties, I really can't see how they were both waved away.. both 100% penalties for me.. and would have changed the game.. really annoyed about that,
Fed up of playing well and losing on 18:03 - Mar 7 with 2190 viewswombat

Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:02 - Mar 7 by Match82

We were the better team today and better team in the first half against arsenal.

We were dog shite today first half and not much better in the second ,

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Fed up of playing well and losing on 18:15 - Mar 7 with 2158 viewsRangersDave

Fed up of playing well and losing on 17:02 - Mar 7 by Match82

One fact for certain, the better team won.

They scored 2 goals to our 1. The team that does that is, by definition the better team.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024