Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramsey: Yay or Nay 17:05 - May 3 with 13233 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 20:41 - May 4 with 2369 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 19:53 - May 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

Again mate, what does he earn that makes him cheaper than, say, Warburton?

I'm beginning to suspect this is just pure guesswork from you.

If Ramsey earns anywhere near Warburton's salary then it's Warburton all the way for me. Ramsey can only be considered if a cheap option.
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 20:44 - May 4 with 2360 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 20:41 - May 4 by Benny_the_Ball

If Ramsey earns anywhere near Warburton's salary then it's Warburton all the way for me. Ramsey can only be considered if a cheap option.

How much is that?
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 20:49 - May 4 with 2348 viewsToast_R

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 18:53 - May 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

According to your logic, where win ratio is the only thing that matters, we should get Dowie back.
[Post edited 4 May 2015 18:53]

1 point from 6 home games is relegation form. No matter how much you want to sugar coat Ramsey's reign with getting the best out of one or two individuals, the simple fact is he bodged the job. I honestly believe we could have got out of it with someone who knew what they were doing.

If Ramsey can't get a win against Newcastle, he needs to stand down immediately.
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 20:56 - May 4 with 2329 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 20:44 - May 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

How much is that?

Irrelevant.
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 20:58 - May 4 with 2325 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 20:49 - May 4 by Toast_R

1 point from 6 home games is relegation form. No matter how much you want to sugar coat Ramsey's reign with getting the best out of one or two individuals, the simple fact is he bodged the job. I honestly believe we could have got out of it with someone who knew what they were doing.

If Ramsey can't get a win against Newcastle, he needs to stand down immediately.

Not trying to sugarcoat his reign. Results speak for themselves.

Just saying circumstance had a bigger influence on results than the manager on this occasion.
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 20:59 - May 4 with 2325 viewsHunterhoop

This thread depresses me so much; I think I'll duck the MB for a little while. There's some great posters on here, but I don't want to end up insulting multiple people for holding what I consider to be a ludicrous line.

Till the summer!
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 21:07 - May 4 with 2311 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 20:56 - May 4 by Benny_the_Ball

Irrelevant.

I think you are paid to much for what you do.

But then again I have as much knowledge of your salary as you have of Onuoha's.
[Post edited 4 May 2015 21:07]
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 00:23 - May 5 with 2246 viewsHooped_Pullie

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 20:59 - May 4 by Hunterhoop

This thread depresses me so much; I think I'll duck the MB for a little while. There's some great posters on here, but I don't want to end up insulting multiple people for holding what I consider to be a ludicrous line.

Till the summer!

Yes. pretty depressing, I agree.

I like & respect Ramsey very much, but he looks all ends up like Jeremy Adams at Norwich recently : good youth coach, steps up with team facing relegation, results remain crap, board ignore this + give him the job anyway, horribly exposed in the Champ, gone mid-season.

Would love to be wrong if the guy is given the job, but I fear not : some real naivety on display which, unless immediately rectified, could see us as next season's Wigan (less the racial controversies, of course).

The third tier was fun 2001-2004, don't reckon it'd be quite so much fun these days.
Login to get fewer ads

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 04:09 - May 5 with 2209 viewsFDC

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 20:01 - May 4 by Benny_the_Ball

Given Tony and Ramsey's respective records there is every chance the club may not develop under their leadership.

This summer is so important. QPR have the opportunity to chuck out the chintz, rebuild the squad and lay the foundations for years to come. It's important we entrust this task to a manager with the right credentials. It is too risky giving that responsibility to someone whose potential is unknown.

I see your point mate, I guess my feeling is that there is no guaranteed success with any of the names that have been suggested. At least Ramsey is one of our own, with connections at the club and obviously a desire to succeed in management.

This "yeah he's a nice guy but that's not what matters" straw man that people keep beating down is annoying - not you by the way! - but having said that, having seen him handle himself under pressure and in the face of insulting and borderline racist interviewing I have to admit his demeanor is an appealing bonus, having sat through years of Hughes and Redknapp. I get that Warbuton and Clement have some credentials, but as others have pointed out, there respective successes are in quite different circumstances. All I'm saying is since there are no guarantees I'd be happy to take a punt on Ramsey rather than another almost totally unknown quantity.
[Post edited 5 May 2015 4:13]
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 06:12 - May 5 with 2193 viewsToast_R

This reminds me of the Gary Waddock situation all over again. Started alright, a few surprising results but waned and ended the season abysmally but gets the supporters loyalty regardless with excuses of what he was left to work with. It's the bit that follows next season we don't want to repeat.
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 07:17 - May 5 with 2168 viewsBushman

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 06:12 - May 5 by Toast_R

This reminds me of the Gary Waddock situation all over again. Started alright, a few surprising results but waned and ended the season abysmally but gets the supporters loyalty regardless with excuses of what he was left to work with. It's the bit that follows next season we don't want to repeat.

Need to interview all the available candidates with the right credentials and experience to get us ptomoted (Warnock!?)and then review and if necessary replace with top drawer manager.

2 completely different leagues.

Ramsey good bloke learning his trade but out of his depth in Premiership and would be a risk in the championship.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 07:35 - May 5 with 2159 viewsElHoop

He's the choice of the 'feelgood brigade' or the 'boffin army' in my book. In reality he doesn't look good enough. He's just lost too many games. OK we weren't good enough to stay up and that's not his fault, but I don't think that we were so bad that we couldn't have won a few more games with what we had, and that is definitely his fault. I just don't see how you can ignore all of those defeats. It's like we're looking for a cure for some horrible killer virus and Ramsey supposedly has found the cure but everyone is still dropping dead like flies.
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 08:53 - May 5 with 2116 viewsMonahoop

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 07:35 - May 5 by ElHoop

He's the choice of the 'feelgood brigade' or the 'boffin army' in my book. In reality he doesn't look good enough. He's just lost too many games. OK we weren't good enough to stay up and that's not his fault, but I don't think that we were so bad that we couldn't have won a few more games with what we had, and that is definitely his fault. I just don't see how you can ignore all of those defeats. It's like we're looking for a cure for some horrible killer virus and Ramsey supposedly has found the cure but everyone is still dropping dead like flies.

Agree. As I've mentioned before on a similar thread in the past, there are similarities here to Terry Connor at Wolves. Granted we have won a couple of games under Ramsey where as Connor won zilch, but I think we will continue to be like Wolves and sink further if Ramsey stays. He may be a half decent coach, but as a manager he's not up to the standard of top flight football. He'd be off better cutting his managers teeth at a lower league level.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 09:02 - May 5 with 2100 viewsWeaverQPR

If he is a top coach then let him coach the first team under another manager.

@WeavQPR

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 14:27 - May 5 with 2056 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 08:27 - May 4 by JonDoeman

Hope that's the Mirror being as accurate as usual !

If this is true then it shows that Fernandes is either full of sh!t or what a complete fcukwit he really is. I remember the " we have our dream manager" quote. Chris Ramsey is NOBODIES dream manager! 8 points from a possible 36 is a god awful return in any mans book. So its a big fat NO from here!
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 17:11 - May 5 with 2000 viewsrobith

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 07:35 - May 5 by ElHoop

I don't get this - we aren't good enough to stay up but he should've won a few more games? If we had won 3 more games we'd be 14th
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 17:31 - May 5 with 1970 viewsdaveB

Really hard to tell if Ramsey is any good or not. We’re not playing badly overall and some of the players have really improved under him. I think the injury to Fer really hurt us and left us with only one way to play for the majority of his reign especially when Taarabt got injured as well.

He’s not signed anyone yet so no idea how he will do in rebuilding a team but has at least tried to solve problems by bringing in kids rather than moaning about it.

The biggest problem for me was the West Ham game where he did nothing to change things late in the game, that was a game we really threw away.

He reminds me of Gary Waddock who had Cook playing brilliantly as well as a few others, gave youth a chance but couldn’t buy a win.
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 18:05 - May 5 with 1945 viewsElHoop

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 17:11 - May 5 by robith

I don't get this - we aren't good enough to stay up but he should've won a few more games? If we had won 3 more games we'd be 14th

Well yeah, we should have beaten West Ham and we should have got a few more draws and if we had we'd still be in there with some sort of chance. I don't know how many more points we could have got exactly, but to some extent you make your own luck and we haven't been set up to manufacture much luck have we? We should have got a bit closer to survival anyway.
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 18:05 - May 5 with 1945 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 21:07 - May 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

I think you are paid to much for what you do.

But then again I have as much knowledge of your salary as you have of Onuoha's.
[Post edited 4 May 2015 21:07]

£3million per annum. Worth every penny.
[Post edited 5 May 2015 18:16]
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 18:17 - May 5 with 1933 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 18:05 - May 5 by Benny_the_Ball

£3million per annum. Worth every penny.
[Post edited 5 May 2015 18:16]

Is that your income alone or does it include your alter ego, Spirit of Gregory?
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 18:36 - May 5 with 1916 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 18:17 - May 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

Is that your income alone or does it include your alter ego, Spirit of Gregory?

No and no affiliation to sog. I'm your alter ego, the one with the brains in his head as opposed to his bottom.
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 18:45 - May 5 with 1906 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 18:36 - May 5 by Benny_the_Ball

No and no affiliation to sog. I'm your alter ego, the one with the brains in his head as opposed to his bottom.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/dissociative-identity-disorder-multip
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 18:49 - May 5 with 1904 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 18:45 - May 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

https://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/dissociative-identity-disorder-multip

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/creative-development/201206/highly-sensitiv
Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 19:57 - May 5 with 1863 viewsdanehoop

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 18:49 - May 5 by Benny_the_Ball

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/creative-development/201206/highly-sensitiv

You are right Bazza, this seems to SOG (who we know has alter egos on here) at her finest.

Never knowingly understood

Ramsey: Yay or Nay on 15:37 - May 10 with 1761 viewsCHUBBS

Just jumped off the fence into the no club.
That was a truly embarrassing performance topped off by seeing that smug little c@nt at the end.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024